• Survivor 150
Suwoot! We have finally opened!

Secret Santa Application
NynaeveSilverwind:

When is the Drop Out date:12/17/13
What day does gifting beings:12/12/13
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed:12/26/13
What day is the last day to send gifts:12/28/13

By submitting this form I, >NynaeveSilverwind<, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Edit - Hey cool, I'm the first one to sign up! ninja

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
NynaeveSilverwind
Suwoot! We have finally opened!

Secret Santa Application
NynaeveSilverwind:

When is the Drop Out date:12/17/13
What day does gifting beings:12/12/13
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed:12/26/13
What day is the last day to send gifts:12/28/13

By submitting this form I, >NynaeveSilverwind<, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Edit - Hey cool, I'm the first one to sign up! ninja

whee Thank you for your application!

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
Oh I gotta get in on this since I've never done this before.
Plus why wouldn't Santa's helpers join right wink
Pwnder's Application"

Secret Santa Application
Pwnder:

When is the Drop Out date: 12.17.13
What day does gifting beings: 12.20.13
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: 12.26.13
What day is the last day to send gifts: 12.28.13

By submitting this form I, >Pwnder<, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Guardian Arlen

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Pwnder
Pwnder's Application"

Secret Santa Application
Pwnder:

When is the Drop Out date:
What day does gifting beings:
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed:
What day is the last day to send gifts:

By submitting this form I, >Pwnder<, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Thank you for your application! whee
Could you fill out the dates though, please with tons of sugary whipped toppings on top. emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Fatcat

This thread is adorable!!! ^-^ So excited that this event is starting~

Secret Santa Application
Username: la petite mignonne

When is the Drop Out date: 12/17/13
What day does gifting beings: 12/20/13
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: 12/26/13
What day is the last day to send gifts: 12/28/13

By submitting this form I, la petite mignonne, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
la petite mignonne
This thread is adorable!!! ^-^ So excited that this event is starting~

Secret Santa Application
Username: la petite mignonne

When is the Drop Out date: 12/17/13
What day does gifting beings: 12/20/13
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: 12/26/13
What day is the last day to send gifts: 12/28/13

By submitting this form I, la petite mignonne, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Thank you for your application. whee

Sparkly Fatcat

Guardian Arlen

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

No, Thank YOU C:

So how were your holidays? Did you eat lots of food?!?

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
la petite mignonne
Guardian Arlen

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

No, Thank YOU C:

My Thanksgiving was good! Got to eat a lot of delicious food, my corn casserol was a hit, and my mom gave me my birthday gift early (birthday this december 3rd)!

Sparkly Fatcat

Guardian Arlen

My Thanksgiving was good! Got to eat a lot of delicious food, my corn casserol was a hit, and my mom gave me my birthday gift early (birthday this december 3rd)!
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Oh awesome!! Happy early birthday! That means it's on Tuesday huh? C: How old are you turning, if you don't mind my asking?

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Guardian Arlen
la petite mignonne
Guardian Arlen

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

No, Thank YOU C:

My husband's cousin made the most delicious corn casserole for Turkey day, it was the first time I'd ever had it.

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
la petite mignonne
Guardian Arlen

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Oh awesome!! Happy early birthday! That means it's on Tuesday huh? C: How old are you turning, if you don't mind my asking?

I will be 25 years young. emotion_awesome

NynaeveSilverwind

My husband's cousin made the most delicious corn casserole for Turkey day, it was the first time I'd ever had it.

It's quick, cheap, and easy to make, not to mention it is delicious as well. >u<

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
Guardian Arlen
Pwnder
Pwnder's Application"

Secret Santa Application
Pwnder:

When is the Drop Out date:
What day does gifting beings:
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed:
What day is the last day to send gifts:

Thank you for your application! whee
Could you fill out the dates though, please with tons of sugary whipped toppings on top. emotion_kirakira

sweatdrop Sometimes I'm a little dumb sweatdrop

Noted, that this is what I have to look out for when picking up applications :nod:

Sparkly Fatcat

Guardian Arlen
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

JEEZ YOU'RE SO OLD. razz Nah I'm just kiddin'. That's cool though. Going to do anything to celebrate? biggrin

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
la petite mignonne
Guardian Arlen
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

JEEZ YOU'RE SO OLD. razz Nah I'm just kiddin'. That's cool though. Going to do anything to celebrate? biggrin

NO I IS NOT!! TT_____TT

And No, not really, I don't know what I could do to celebrate.

Pwnder

sweatdrop Sometimes I'm a little dumb sweatdrop

Noted, that this is what I have to look out for when picking up applications :nod:

You're not dumb, and yes you want to make sure that applicants fill out the form completely. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff