Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Anonymous Gifting Allowed and Encouraged! Please Be Sure to Post Your Thanks And the Message Received!"

Welcome to Orphie and Tori's Combined Christmas Event. Please read rules for each contest.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Orphie's contests are on page 2 and Tori's are on page 3
Please follow the Gaia TOS at all times, you don't want to make Santa and his Elves mad at you. sad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.We have the right to refuse you a prize if we think you don't deserve it. cry
Please DO-NOT Advertise your own threads in here, that rather rude
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Please DO-NOT Quote anything from this first page unless it's specified to do so.
Please DO-NOT page stretch, it makes the posts look ugly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Questions? Please ask them before you enter our Contests
Good luck to everyone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Have fun
And Merry Happy Holidays! biggrin

Please note that Tori's Prizes will not be given out until all contests have ended and thread has been closed, which will be around the first week of January.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

1st post - Introduction to the Thread
2nd post - You're here right now
3rd post - Page Prize Rules
4th post - Christmas Raffle
5th post - Random Number Generator
6th post - Roll the Dice
7th Post - Orphie's 12 days of Christmas
8th post - Drop the Presents
9th post - Christmas Spin the wheel.
10th post - Wish Upon a Star
11th post - The Christmas Quiz and Christmas Bumps
12th post - Deck the Halls
13th post - Christmas Poems
14th post - Tori's Tektek contest
15th post - Orphie's Tektek contest

Please note that this page is just a general listing and rules of the games/contests.
The actual details of each individual game/contest locates on Page 2 for Orphie and Page 3 for Tori.

Romantic Genius

If you're a winner, please send a LABELLED pm with information as to what page you've won on and what thread

In order to qualify for a page prize. You must have had at least 20 posts within this thread.

You cannot just turn up close a page prize if you haven't posted at least 20 times. [refer to point above]

Please note that you cannot use the quick reply button close to the page prizes to make the pages move faster. As that's unfair for those who have been posting all day.

Please note, that I only give out prizes during the weekends, as I work during the weekdays. So be patient,
and no need to keep sending me pm's in regards to this.

If I feel that you don't deserve a prize for some unforeseen reason. I have the right to refuse you.

When it's close to the page prize, there is no need to keep spamming with just Emotes.

Click here for pages and prizes

User Image

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

From December 1st to December 31st (12am PST), everyday 3 users will be randomly selected from the pages that were posted on that day. The users' names will be add to the list as raffle entries. At the end of the event, I will select a winner to receive a Polar Tear using the RNG.

Do not ask for ticket/entry. There is no other way to earn a slot aside from being active and be lucky.
          If I feel like it, I will give out more than 3 entries per day. That doesn't mean I'll give multiple entries to one person. What I mean is giving chance for more people to enter the raffle.
          Only posts that are non-spams (bumps, emotes, one word replies) will be qualify to receive an entry.
          I reserve the rights to deny your entry at anytime for any reason.
          Help us to advertise this event thread won't give you an extra entry, but you get an imaginary gingerbread cookie for being a sweetie.

Click here to see list of entries.

Romantic Genius

Simply roll a random number from 1-1000 and if you get the numbers that are listed on page 2, you're a winner

If you're a winner, please send me a LABELLED PM, with a link to what page you've won and what number/prize you've won. This will help me much quicker

Failure to not communicate with me properly and not label your pm may result in delays with your prizes

If by some chance the prize is unavailable, you shall get something else.

If can you can include all your daily winnings in the one pm, that would be easier for me to keep up.

Click here for Random Number Generator

User Image

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

START: November 10th @ 12am PST
END: December 31st @ 12am PST

If you're a winner, please send Soul of the GGP a PM label "XMas Dice Roll" to redeem your prize. Include a link to the page of the winning post and the number you won.
          Non-label PMs risk of being skipped.
          Please be patience of about receiving prizes. I'm a full time college student so I'm not online 24/7. Unlike most other contests though, this game prizes will be send out as soon as the PM is read (assuming the prizes have not been redeemed by others before you).
          Any complains and bad mouthing about not receiving your prize on due time will risk being ban from any (if not all) of my contests permanently.

Click here to see see the list of prizes and dice rule.

Romantic Genius

Each day starting from Saturday 14th of December, a person will win an awesome prize.

The winner will be randomly picked, but under the condition that you haven't caused any unwanted trouble and the Elves are happy with you.

Prizes will be listed in the post on page 2

So please be Good.

Click here for 12 days of Christmas

User Image

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

THIS GAME HAS BEEN CANCELLED. It seems I'll be working longer hours during my winter break, so I won't have time to commit to this game. Therefore, it has been cancelled.

Romantic Genius

At different times during a day, you will randomly be quoted and asked to spin the wheel.

And when you do whatever number you land on, that's the prize you win associated with that number.

Please keep in mind, that once you rolled the dice to get a spin, send the labelled pm to me and link me to where you've won.

If the wheel asks you to spin again, then please do so.

Click here for Spin the Wheel

User Image

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

START: December 1st @ 12am PST
END: December 24th @ 12am PST

Have you been a good boy/girl Gaian this year? If you did, why don't you wish for a reward? Go ahead and write down your wish on this seven colors slip of paper. Fold it into the shape of a star and hang it on that tree? *point to a Xmas tree* Now, wish upon a [hidden] star. Who knows, you may get a surprise on Xmas!

Fill out the Seven Colors Slip of Paper and send it to Soul of the GGP with the title of the PM as "Wish upon a hidden star".
          Please select no more than three (3) items of your choice with the value between 100k - 300k.
          If you would like to fulfill someone's wish, please PM Soul of the GGP with the title as "A wish fulfilled". The item you gifted to the user must be on their "Seven Color Strip of Paper" in order for me to list you down as a Santa Star Fairy. In the PM, please include a screenshot of your gift history as proof. You can choose to be anon gifter if you'd like, but you still need to send me proof to confirm your action.
          Once you've received at least one item on your SCSP, your form will have a gaia_star next to your username. The item you received will be cross out from your list.
          Your account must be at least one (1) month old and have at least 300 posts to qualify.
          Scammers (using mules) will be permanently banned from my games/contests.

Click here to fill out the form.
Click here to see the wall of wishes.

Romantic Genius

If you're bored and want to do something, then do the Christmas quiz.
Just copy, and paste each question ins separate posts, and answer it.
Once you've completed the 500 questions, send a labelled pm to me linking me to your answers, and what prize you've won.

Click this for the Christmas Quiz

If you want to do some Bumps when it's quiet, feel free to check out what amount you'd like in the link below and then start it up.
Remember to send a labelled pm with how much bumps and what you get.

Click here for Christmas Bumps

User Image

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Using Vocaroo or any sort of voice recording program to record yourself singing the provided verse of lyrics with a second verse of lyrics that you wrote by yourself. If you want, you can rewrite the "fa la la" parts with words.
          Lyrics must be about Mama Orphie, little Tori, and Xmas. Lyrics cannot contain profanity or anything inappropriate. ToS, people!
          You can add any effect you want to the recording as long as I can hear what you sing. No background music, please.
          You must sing in English. sweatdrop
          Entries are judged not on the voice of the singer, but on creativity (lyrics, effects).
          All entries will be listed on page 3 for the public to hear on default. If you do not wish to be heard by others except for Tori and Orphie, please say so in your PM.
          Submit the entry by sending a PM to Soul of the GGP as "Deck the Hall". Please include the lyrics you wrote.

Click here to see the verse and prizes.
Click here to hear the beautiful entries.

Romantic Genius

This contest is closed now. Winners will be judged soon.

Keep them short and sweet please. And also to the theme being Christmas
Send a labelled 'Christmas Poem Contest' PM so that way I know what contest you're entering.
This contest shall end December 31st.
You can either do a Haiku or a Poem, it's your choice.
Only one entry per person please
Information and winners shall be written in page two of this thread in the appropriate post

Click here For Christmas Poem/Haiku

User Image

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

What? You didn't think I forgot about this traditional contest, did you? xp Are you ready to use your greatest imagination and fashion sense to beautify Tori? If not... go do some warm up on a mannequin or something and come back later...

Entry must be fit for Xmas. It can be a cosplay or an original, doesn't matter which as long as it's creative and your own work.
          One entry per participant. Once I've read your PM, you may not modify your submission.
          Please be careful in your color choices. Don't choose colors that might ruin the festivity feel of Xmas. Don't make a walking Xmas tree avatar either. rofl
          If your entry is too similar to an existed entry, you may be requested to edit your entry.
          The total worth of the entry must not exceed 10,000,000 gold. Else your entry will be disqualified without notification. (Prices do jump, so make sure to let me know the value of the entry at the time you submitted.)
          Please send your entry to Soul of the GGP with the PM title as "Xmas Tektek Contest". Untitled PMs risk of being ignored or accidental deletion.

Click here to see the prizes.

Romantic Genius

This contest is now closed. Shall be judging entries soon.

Here's some tips with Likes and Dislikes.
Please keep them to the Theme being Christmas.
Use colors such as Red, Green, Gold, White or blue.
Don't clutter it too much
Don't put too many items around the face. I like to see the eyes and face.
Send a labelled PM' Orphie's Christmas Tektek contest'.
You can do 2 Tekteks and please send them in the same pm. Rather than separately.
This contest will close and winners announced no later than December 20 ...So get your entries in before then.
Entries shall be added on page 2
Please use the bases below. And DO-NOT Alter them.

Click here for Christmas Tektek

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces