Welcome to Gaia! ::

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

START: December 1st @ 12am PST
END: December 31st @ 12am PST

PRIZE: Polar Tear

Toriki-chi rolled 0 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

START: November 10th @ 12am PST

Roll the following results to win prizes. Numbers that have a * mark means that there can be more than one winner to redeem that number.

Roll 10 100-sided dice. Roll any of the following winning numbers to redeem the prize! It is advise that you PM every time you win instead of waiting to send all of them at once. I give out the prizes based on when I receive the PMs.

[18] Yuki the Snow Monkey
[42*] Winter Fox Mink
[120] Jack Frost
[186] Snow Deer Companion
[204] Ice Prince
[498*] Reindeer Antlers
[624*] Holly Jolly Poinsettia Earmuffs
[641*] Sleepy Village
[700] Surprise!
[736] Churro the Donkey
[781*] Random Spirited 2k6 Event Item
[811*] Ice Tiara
[816] Santa Baby Set
[849*] Peppermint Candy Slippers
[922*] Six random Xmas Item
[992] January Birthstone Crown
[1000] SDPlus #150 Santa

PREVIOUS PRIZES AND WINNERS
[340] Snow Feather ~ JadeToniRitsa
[313] Holly Jolly Collar ~ JadeToniRitsa
[498*] Reindeer Antlers ~ JadeToniRitsa, awesomeKYT, Sweet Sentiment, Shikachu, Lynor Eclipse, Clara Isobel, robotic meow12345, robotic meow12345
[586] Snow Witch ~ Sharima, Jewelscar
[624*] Holly Jolly Poinsettia Earmuffs ~ JadeToniRitsa, JadeToniRitsa
[641*] Sleepy Village ~ Aly-chan182
[700] Surprise! ~ Clara Isobel

==========================

[40] Ice Prince ~ JadeToniRitsa
[46] Powdy Pengy ~ Lily Waterleaf
[52] Snow Feather ~ Talesian
[73] Snow Maiden ~ lynchan428
[74] Young Mrs. Claus Set ~ Talesian, pinkytutu, JadeToniRitsa, Clara Isobel
[79] Holly Jolly Poinsettia Earmuffs ~ JadeToniRitsa, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Lily Waterleaf
[83] Spirited 2k6 Hat ~ Sweet Sentiment, Sweet Sentiment, JadeToniRitsa, Ayarasha, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel
[90] Spirited 2k6 Gloves ~ Hikari de Grazia, Talesian, JadeToniRitsa, Sweet Sentiment, jazz the dragon ninja, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel
[94] Snow Witch ~ kirakirariko
[102] Spirited 2k6 Gift Bag ~ Retrenity, JadeToniRitsa, pinkytutu, jazz the dragon ninja, Sweet Sentiment, JadeToniRitsa, Clara Isobel
[118] Peppermint Candy Slippers ~ Retrenity, Sweet Sentiment, JadeToniRitsa, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel
[135] Thank You Letter for December 2008 ~ Talesian
[148] Two Turtle Doves ~ JadeToniRitsa
[156] Wish Upon a Star ~ JadeToniRitsa, Prince Doren, Talesian
[164] Little Match Girl ~ JadeToniRitsa, Retrenity, kirakirariko, sirinarkhon
[178] Spirited 2k6 Scarf ~ Sweet Sentiment, Sweet Sentiment, Talesian, JadeToniRitsa, pinkytutu, Retrenity, JadeToniRitsa, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel
[180] Santa Baby Set ~ Talesian, JadeToniRitsa, pinkytutu, pinkytutu, pinkytutu, Retrenity, Retrenity, Sweet Sentiment, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel
[185] Sleepy Village ~ JadeToniRitsa, Hikari de Grazia, Sweet Sentiment, Talesian, Samt03, pinkytutu, pinkytutu, Retrenity, JadeToniRitsa, Clara Isobel
[187] Holly Jolly Mitten ~ Retrenity, Sweet Sentiment, Talesian, JadeToniRitsa, Samt03, Samt03, Sweet Sentiment, Sweet Sentiment, jazz the dragon ninja, JadeToniRitsa, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel, Clara Isobel
[188] Marshmallow Snowman ~ JadeToniRitsa, Talesian, Sweet Sentiment, pinkytutu, Retrenity, Retrenity, jazz the dragon ninja
[198] Reindeer Slippers ~ JadeToniRitsa, Talesian, JadeToniRitsa, Sweet Sentiment, jazz the dragon ninja
[225] Bailey ~ Retrenity, Prince Doren, Talesian
[242] Cozy Holiday Tree ~ Sweet Sentiment, Samt03, Clara Isobel
[245] Churro the Donkey ~ JadeToniRitsa, Talesian
[250] Spirited 2k6 Mistletoe ~ Retrenity
[275] Jingle Me Hat ~ JadeToniRitsa, JadeToniRitsa, Clara Isobel
[278] Trinket Heart ~ JadeToniRitsa, JadeToniRitsa
[287] Soft 'n' Fuzzy Coat Set ~ Clara Isobel

Roll 3 100-sided dice. Roll the following combination of digits in order to win the grand prize: Silver Bells. You must be the first person to submit both set of numbers.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

START: November 10th @ 12am PST
END: December 24th @ 12am PST

Fill out the form below and PM it to Soul of the GGP so that she can hang your wish on the tree.

[color=#FF5050][b]Username:[/b][/color] [Your username here]
[color=#F18C32][b]Wish #1:[/b][/color] [Item #1]
[color=#F5D63D][b]Wish #2:[/b][/color] [Item #2]
[color=#79C269][b]Wish #3:[/b][/color] [Item #3]
[color=#3FA7FF][b]How do you describe Xmas?[/b][/color] [Give at least 3 sentences.]
[color=#BF63A6][b]Anything to say to your [strike]Santa[/strike] Star Fairy?[/b][/color] [If you don't have anything else to say, just write "Thank you" ]
[color=#E881B1][b]Merry Christmas![/b][/color]

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Reserving this post for list of wishes. NOTE: If you grant the item as an anon and wish to remain anon, please let me know in the PM so I don't mark your name down.

gaia_star = A wish fulfilled

Username: JadeToniRitsa gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: [Ireful Marksman] ~ Fulfilled by Arturo Savinni!
Wish #2: [Corral de la Moreria]
Wish #3: [Boundless Space] ~ Fulfilled by Hex Charm!
How do you describe Xmas? [Christmas is an avid combination of family, vacation, sleeping and eating in almost sickeningly amounts. It’s about forcing your family members to just sit down on the damn couch with you to watch cheesy Christmas films (and movies you need to catch up on), even if SOMEONE ends up falling asleep 10 minutes into the beginning. And lastly, it’s the chance TO GO HOME and TAKE REVENEGE ON YOUNGER SIBLINGS WHO THINK THEY WERE SAFE OVER THE PHONE WHILE YOU'RE IN COLLEGE AND TOTALLY FORGOT YOU’RE COMING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS. MUAHAHAHAHA! twisted twisted 8D]
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? [Well, firstly, thank you. And *glomp*. 8D Merry Christmas~!]
Merry Christmas!

Username: Sweet Moonbeam gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: [Mysterious Train Station] ~ Fulfilled by Anon!!
Wish #2: [unorthodox experiment] ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: [Dander]
How do you describe Xmas? [Beautiful decorations against white snow. Family gathering together, tensions left outside the door, lots and lots of good food and great spirits. Feelings of good will to perfect strangers, charity that hasn't been asked for - given, presents of all kinds being given and received.]
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? [First and foremost Thank You! Secondly, May you have a very Merry Christmas! ]
Merry Christmas!

Username: yummycupcakessparkles gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Ice Queen
Wish #2: Pebbled Heart ~ Fulfilled by pritong_sushi!
Wish #3: Pixie ~ Fulfilled by Anon!
How do you describe Xmas? My Christmas is spending time with my parents, relaxing without having to study for any school exam, and baking my European cookies.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? I want to personally thank you for having the time and generousity to read this. I will be getting my bachelor's degree in December 2013. I want to wish everyone a very safe and Happy Holidays!!
Merry Christmas!

Username: Retrenity gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: [Vocal Headphones] ~ Fulfilled by Arturo Savinni!
Wish #2: [Evertree Embrace]
Wish #3: [Silver Laurels] ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
How do you describe Xmas? [A time for bonding and reuniting with loved ones. Cheers to no school, no homework (sort of..) and sleeping in smile . More importantly, Christmas is a time for children's charity project to take action to allow kids to who may not have a family or a friend to celebrate with to enjoy this time of the year as much as we do. <3]
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? [Wishing you a Merry Christmas~]
Merry Christmas!

Username: Prince Doren gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: [Mystic Locations] ~ Fulfilled by pritong_sushi and Fragile Compassion!
Wish #2: [Mathematical Spiral]
Wish #3: [Time Lapse Gala ] ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
How do you describe Xmas? [Christmas is full with love and happiness, also in Gaia. I didn't know before, there are so much kind and nice gaian, with a lot of charity threads and they donate a lot! Also in December the snow is falling, and that's my favorite part of the year. The best is: if it's white Christmas! And what I like more? There are a lot of Christmas themed cartoon in the cinema and on the screen! 3nodding ]
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? [I don't know what to say. I just Thank you for your warm heart in this cold month! And also have a Happy Christmas!]
Merry Christmas!

Username: jazz the dragon ninja gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: [Sad Pig Boy] ~ Fulfilled by Hex Charm!
Wish #2: [Ichabod's horseman]
Wish #3: [Tied and entwined] ~ Fulfilled by pritong_sushi!
How do you describe Xmas? [Christmas is a time to celebrate your family and God(if you have religion) It is a time to share with people who have less then you and to give what you can. Its a time to remember that its not all about the gifts (although those are nice) its about your relationships with people and looking out for them, it doesnt matter how well you know them. Its about loving and being loved no matter who you are.]
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Thank you for taking the time to look at this and even consider buying me anything =) If you have indeed gotten me something off this list thank you so much! I appreciate it and may you have happy holidays!!]
Merry Christmas!

Username: Elyralith gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Gift of the Stars
Wish #2: Swan Song ~ Fulfilled by Athella and pritong_sushi!
Wish #3: Brilliant Luna ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas is one of the rare times when i can actually spend time wit my family. My dad's always working, and my mom really doesn't talk to me. Both of my siblings who are off for their jobs also come home, so it's always a happy time.
My family really doesn't do the whole gifting thing, but i believe that being together is all that we need.
I love to make crafts and draw fro my siblings as a present though!~

So to me, Christmas is a time of family and a time of love.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? i love you and shall always be your number one stalker <3. Thanks emotion_bigheart
Merry Christmas!

Username: Czhe gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1:10th Anniversary Mini Halo & Winglets ~ Fulfilled by an anon nicknamed Star Fairy Snowdrop and by pritong_sushi!
Wish #2: Mille-Crepe ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: Sunny Hollandaise
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas used to be a holiday of just presents and wanting to me. But now, I see that it's so much more than that...it's about food it's about family, and being together with loved ones. It's about beautiful music, smiling and laughing, games and joy. It really is the happiest season of all, that makes you forget about all the bad things you went through the past year and rewards you for your hardship, love, and acts of unforeseen kindness.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? I don't think I'm any more deserving than the next person, but I'd love a little gift! Thanks in advance, or even thanks for considering!
Merry Christmas!

Username: _giselleLu (ID: 35458109) gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Between Two Lungs ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #2: Headless Marie
Wish #3: Wonderland ~ Fulfilled by Sharima!
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas is my favorite holiday! It is the happiest, merriest and loveliest day of the year~~ Christmas is the day for everyone to be happy ^_________^v
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy?
Hi there! Thank you for your generous heart~ I love you ♥ o3o
Merry Christmas!

Username: Kirae Tsuki Uchiha gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Fatale Monstrum
Wish #2: Guiding Lodestar ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #3: Deadly Music ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
How do you describe Xmas? How I would describe Xmas would have to be with one simple word: Family. I believe if you're not with the ones that make you happy or feel safe, Xmas would not be the same. I know that I would be partially unhappy on Xmas if I wasn't with my family.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? You're amazing Star Fairy. So nice to do this! THANK YOU!! *hugs*
Merry Christmas!

Username: Lily Waterleaf gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Phasing Lily ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #2: Timehole Professor ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #3: Norseman's Expedition
How do you describe Xmas? [As the one time of year when my family behaves themselves more or less and we get together for great food and fun. I love the holiday season it just seems to make everyone into better people. Its really a time of year to warm and comfy with family and friends and its just wonderful. 3nodding
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? [I would love to thank and give a giant hug to my Star Fairy and to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS and thank you so much! emotion_bigheart
Merry Christmas!

Username: Fragile Compassion gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Astra-111: Wisteria Breeze
Wish #2: Astra-86: Teal Blinking Sly Eyes ~ Fulfilled by Ceeshnia!
Wish #3: Winged Altum ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
How do you describe Xmas? christmas is a really hectic time of year and sometimes i feel like we often forget what it's all about. o-o it's a time meant to be enjoyed with your family and significant others, with or without the gifts. It's a simple, and serene time to relax and cherish what we have in that moment.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Thank you. I'll definitely share the generosity. o-o emotion_bigheart
Merry Christmas!

Username: Rogers_Elf gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Black Butler: Drocell Cainz ~ Fulfilled by RainingPandemic!
Wish #2: Nartian Star
Wish #3: Spectacular Buntacular ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas is the season of giving but let us all bear in mind that it is better to give than to receive. Christmas gives us chances to change and be better persons and we all should learn to take these chances. Let us all work in a giving and receiving persona for this is Christmas, the season of joyous giving. I've worked as an elf and gave out gifts. XD
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Twinkle, twinkle Star Fairy. How I wonder how good you are. Up above giving gifts so glad like a Santa Claus in disguise. Twinkle, twinkle Star Fairy, thanks for being there for me. biggrin
Merry Christmas!

Username: Akemi Mio gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Kitty Star Balloon ~ Fulfilled by Cocoskitten!
Wish #2: Preppy Ice
Wish #3: White Neko Cosplay ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas is a time of family gatherings and gift giving. Its a time where people are happy and filled with joy. Playing in snow and spending time with your friends and family.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Thank You! And have a happy holiday 4laugh
Merry Christmas!

Username: The Panda Shogun gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Hawkin's Treasure ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #2: Hazardous Drummer ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: Astra-70: Bloodstain
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas is the only time when my brother being 'nice' to me, the time where I got a lot of presents, and where I got to be with all my family and relatives
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Thank you for reading this, and I hope for you to have a Happy Holiday! @ u @
Merry Christmas!

Username: Sporkiferous gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Tomorgenne Maid
Wish #2: Shadowed Dancing Princesses ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: Storm King ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
How do you describe Xmas? Pretty! Cold! But what makes up for freezing in zero-degree weather is the thought of hot chocolate and home. And tea, since I really like tea. Family too! *smishes all of them desperately*
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. I was poor before the inflation hit, and now it's even worse. Thank you for taking pity on this penniless soul this winter's day. *offers cookies and milk*
Merry Christmas!

Username: NanaTheFurret gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Puppet Master
Wish #2: Poet Macabre ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #3: Witch Bubble
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas to me is spending time with my family and friends and being grateful for the time I have with them. My grandma always makes delicious baked treats like brownies and pecan pie, and other grandparents in the family bring other baked goods so there's always lots of yummy food to eat! After opening presents on Christmas morning at my house we go to my Aunt's house to eat Christmas dinner (at noon???) with the rest of my family and then open more presents with them.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Wowowow thank you so much! (>////< wink You're very sweet and generous and really cute and precious too emotion_bigheart Bless your heart and have a wonderful Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate sweetie!
Merry Christmas!

Username: BraavosiMaiden gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Gothic Passion ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #2: Infernal Seduction ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: Spectacular Buntacular
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas time is the one time of year I actually get to see my family. I am in school over 1200 miles away, and only get to see them for the month a December. For me, it's a time to calm our busy lives and just enjoy the simple things in life. If only for the sanity of being stress-free for one week.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy?
Star Fairies are so much cooler than Santa. Thank you!!
Merry Christmas!

Username: Cocoskitten gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: The Brave Octopus ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #2: Swan Boat ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #3: Mille-Crepe
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas is a time to de-stress and forget about the worries in life. It's a time to enjoy the company of the ones you love, and to feel the joy of having people who appreciate you. It's a nice way to end the year, by exchanging presents and warm smiles :3
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Hi Star Fairy! Thank you for all you do, and I hope you have the best, best, best of the holidays! heart
Merry Christmas!

Username: FluffyLuvz- gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Ship's Last Stand ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #2: Cockatiel Cub ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: Nartian Rock 8th Gen
How do you describe Xmas?
i dont know how to describe it by experience >< i have never celebrated it >< i only feel the christmas spirit on gaia XD but i picture christmas about famalies,friends, strangers being together happily, sipping hot cocoa, eating cakes by the fireplace and singing ~ the joy of having someone by your side, letting you know you are not alone and treasure what we have ^^ enjoy your christmas everyone XD
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? thank you so much for granting wishes. ^^ i really appreciate it ^^
- throws extra glitter over you so you will shine more as a star fairy emotion_c8 -
Merry Christmas!

Username: DJ Hope 1990 gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Elegant Emerald Satin Skirt ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #2: Elegant Emerald Satin Corset ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #3: Salt [Alchemy Item]
How do you describe Xmas? For me Christmas is about family and friends - the joy, the laughter, the warmth. I live in Australia now where Chrissy is a bit different with it being summer and we eat cold foods and such. But I also know what American Christmas is like. Eggnog, the heater going, cold weather, potential snow ball fights with your brother and sister if the weather permits. Opening presents - and not just loving the holiday because you give it but because it gives you a reason to spend your money on everyone you love. (I LOVE buying christmas presents for my family and friends - believe it or not I love it more than recieving presents from them. It has a lot to do with if I get them something they like the HUGE smile they get on their face, the little squeal of delight... I can see that I've made them happy). Its about appreciation for not only what you have received, but also for everyday, appreciation for your family in general. I associate christmas with the smell of nutmeg, and cinnamon in side of a steaming glass of hot cocoa, and laughter of my siblings and mother. That's what Christmas is to me.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Thank you SO SO SO SO SO much. I've wanted these items for a while and the fact that you have given it to me makes me very very happy. :3 Thank you once again.
Merry Christmas!

Username: Pandas0nfire gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: [Murder From the Heart]
Wish #2: [Celebrity Date] ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: [Savvy Sixties] ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
How do you describe Xmas? [For me, Christmas is being able to celebrate the birth of Jesus with family and friends. We sing a few songs, eat a little food, and open gifts! Christmas is, like the song, the most wonderful time of the year. It's my favorite holiday besides Easter! ]
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? [Oh! Thank you for all your effort into making people's wishes come true. I can just imagine all the happy faces. You're so generous and I hope you receive as many gifts as you have given; you totally deserve it! ]
Merry Christmas!

Username: Razareil gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Club Verge July 2013 Birthday Crown ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #2: January Birthstone Anklets
Wish #3: April Birthstone Anklets ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
How do you describe Xmas? I tend not to think of Xmas on its own, but rather in conjunction with all the other holidays, both traditional and recently concocted (Festivus, anyone?), around this time of year. I think the holiday season is to winter as Mardi Gras is to Lent; in this case, celebrating in overdrive to try to beat off the seasonal affective disorder before it can gain a foothold. razz I'm glad that the holiday has secularized naturally through changing societal views, since the main thing overworked Americans need is just a nationally recognized reason to get time off to spend with their loved ones, regardless of religious affiliation, lol.
Anything to say to your Star Fairy? Thanks to all the generous givers! May you have a joyful holiday season, and best wishes for the year to come. biggrin
Happy holidays!

Username: Shikachu gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Elemental Wings
Wish #2: Opal Borealis ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: Elemental Hair ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
How do you describe Xmas? Christmas is one of the best times of the year! My mum, brother and I listen to Snoopy's Christmas while decorating the tree and baking cookies! emotion_omnomnom emotion_kirakira The eggnog is an added bonus that makes the holiday more worthwhile; shopping is the only downside sweatdrop Other than that, it's such a fun time of year- plus, there's snow here!
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Thank you so very much! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you! emotion_bigheart Merry Christmas!

Username: Eloquent noir gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Bewitching Minstrel
Wish #2: Run the World ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: Mechanical Star ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
How do you describe Xmas? Exciting, Giving, gifts.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? thank you to whom ever fulfils my wishes~ I appreciate it <3
Merry Christmas!

Username: II L a c i e II gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Sir Ceph the Dapper Octopus
Wish #2: Heart Power Transform! ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: Gothic Butterfly ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
How do you describe Xmas? I think christmas is a time where people go together and eat, alot, kind of like thanksgiving, the only difference is there are presents 3nodding . There are also countless of decorations majority of which in red, green, and white. Christmas is also usually the only times my family gets together, so i guess that's pretty cool in a sense.
It's very nice of you to hold this kind of event ^^ , Thank you!
yum_puddi Merry Christmas!

Username: osomine gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: BuBu Kitty Plushie ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #2: White Bunny Hoodie
Wish #3: Fiscal Shrike ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
How do you describe Xmas? Xmas is the cheer of excitement in the air when everyone wants the best for everyone else. It's the time when others put others before themselves. It is a time when Hallmark makes the most money.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? Thank you, whee
Merry Christmas!

Username: Hex Charm gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Frosted 2k13 Adornment ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #2: Frosted 2k13 Gown ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #3: Pink Neko Cosplay
How do you describe Xmas? I love Christmas. It gives me an excuse to cook for my husband and our friends. It's a time of mirth while I watch the candy canes disappear from the tree one by one as my husband munches on them as he roams about from room to room. It's a time of beauty and joy unmatched by any other time of the year.
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? I would like to thank you for doing this for everyone and making their holidays much brighter. It's a very kind thing your doing and very much appreciated.
Merry Christmas!

Username: Athella gaia_star gaia_star
Wish #1: Romantic Dreams Air ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #2: Somber Dreams Air ~ Fulfilled by Gift Giving Paradise!
Wish #3: Joyful Dreams Air
How do you describe Xmas? This Holiday season, to me, is all about selflessly caring for one another. To give one another more then just gifts, by sharing experiences of love and laughter, and making others smile. It's all about sharing happiness and lurve!!
Anything to say to your Santa Star Fairy? I'd just like to give a great big huggle and a Thank You to everyone!! Athella Hearts You.
Merry Christmas!

===================================================

Below is a list of applicants whose all 3 wishes have been fulfilled by generous Santas Star Fairies!

Username: Sharima
Wish #1: [Path of Luna] ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #2: [Misguided Sister] ~ Fulfilled by Athella and pritong_sushi and Fragile Compassion!
Wish #3: [Misguided Brother] ~ Fulfilled by Athella and pritong_sushi and Fragile Compassion!

Username: Sweet Sentiment
Wish #1: [String Ensemble] ~ Fulfilled by Arturo Savinni!
Wish #2: [Homemade Sidekick] ~ Fulfilled by pritong_sushi!
Wish #3: [Head of Night] ~ Fulfilled by pritong_sushi!

Username: Elke Rigby
Wish #1: Birthday Crown ~ Fulfilled by pritong_sushi!
Wish #2: Nouveau Spring ~ Fulfilled by Retrenity!
Wish #3: Strawberry Shortcake Queen of Cups ~ Fulfilled by Arturo Savinni!

Username: sirinarkhon
Wish #1: [Horangi] ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #2: [King Tootie-Kamen the Chihuahua] ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #3: [Cerise the skunk plushie] ~ Fulfilled by RainingPandemic!

Username: Talesian
Wish #1: Summoning Tome ~ Fulfilled by RainingPandemic!
Wish #2: Andromeda's Touch ~ Fulfilled by Athella!
Wish #3: Lava Flow Dress ~ Fulfilled by pritong_sushi!

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

FIRST PLACE: 2,000,000g
SECOND PLACE: 1,000,000g
THIRD PLACE: 500,000g
PARTICIPANT PRIZES: 50,000g

Name pronunciation:
"Orphie" : Or-fee
"Tori" : Pronounce the same sound as "Tony", except "n" is now a "r".

Deck the hall with Orphie and Tori,
Fa la la la la la la la la.
'Tis the season to be jolly,
We all gather for this event
Win the prizes from the hostess(es)

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Entries for the "Deck the Halls" contest~ Such lovely voices! blaugh

Razareil
Raise a toast for the lucky ‘n skillful,
Party like this’ll never end up dull,
Winter blues turn to red ‘n green cheer,
Now we’re ready for a rockin’ new year,

Eloquent Noir
Join us now in lots of contests
fa a la la la la la la la
Orphie and Tori giving presents
fa la la la la la la la
Prizes galore to be won
fa la la la la la la la la
enter soon or it will be done
fa la la la la la la la

kirakirariko
Tektek Orphie and Tori in Christmas gear, <--- reference to the tektek contest XD
Anonymously gift people to spread cheer,
Bake some cookies for jolly ol’ Santa
And build snowmen with your grandpa!

Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
Time to bring out the gifts for giving,
Bows and presents gleam brightly,
Gaians laughing and playing
Don’t forget the homemade eggnog

Ceeshnia
Deck the halls with Orphie and Tori,
Fa la la la la la la la la. -while people jump into the thread
'Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la la la la la. -and throw snowballs at people's heads
We all gather for this event
Fa la la la la la la la la. -to come together one last time
Win the prizes from the hostess(es)

Tori fills the thread with laughter
Fa la la, la la la, la la la., -she places tinsel about the house

While Orphie cooks the giant dinner

Fa la la la la, la la la la. -And sings along to Christmas carols
Snatch a cookie dressed as snowman

Fa la la la la, la la la la. -How did mother see me take it from there?

Wrap the presents with much adhesive

Fa la la la la, la la la la. -So Christmas will last forever

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

FIRST PLACE: Noel's Gift
SECOND PLACE: Let it Snow
THIRD PLACE: Carol of Ol' Nick or Ebenezer (user's choice)
RUNNER-UP: Starbabies
PARTICIPANT PRIZES: Some sort of holiday items. Can be Gold Shops sets or single items.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
11. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
12. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
13. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
14. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
15. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
16. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
17. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
18. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
19. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Post, post, post a lot on December 24th! I will randomly give out 1,000,000g each to 3 lucky posters and a few 100,000g here and there. You never know, you may be one. wink Make sure your post is a valid conversation. Bumps, greetings, and quiz answers do not count toward "valid" posts.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items