Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Arturo Savinni

Hahah yep~ Something like that. Well, yeah, that was the point. XD Like a super sale, and no one was allowed to tip. XDD Though, it was back when 100k was an absurd price for art. rofl I got a lot of gonk emotes at that time. xD

I tend to just do tip my post shops lately, for when I want to draw, since that way I can just draw stuff that interests me, and experiment a little.

I was thinking I would probably say 1k, this time, haha, which is still quite paltry, in today's market, and I'd probably only do about 10-15~ Still deliberating. xD

How long ago are we talking for that I gold time? Too bad tips weren't around uh, that would have made you super rich. Much richer than what people pay for your art.. rofl

Even 1k is super cheap. You're talented, and should charge a little more. But if it's for a Xmas type of gift thing then it's a good idea. Let me know if you do Art around December, I may have some Avi Art I'd like drawn if you decide to take it up.. 3nodding

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Samt03
Lance3588
Samt03
Lance3588
Good evening everyone!

I am still forming up the Part II of my past...

Ohh betrayal? User Image
Yes! The soul shattering betrayal! It tears at the entire structure of my existence of being online! ninja

The pain, the suffering, how ever could you go on after something like that befalls your controller? User Image
It was a time of discouragement and isolation... the pain had to be endured! emo

Samt03 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 2, 58, 50 Total: 110 (3-300)

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

Oh yeah I answered your question about where the item was from on the other page, not sure if you caught it or not.

Yeah, I know that feeling with how my health gets. I tend to 'enjoy' winter from the safety of my house, with a warm blanket, and cup of hot tea, coffee, or hot coco. Still though it does give me a kinda childhood thrill almost to wake up on Christmas morning to a new snowfall outside, it sets the mood so well.

yeah you did and I replied to it. Thanks for linking me. I just don't remember seeing it around. Do you remember when it came out?

Health isn't good during Winter time. And it doesn't even snow here. So can you imagine how I'd get living in a place surrounded by snow? Yet I want a white Xmas. rofl You remind me of the movies I see where the lil kid wakes up on Xmas day and runs down stairs to look under the tree. That's so cute.. 4laugh

My quote alerts must not be working right sweatdrop Date first appeared on Gaia: 2012 Dec 20

What was bad was last Christmas day hubby and I got woken up at like 6am Christmas day by one of our cats who wanted us to get up.... we could only guess it was to open presents or some such thing, but she was demanding and it was her first Christmas.

Romantic Genius

Deadly Elder

Lance3588
Samt03
Lance3588
Samt03
Lance3588
Good evening everyone!

I am still forming up the Part II of my past...

Ohh betrayal? User Image
Yes! The soul shattering betrayal! It tears at the entire structure of my existence of being online! ninja

The pain, the suffering, how ever could you go on after something like that befalls your controller? User Image
It was a time of discouragement and isolation... the pain had to be endured! emo
No matter what, the warrior knew that he must get threw this pain. Then and only then could he arise, reborn, stronger, wiser, and ready to take on anything?

Romantic Genius

Samt03

My quote alerts must not be working right sweatdrop Date first appeared on Gaia: 2012 Dec 20

What was bad was last Christmas day hubby and I got woken up at like 6am Christmas day by one of our cats who wanted us to get up.... we could only guess it was to open presents or some such thing, but she was demanding and it was her first Christmas.

My quote alerts are also wucked up. I get alerts 10 minutes after people quote me. And an hour for trades. rofl December last year? gonk I didn't even know about it until now.

Maybe this being kitties First Xmas with you. It was excited for the pressies. That's cute. whee

Romantic Genius

heart Needs snack.. blaugh

Obsessive Hobbyist

26,750 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • One Down 100
Princess-Orphelia

How long ago are we talking for that I gold time? Too bad tips weren't around uh, that would have made you super rich. Much richer than what people pay for your art.. rofl

Even 1k is super cheap. You're talented, and should charge a little more. But if it's for a Xmas type of gift thing then it's a good idea. Let me know if you do Art around December, I may have some Avi Art I'd like drawn if you decide to take it up.. 3nodding

Hmm, I think maybe it was 2005? Hard to recall. Back when I used to draw much more regularly anyway. xD Yeah probably. XD

Ah yes, I could, but there's other times to make gold. xD And I will let you know~ I will have to get my PMed commissions out of the way first, before I make a final decision~ :3

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Princess-Orphelia
Lance3588
Princess-Orphelia
User Image

Be the first to quote this to win it.
Am I the first? o_o

Yay, someone finally saw it. I was wondering how long it'd take before it was seen. rofl

Sending prize now. 3nodding
Awesome! ^_^

I think it may have been overlooked by those bumping the thread. Or it might be late...

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Princess-Orphelia
Lily Waterleaf
Princess-Orphelia
Lily Waterleaf
Princess-Orphelia

It's probably because you haven't picked the right one. Or that you're mind isn't thinking Xmas so you don't enjoy it. Nods nods. And don't apologize it's all good. 3nodding

true i could probably go for miracle on 34th street smile
but not till x-mas xd

At my house every day is Xmas when it comes to movies. rofl But great movie choice you'll like that one. 4laugh

it's been forever since i've seen it i do remember i liked it a lot

Which one< the 1995 or 1994 version. Or the earlier 60's one? They're both great actually. 3nodding

the 1947 one preferably if not the the 94 smile

Romantic Genius

Arturo Savinni
Princess-Orphelia

Hmm, I think maybe it was 2005? Hard to recall. Back when I used to draw much more regularly anyway. xD Yeah probably. XD

Ah yes, I could, but there's other times to make gold. xD And I will let you know~ I will have to get my PMed commissions out of the way first, before I make a final decision~ :3

So is that your profession as an Artist outside of Gaia? Sure thing, just do what you need to do first as far as your commish goes and if you happen to have time, then let me know. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

Lance3588
Princess-Orphelia
Lance3588
Princess-Orphelia
User Image

Be the first to quote this to win it.
Am I the first? o_o

Yay, someone finally saw it. I was wondering how long it'd take before it was seen. rofl

Sending prize now. 3nodding
Awesome! ^_^

I think it may have been overlooked by those bumping the thread. Or it might be late...

I think it was meant to be for you then. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

Lily Waterleaf

the 1947 one preferably if not the the 94 smile

Was it that long ago? As I have both versions, and didn't realize it was.. Have you ever heard of one called 'the Christmas list?

Obsessive Hobbyist

26,750 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • One Down 100
Princess-Orphelia

So is that your profession as an Artist outside of Gaia? Sure thing, just do what you need to do first as far as your commish goes and if you happen to have time, then let me know. 3nodding

Oh no, I'm a writer haha. Currently working on a book right now. And I can do!~
I'd be a terrible professional artist, I can go months without drawing so much as eye. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Arturo Savinni
Princess-Orphelia

Oh no, I'm a writer haha. Currently working on a book right now. And I can do!~
I'd be a terrible professional artist, I can go months without drawing so much as eye. sweatdrop

Oooh cool. So is the first book you're going to publish? What's it about? whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces