Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

<.< That's why it's never ending... I don't think I'll ever get it... she was within my grasp for a short short time, but I was a few mil short then...inflated beyond what I'll ever see. I almost cried irl the last time I checked on the price. stare

I too wished I purchased not only Aurora, but other things, knowing they'd go up in price. But who was to know. stressed

On the upside it gives me something to do for the next several years... I'm missing 3 things to craft it. I'm going to just save up gold, then figure out which is cheaper getting the missing thingies and hiring an alchemist or outright buying the kitty.

In a few months I may set up a tarot card shop on here and try to make some gold that way... Just will have to see how my time is then.

I'm sure you'll get the 3 things you need, but buying them now wouldn't be the right time. The market place is just Kaos. Wait a bit. Hopefully things will settle down. 3nodding

Tarot is good, are you getting the hang of it?

Romantic Genius

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Princess-Orphelia

Yeah it's been raining all day and rather miserable. Big difference from yesterday to today though uh? It's very unpredictable each day. Does not help the bush fires.

Maybe I could create a GTPAY threads and see if it'd work. A Christmas one. 3nodding

Ugh yesterday was SOOOO HOT
And today is just BLAH
I'm curled up with some tim tams =w=
You should totally! I'll make a banner for you~~
try looking here at their rules I find those rules very helpful~

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
I have failed myself as a poet by failing to turn in an entry for Halloween! I am ashamed... I let people down this time! *Repeatedly headbutts table edge*

Hello everyone! Do you remember who I am? ninja

Romantic Genius

Evelin333
Princess-Orphelia

Yeah it's been raining all day and rather miserable. Big difference from yesterday to today though uh? It's very unpredictable each day. Does not help the bush fires.

Maybe I could create a GTPAY threads and see if it'd work. A Christmas one. 3nodding

Ugh yesterday was SOOOO HOT
And today is just BLAH
I'm curled up with some tim tams =w=
You should totally! I'll make a banner for you~~
try looking here at their rules I find those rules very helpful~

I like Tim Tams, but can only have about 2 - 3 at most during one eating. Because the chocolate is so rich. Right now I'm eating 99% fat free jelly bears. Got them from Aldi. Really nice tasting.

Sure, go ahead and make me a banner. Call it Orphie's Christmas 2013 GTTPAY , I'll start setting up soon. I like her rules from what I see thus far. But don't want to make it look like we copied too much. wink

Questionable Gekko

ninja
good luck~

Romantic Genius

Blackgry
ninja
good luck~

Thanks Blacky. whee

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

On the upside it gives me something to do for the next several years... I'm missing 3 things to craft it. I'm going to just save up gold, then figure out which is cheaper getting the missing thingies and hiring an alchemist or outright buying the kitty.

In a few months I may set up a tarot card shop on here and try to make some gold that way... Just will have to see how my time is then.

I'm sure you'll get the 3 things you need, but buying them now wouldn't be the right time. The market place is just Kaos. Wait a bit. Hopefully things will settle down. 3nodding

Tarot is good, are you getting the hang of it?

Nahh I can't buy them anyway, they all inflated to much right now.

Well I gave up on following the directions the book wanted to me to do, and started kinda going on intuition to do them, and I've done a few card readings for people and they've been creepy accurate.... I just tell people as a disclaimer I'm still learning before I do anything with the cards.

Romantic Genius

Lance3588
I have failed myself as a poet by failing to turn in an entry for Halloween! I am ashamed... I let people down this time! *Repeatedly headbutts table edge*

Aww it's ok Lance, there's always other contests we host you can enter into. And besides, we have a Poem contest in this one and plenty of time for you to enter too. Off course we remember you. biggrin

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Princess-Orphelia

I like Tim Tams, but can only have about 2 - 3 at most during one eating. Because the chocolate is so rich. Right now I'm eating 99% fat free jelly bears. Got them from Aldi. Really nice tasting.

Sure, go ahead and make me a banner. Call it Orphie's Christmas 2013 GTTPAY , I'll start setting up soon. I like her rules from what I see thus far. But don't want to make it look like we copied too much. wink

Me too.. I don'tevenlikechocolate
But i do love rum and raisin and i found tim tams in that flavour <333
Yes, i think the sandwiching rule makes loads of sense~

oooo! You're glowing!
1208/736
Enki Catch <33

Deadly Elder

Lance3588

*pats on back* It's okay, I failed at entering any of the contests I was going to...

Romantic Genius

Samt03

Nahh I can't buy them anyway, they all inflated to much right now.

Well I gave up on following the directions the book wanted to me to do, and started kinda going on intuition to do them, and I've done a few card readings for people and they've been creepy accurate.... I just tell people as a disclaimer I'm still learning before I do anything with the cards.

Yup, best thing to do is wait a bit. I find that not all card reads could be 100% accurate, sometimes your own intuition is more powerful than a deck of cards. You'll find things work better that way when it comes to you naturally and when you don't think about it, if you get my drift on where I'm going? wink

Romantic Genius

Evelin333
Princess-Orphelia

Me too.. I don'tevenlikechocolate
But i do love rum and raisin and i found tim tams in that flavour <333
Yes, i think the sandwiching rule makes loads of sense~

oooo! You're glowing!
1208/736
Enki Catch <33

Oh I like Raisins too, but not so much rum. Only is some things. Yeah it does make sense. Yay for glowing... rofl

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Princess-Orphelia

Aww it's ok Lance, there's always other contests we host you can enter into. And besides, we have a Poem contest in this one and plenty of time for you to enter too. Off course we remember you. biggrin
I will get that one down. I must! I'll have weeks to come up with something! [Plus extra time to clear my mind when I go on winter break...]

And it's good to see you again Orphelia! ^_^

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I heard Christmas music for the first time this year. We've come a long way since July. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff