Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

Uh huh, I get it now. Can't they give you a deal where if you use more than one computer at any time, you get the same deal without it going down? Rather than just the one internet connection package? Ask them for a better deal, they may have one.

This thread just gave me a random giftbox golden trunk thingy User Image

I'm at the max they can give us, and the one they recommend for multiple computer households. Kinda stuck with what I have cause our net providers are limited out here.

Oh cool, do you open that trunk thingie? I do.
Yeah they probably need to update the wiring service to something better. But you're in country right, so at least you've got something going. sweatdrop

Well it's what I have or dial up... what I have is better so...

And nahh, not gonna open it. I'll sell it tomorrow, and add the gold to my never ending quest for my auora kitten star.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

Romantic Genius

Samt03

And nahh, not gonna open it. I'll sell it tomorrow, and add the gold to my never ending quest for my auora kitten star.

This one is much better. Dial up and me didn't like each other at all. gonk

Everything has one up in price, even that kitty. Everything is just skyrocket right now. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Evelin333
Hi Guys!

Hiya Evi,

How goes it? 3nodding

Romantic Genius

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Princess-Orphelia
Evelin333
Hi Guys!

Hiya Evi,

How goes it? 3nodding

Not bad not bad, been spending my days gifting over in one of the GTPAY places (3rd ver it think)
How are you?

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Evelin333
Princess-Orphelia
Evelin333
Hi Guys!

Hiya Evi,

How goes it? 3nodding

Not bad not bad, been spending my days gifting over in one of the GTPAY places (3rd ver it think)
How are you?

Wow, are they already opened for Xmas? I love those threads. Although I love to host it, I find that people don't post in it. sweatdrop I'm doing ok debating whether to go for a walk, but weather outside isn't the best.

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

Everything has one up in price, even that kitty. Everything is just skyrocket right now. sweatdrop

<.< That's why it's never ending... I don't think I'll ever get it... she was within my grasp for a short short time, but I was a few mil short then...inflated beyond what I'll ever see. I almost cried irl the last time I checked on the price. stare

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

<.< That's why it's never ending... I don't think I'll ever get it... she was within my grasp for a short short time, but I was a few mil short then...inflated beyond what I'll ever see. I almost cried irl the last time I checked on the price. stare

I too wished I purchased not only Aurora, but other things, knowing they'd go up in price. But who was to know. stressed

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Princess-Orphelia
Evelin333
Princess-Orphelia
Evelin333
Hi Guys!

Hiya Evi,

How goes it? 3nodding

How are you?

Wow, are they already opened for Xmas? I love those threads. Although I love to host it, I find that people don't post in it. sweatdrop I'm doing ok debating whether to go for a walk, but weather outside isn't the best.

oh i know, all rainy and icky. The power went out at my house yesterday night. Was so scary 'cause all the lights were flickering.
Nah, this one was just a normal gtpay open all year. I'm on the lookout for christmas ones and secret santa's!)

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Evelin333
Princess-Orphelia
Evelin333
Princess-Orphelia
Evelin333
Hi Guys!

Hiya Evi,

How goes it? 3nodding

How are you?

oh i know, all rainy and icky. The power went out at my house yesterday night. Was so scary 'cause all the lights were flickering.

Nah, this one was just a normal gtpay open all year. I'm on the lookout for christmas ones and secret santa's!)

Yeah it's been raining all day and rather miserable. Big difference from yesterday to today though uh? It's very unpredictable each day. Does not help the bush fires.

Maybe I could create a GTPAY threads and see if it'd work. A Christmas one. 3nodding

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

I too wished I purchased not only Aurora, but other things, knowing they'd go up in price. But who was to know. stressed

On the upside it gives me something to do for the next several years... I'm missing 3 things to craft it. I'm going to just save up gold, then figure out which is cheaper getting the missing thingies and hiring an alchemist or outright buying the kitty.

In a few months I may set up a tarot card shop on here and try to make some gold that way... Just will have to see how my time is then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff