Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia

You're very welcome. I'm glad it wasn't my computer as I still consider it brand new, even though I've had it for like almost 3 years. It's a lappy so it's gotta be good to me. I spent around almost 2 thousand dollars for it. gonk
That time when I had a lot of trouble was because of the old computer which was the ex's it was a big one, and kind of old. It's motor thingie died. sweatdrop

Wow, the 3 of you using the compy. How do you know who uses when though?

Not one computer, one internet connection. Hubby and roommate both have their own computers, I've got two I use. Hubby got me the new one last month, but it was broken so they sent a new one I'm using now, plus I have the old one I was using as a back up since my other one over heated this summer and melted the hard drive. The one that melted was the one that was missing a 'y' key on the keyboard, but it was the only one that worked for modding gaia cause the old one can't load sigs, I just hadn't gotten it fixed, but then it melted so kinda... stuck me on the old one till now. (I had issues this past summer <.< )

Anyway, the point is at any given time 3 laptops are connected to the internet via wifi...

Romantic Genius

Samt03

Not one computer, one internet connection. Hubby and roommate both have their own computers, I've got two I use. Hubby got me the new one last month, but it was broken so they sent a new one I'm using now, plus I have the old one I was using as a back up since my other one over heated this summer and melted the hard drive. The one that melted was the one that was missing a 'y' key on the keyboard, but it was the only one that worked for modding gaia cause the old one can't load sigs, I just hadn't gotten it fixed, but then it melted so kinda... stuck me on the old one till now. (I had issues this past summer <.< )

Anyway, the point is at any given time 3 laptops are connected to the internet via wifi...

Uh huh, I get it now. Can't they give you a deal where if you use more than one computer at any time, you get the same deal without it going down? Rather than just the one internet connection package? Ask them for a better deal, they may have one.

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia

Uh huh, I get it now. Can't they give you a deal where if you use more than one computer at any time, you get the same deal without it going down? Rather than just the one internet connection package? Ask them for a better deal, they may have one.

This thread just gave me a random giftbox golden trunk thingy User Image

I'm at the max they can give us, and the one they recommend for multiple computer households. Kinda stuck with what I have cause our net providers are limited out here.

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

This thread just gave me a random giftbox golden trunk thingy User Image

I'm at the max they can give us, and the one they recommend for multiple computer households. Kinda stuck with what I have cause our net providers are limited out here.

Oh cool, do you open that trunk thingie? I do.
Yeah they probably need to update the wiring service to something better. But you're in country right, so at least you've got something going. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out