Welcome to Gaia! ::

Samt03 generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 134!

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia

It's ok and yes I want you to generate a number too. But I meant that midnite had gone before she could roll the dice. As a person only get 5 minutes to generate and pm me. And since you're still online you get to do it now. 3nodding

I'm having one of those scatterbrained nights. rofl

No booze even needed eek

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

It's ok and yes I want you to generate a number too. But I meant that midnite had gone before she could roll the dice. As a person only get 5 minutes to generate and pm me. And since you're still online you get to do it now. 3nodding

No booze even needed eek

Haha rofl it's good when you don't need help. It's certainly a cheap way around things. rofl

Romantic Genius

Here's a funny. I'm watching a Barbie Christmas Carol. rofl

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Updated on the "start date" of some of the contests. heart

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

No booze even needed eek

Haha rofl it's good when you don't need help. It's certainly a cheap way around things. rofl

And... net died for a few minutes... well I generated the number at least, but didn't PM you yet... sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia
Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

No booze even needed eek

And... net died for a few minutes... well I generated the number at least, but didn't PM you yet... sweatdrop

Oh good. Just send me the pm now. Net is being a meanie for you. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Toriki-chi
Updated on the "start date" of some of the contests. heart

Yay good on you. It's feels better now right? 3nodding

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash