Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

Ahh got ya. Good that she didn't. 3nodding

It will probably be a few years before she actually does.

Ish now distracting self from working on story by working on something else. User Image I need more free time right now.

Why was she in a hurry back then though? Good that she didn't leave you such short notice though. Do one thing at a time Sam. Don't confuse yourself. rofl

Cause it freaked her out over something, I think that was when I was recovering from surgery, and mom hurt her back so a lot of stuff was going on at once.

I'm trying to see if I can get an mp4 file to open but it's not working, I've got my older computer on with the file trying to reencode it so far nothing working.

Romantic Genius

Samt03

Cause it freaked her out over something, I think that was when I was recovering from surgery, and mom hurt her back so a lot of stuff was going on at once.

I'm trying to see if I can get an mp4 file to open but it's not working, I've got my older computer on with the file trying to reencode it so far nothing working.

Aww, so many things happening at once back back. But all is good now right? Maybe it don't like being opened or something. Files are weird like that.

Side note, please generate from 1 - 300 and pm me your prize.. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

Midnight hurry up and generate, time is running out for you dear..Prize prize prize.. rofl

Romantic Genius

I think she's logged off. sweatdrop

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Having net issues, sorry, it keeps cutting out on me sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

No no, not you, I meant midniteglow. She was the one I was chatting to at the same time as you. 3nodding But I also want you to play the game.

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

No no, not you, I meant midniteglow. She was the one I was chatting to at the same time as you. 3nodding

Oh okay... I should not gaia and multitask rofl

Did you want me to generate a number then or?

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia
Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

No no, not you, I meant midniteglow. She was the one I was chatting to at the same time as you. 3nodding

Oh okay... I should not gaia and multitask rofl

Did you want me to generate a number then or?

It's ok and yes I want you to generate a number too. But I meant that midnite had gone before she could roll the dice. As a person only get 5 minutes to generate and pm me. And since you're still online you get to do it now. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas