Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03
*posty posty like so I can find the thread when I'm not doing a nanowrimo-thing*

Hi Sam,
Oh cool. See you when you do return then. heart heart

Taking a break from it while roommate does dinner, then after dinner will go back to it.

Midnightglow18 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 773!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
1. In the Polar Express movie, what is "The First Gift of Christmas?" A silver bell

Midnightglow18 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 618!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
2. What sort of "liquid refreshment" is dispensed to the children during their trip? Hot chocolate

Midnightglow18 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 928!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
3. What word does the conductor punch into the ticket of "the young man with all the questions" at the end of night?
Believe

Romantic Genius

Midnightglow18
Princess-Orphelia
Oh that's wonderful ^_^ doesn't really matter I just would like to recollect some of the snowy outfit, it's so pretty ^_^ it's my favorite out of the xmas outfits

But they are the 2k10 ones, right? The blue/white ones? Just making sure you're talking about the ones I'm thinking of.. 3nodding

Midnightglow18 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 223!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
4. What article of clothing was in the coffee pot of the mysterious hobo that lived on top of the train?
An old sock

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia
Samt03
*posty posty like so I can find the thread when I'm not doing a nanowrimo-thing*

Hi Sam,

Taking a break from it while roommate does dinner, then after dinner will go back to it.

Oh you have room mate, Is she the same one that was going to leave, or is this another? What is she cooking?

Midnightglow18 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 673!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Princess-Orphelia
Yes >.> I don't know of another set of the caroling outfits that was snowy do you??

Midnightglow18 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 618!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
5. When it comes to hot chocolate, there's only one rule! What is it?
Never let it cool

Midnightglow18 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 555!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
6. At what time did the train arrive at the main boy character's house?
11:55

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03
Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

Hi Sam,

Oh you have room mate, Is she the same one that was going to leave, or is this another? What is she cooking?

It's the same one I've had for like 3 years. She's making pizza and bread sticks. More like housemate then roommate since she stays upstairs.

Romantic Genius

Midnightglow18
Princess-Orphelia
Yes >.> I don't know of another set of the caroling outfits that was snowy do you??

Well now that you mention it, nope. But during that time didn't we also get the snowy little coats too? Or were they around for a longer time? 3nodding

Midnightglow18 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 294!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
7. What kind of animal gets in the way of the train on its journey to the North Pole?
Caribou

Romantic Genius

Samt03

It's the same one I've had for like 3 years. She's making pizza and bread sticks. More like housemate then roommate since she stays upstairs.

So she didn't leave then? That's a good thing, as I remember back when you thought she did, with not enough notice. Wow Pizza - Delish. blaugh

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

So she didn't leave then? That's a good thing, as I remember back when you thought she did, with not enough notice. Wow Pizza - Delish. blaugh

She was debating but never did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces