Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Genius

19,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
((I'm just going to continue myself...))

The skeleton smiled, it removed it's skull and tipped it as though it were a hat. "Pardon me," The bony jaw moved as it spoke. "You are not factory workers, are you?"

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"Factory workers?" Peggy answered back sternly. "How dare you!"
"But Peggy.. We are factory workers..." Sam whimpered.

Tricky Saint

Shy Genius

19,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
tulin13

((I didn't really know what to do with this, as it is out of context... So here goes...))

The Prince's party ducked out behind a conveniently placed stack of barrels as the owners of the voices approached.

"But he didn't have to say it in such a derogatory way!" Peggy exclaimed, "I swear, I'm going to quit!"

"Peggy." Sam voice belayed his exasperation, "How else can you make a living in this day and age." ...

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Devi_Ara_Valentine
tulin13

((I didn't really know what to do with this, as it is out of context... So here goes...))

The Prince's party ducked out behind a conveniently placed stack of barrels as the owners of the voices approached.

"But he didn't have to say it in such a derogatory way!" Peggy exclaimed, "I swear, I'm going to quit!"

"Peggy." Sam voice belayed his exasperation, "How else can you make a living in this day and age." ...

((Sorry, I struggled to find out what was happening sweatdrop ))

Shy Genius

19,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
tulin13
Devi_Ara_Valentine
tulin13

((Sorry, I struggled to find out what was happening sweatdrop ))

((That's fine, it's my fault fro not updating 'the story so far' section. I wish I could have done more with what you wrote...))

Shy Genius

19,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
As the two factory workers spoke the Cheshire cat jumped out before them.

The ROUS circled around them with his teeth barred.

"Oi, give me your uniforms and no body has to get hurt." The cat spoke threatened in a deep and deadly serious tone...

Cold Phantom

19,640 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
"S-Sure thing. I'm quitting anyway." Peggy said, while motioning Sam to do the same. The prince took Peggy's clothes, but put up his hand towards Sam.

"I'm going inside, and you'll show me the way." He said to Sam.

The others refused, but the Prince put up his hand at them too.

"How do you expect to wear human clothings while you are a cat," pointing at Cheshire, "and you're an oversize rat?"

((Eventhough my finals aren't over yet, but this thread is gonna be archived, so...))

Shy Genius

19,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
((Yeah, it's a shame I was having fun with this story... I'll have to start another sometime. smile ))

The party reluctantly agreed, as the prince donned the workers uniform. He then turned and followed his less that agreeable guide towards the heart of the facility...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff