Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Noob

Yes I wonder if we handcraft the ornament then take a pic, or can we design the ornament by drawing it on paper?
Thank you our awesome mods for hosting these events <33

Generous Flatterer

Stephaneie
Yes I wonder if we handcraft the ornament then take a pic, or can we design the ornament by drawing it on paper?
Thank you our awesome mods for hosting these events <33

idek, man. I want to enter all 3 contests but I am not sure what to do specifically o v o

Destructive Genius

15,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
The First Punch
Bunny Cakes[MB]

Is the contest to draw an ornament or actually make one?

The contest is to make a digital ornament, so you can draw or pixel your entry.

Adventuring Visionary

21,750 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Bunny Cakes[MB]
The First Punch
Bunny Cakes[MB]

Would it count if we made one and then took a picture?

Destructive Genius

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
b_bandgeek_b
Bunny Cakes[MB]
The First Punch
Bunny Cakes[MB]

No, I'm looking for drawn or pixeled designs.

Lucky Noob

31,965 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
heart
Bunny Cakes[MB]
b_bandgeek_b
Bunny Cakes[MB]
The First Punch
Bunny Cakes[MB]

heart

High-functioning Lunatic

25,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bunny Cakes[MB]
b_bandgeek_b
Bunny Cakes[MB]
The First Punch
Bunny Cakes[MB]

Just make sure I'm understanding this correctly, as long as we draw it by hand or on the computer and its no larger that 100x100 pixels, we can submit a drawing of the ornament?

Destructive Genius

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
Bunny Cakes[MB]
b_bandgeek_b
Bunny Cakes[MB]
The First Punch
Bunny Cakes[MB]

Just make sure I'm understanding this correctly, as long as we draw it by hand or on the computer and its no larger that 100x100 pixels, we can submit a drawing of the ornament?

Yes. 3nodding

Loyal Wolf

10,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
so we make the ornament digitally? I think i can make one for that :3

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh I love the Cookiepocalypse idea!
I have lots of Christmas cookies to bake as well as a bunch of other desserts. And I will undoubtedly be creative in decorating. XD

Friendly Fatcat

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xya
Lori Annalynn
Xya

I have a question about the gift contest. I'm assuming it's similar to the ornament and cookie ones, where we have to submit an image to you? Is the present part more important or the wrapping part? Because if it's wrapped, then you wouldn't be able to see the present. Or do you want it wrapped yet still visible?

The best way to describe it is: What is your idea of the most awesome gift you could receive that you hate the idea of unwrapping, taking off the bow or opening at all because it's just that awesome?

It doesn't have to be wrapped or in a gift bag- just something amazing that you would love yourself to find under your Modmas tree :3

Are we supposed to draw the image or actually wrap a physical present? I can draw, but I cannot wrap presents... sweatdrop (also does this go for all of the categories for this contest?)

Ruthless Wench

NanaTheFurret
Xya
Lori Annalynn
Xya

I have a question about the gift contest. I'm assuming it's similar to the ornament and cookie ones, where we have to submit an image to you? Is the present part more important or the wrapping part? Because if it's wrapped, then you wouldn't be able to see the present. Or do you want it wrapped yet still visible?

The best way to describe it is: What is your idea of the most awesome gift you could receive that you hate the idea of unwrapping, taking off the bow or opening at all because it's just that awesome?

It doesn't have to be wrapped or in a gift bag- just something amazing that you would love yourself to find under your Modmas tree :3

Are we supposed to draw the image or actually wrap a physical present? I can draw, but I cannot wrap presents... sweatdrop (also does this go for all of the categories for this contest?)

Draw! Draw your idea of the perfect Modmas gift to find under the tree :3

Friendly Fatcat

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xya
NanaTheFurret
Xya
Lori Annalynn
Xya

Okay! (Good, I don't have to wrap anything. My family always makes fun of me and my inability to wrap presents properly no matter how hard I try :p )

Ruthless Wench

NanaTheFurret
Xya
NanaTheFurret
Xya
Lori Annalynn
Xya

Okay! (Good, I don't have to wrap anything. My family always makes fun of me and my inability to wrap presents properly no matter how hard I try :p )

haha! I can understand. I do not bother "wrapping" any more. I use duct tape and just cover the entire package <.<

Wicked Wife

34,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Bunny Cakes[MB]
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
Bunny Cakes[MB]
b_bandgeek_b
Bunny Cakes[MB]

Yes. 3nodding

Ok, this makes me really really sad..... I make felted christmas ornaments every year....I kind of wanted to use one of those, seeing as how cute they are...

This also seems slightly unfair, as there are people here on Gaia who are extremely talented with drawn art or electronic art.

Where does that leave those of us that are less talented with visual arts? I can knit up a storm, felt anything you want, and cook like Martha Stewart, but I can't draw. So as far as this little contest goes, I'm left out. Seems like that's not as fair as it could be. I mean, those of us that create three-dimensional art spend just as much time on our creations; and pictures can easily be resized to fit the requirements....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff