Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Survivor

Precious Lunatic

L y r e111
Uchihas apprentice
L y r e111
Hello there! How's everyone here doing this evening? c: It's really getting down to the wire for those of us that celebrate Christmas! Which is exciting on the one hand, but a bit stressful on the other hand, for those of us that are still finishing up last minute shopping or for those of us who are going to have people over at their house on Christmas day and need to get cooking and cleaning done. @u@;;
It's morning here and...Im doing alright. We wont be hosting this evening xd
How are your preparations going?

Oh, I see, haha. It's almost 10:30 pm where I am. That's good to hear that you're doing alright. And oh, I see. Haha, I kind of miss the days where we didn't host Christmas at my house and would only spend Christmas morning at my house and then go to my grandparents' house for the afternoon and evening. The preparations for us are going well, although I'm going to be doing a ton of cleaning tomorrow and helping out with some cooking, as well, haha. I also still need to run out to get one last thing for a present tomorrow, but it won't be too bad. It's just to the Oriental Market that's a few minutes away from my house to pick up some mochi to add in as an additional present for my boyfriend since he really likes mochi. c:
lol
xd
Sounds busy on your side....We're heading to grandma's later xd

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Uchihas apprentice
lovelylight6
Uchihas apprentice
lovelylight6
Not much, slowly earning my achievements.
achievements?
Yes the Gaia Achievements. Trying to get 500 hits heart
oh lol xd
It will take me a while

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
Uchihas apprentice
L y r e111
Uchihas apprentice
L y r e111
Hello there! How's everyone here doing this evening? c: It's really getting down to the wire for those of us that celebrate Christmas! Which is exciting on the one hand, but a bit stressful on the other hand, for those of us that are still finishing up last minute shopping or for those of us who are going to have people over at their house on Christmas day and need to get cooking and cleaning done. @u@;;
It's morning here and...Im doing alright. We wont be hosting this evening xd
How are your preparations going?

Oh, I see, haha. It's almost 10:30 pm where I am. That's good to hear that you're doing alright. And oh, I see. Haha, I kind of miss the days where we didn't host Christmas at my house and would only spend Christmas morning at my house and then go to my grandparents' house for the afternoon and evening. The preparations for us are going well, although I'm going to be doing a ton of cleaning tomorrow and helping out with some cooking, as well, haha. I also still need to run out to get one last thing for a present tomorrow, but it won't be too bad. It's just to the Oriental Market that's a few minutes away from my house to pick up some mochi to add in as an additional present for my boyfriend since he really likes mochi. c:
lol
xd
Sounds busy on your side....We're heading to grandma's later xd

Haha, yeah, it's pretty busy on my side! And oh, that sounds nice! c: I always loved going to my grandparents' house for Christmas! >u<

Fluff Fairy

Magical Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Merry Christmas o<():c)>
Happy Holidays, folks!

Benevolent Connoisseur

It's Christmas Eve day biggrin

Benevolent Connoisseur

Benevolent Connoisseur

Snowball me please

Precious Lunatic

Benevolent Connoisseur

Precious Lunatic

lovelylight6
Uchihas apprentice
lovelylight6
Uchihas apprentice
lovelylight6
achievements?
oh lol xd
It will take me a while
Good luck. I kinda gave up on both achievements xp

Precious Lunatic

L y r e111

Haha, yeah, it's pretty busy on my side! And oh, that sounds nice! c: I always loved going to my grandparents' house for Christmas! >u<
heart free delish food, yeah? heart

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Uchihas apprentice
lovelylight6
Uchihas apprentice
lovelylight6
Uchihas apprentice
lovelylight6
achievements?
oh lol xd
It will take me a while
Good luck. I kinda gave up on both achievements xp
You are closer than me !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers