Buried by Moths
Owl Hug
Buried by Moths
Owl Hug
Buried by Moths
heart

Yay, you got page 60! heart
I did! I did! I thought I wouldn't make it! heart blaugh

It's really cool when you won't think you will, and then you do. emotion_bigheart
xd This is the first time I've ever won a page contest, to be honest. heart heart

Then you were indeed, the perfect person to win!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate it). heart

Shy Hoarder

yum_icecreampie
Owl Hug
Then you were indeed, the perfect person to win!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate it). heart
Thank you blaugh Merry Christmas to you too!

Beloved Lunatic

❆ ❇

Beloved Lunatic

❆ ❇

Shy Hoarder

yum_icecreampie

In a relationship with Bedink

Gracious Perfectionist

20,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

Feline Poster

Dapper Dabbler

18,275 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Chwip
osomine
Chwip
osomine
Chwip
osomine

Aw thanks. Yours is really cute and mine is more "bleh, I guess I should make a Christmas avi."

Your's is cute and festive O:
I tried to look for any items I could use in my inventory (too lazy to tektek/buy)
And in the end I just put on a scarf and the snowbunny and was like, "...winter...ish... ` - ` "

xD I getcha. Mine are because I'm an inventory hoarder.
But not to the extent that I keep really crappy items.

Oh o:
Just wondering, do you organise your items? (by colour, sets etc)

No. I'm lazy. Ain't nobody got time for that.

In the old days when I had less than a page of items, i colour-coded it @_@""
I even sorted zOMG items in alphabetical order
(I now think back like "why did I bother -.-""
Now I have too many stuff and I just give up.
So now theres like a rainbow section and the rest is just awovhldxhasd

Oh wow. I don't think I could ever be that organized.
Especially with how whimsical my tastes are.
xD Yeah, be proud of your little rainbow section because it means you are an original since hardly anyone does that (at least not me)

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
SiIIy-chu
L y r e111
Oh, wow, you're super close! That's awesome! biggrin Yeah, I'm gonna keep trying until the very end! I'm usually pretty good at earning GC with the free offers pretty quickly when I need to. I'm pretty good at muscling through those surveys pretty fast, haha.

And oh, man, seriously, hahaha?? That's hilarious!! I've never gotten phone calls, but I've gotten tons of emails so that I've just started making email accounts specifically for this sort of thing. And I think I remember one time seeing a letter on our table that had a company name that looked very familiar and I thought I remembered seeing it from one of these things before, haha. I feel terrible, but a lot of times when there's stuff that asks me to give out my address and I don't really see why they need my address, I just put in the address of my childhood home that got flooded out years ago and is now just an empty husk of a house. Someone technically owns it, but we've driven by plenty of times to see what's been done with it and no one has built anything new there, it's still just the foundations and bare walls. But that way, since no one lives there, if anything did get sent there, the junk mail wouldn't really be bothering any strangers, right?? >A>;; Haha, oh, man, I can't believe they really sent you baby food, though! rofl Ahh, the Fantasy box seems really cool! c: I'm thinking maybe the Gift for Her, but I'm not sure! o:

★゜・。。・゜☆゜・。★。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★ ゜・。。。・゜☆ ゜・。★ 。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★

Oh, not really! I've run out of free GC offers to do, haha... This is such torture. ; u ;
And haha, I think that's awesome! Well, I mean, it's not great that your house got flooded... but I really wish I could do something like that, because I'm scared of getting more baby food... My mom's getting pretty freaked out already, and she almost called the police (but I couldn't tell her the real reason why we're getting baby food, because that would entail telling her about Gaia and the gift boxes, and being the generous, loving woman she is, she'd offer to buy me everything in the cash shop-- but I can't do that to her, that's her retirement money emotion_donotwant ).
And oh... Gift for Her is tempting, too, now that you mention it... BLARGH. Gaia, y u do this to us? gonk

★゜・。。・゜☆゜・。★。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★ ゜・。。。・゜☆ ゜・。★ 。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★

Ahh, you have?? D: Oh, no!! ;u; So I guess you're just stuck doing the daily treat offers every day?? I imagine just doing the 6 GC daily treats a day don't give you as much as you need to get to your goal, though. D: Well, even if you can't find any more regular free GC offers to complete, if you click on the little GC tree and click on 'watch videos', it'll give you four different sources to watch videos from that you can earn GC from. So if you just keep watching as many videos as each source gives you until it runs out, then click on to the next source and repeat the cycle, then you should be able to get a good bit of GC. Not as much as you would from the regular free GC offers, but a good little bit. And even though those will say that they run out eventually, if you keep checking back through-out the day, a few of the sources will have more for you through-out the day!

Haha, I'm glad you don't think that's terrible of me! XD I felt so bad the first time I did that, but at the same time, I couldn't help but feel like I'd found such a clever method, haha. >u>;; And haha, really?? Man, that would have been an interesting call for the police to get that day. Especially if there just so happened to be multiple people in your situation in the area who had concerned mothers and now the police thought there was some weirdo in the area compulsively sending everyone baby food, haha. And awww, is that really how she'd react?? ;u; She sounds like such a sweet Mom! But yeah, I understand! You can't have her dote on you to the point where she spends her retirement money on this kind of stuff, haha. Haha, oh, man, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to just make things harder for you! XD Although I guess your decision is still pretty clear cut since that one item from the Fantasy Gift is one you've been wanting for a long time.

Beloved Lunatic

❆ ❇

Beloved Lunatic

❆ ❇

Beloved Lunatic

❆ ❇

Beloved Lunatic

❆ ❇

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff