Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Vampire

23,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Divine Hellhound

SiIIy-chu

Ahaa... I've never been anon-gifted and I can't count my wife. I guess I'd say shiny Poke'mon that I looooooved 'cause no ones ever gifted me on my Gaia account.

Oh man, I would have died for that. I wanted a Blessing SO BAD this year (as you can see on my pretty avatar) and sold off a good chunk of my invo.

Oh! One person I asked about it, told me what it was and gifted me 500k towards them! Just the other day too! I guess that would be the most meaningful (and only gift) I've gotten on Gaia if you don't count that Pink link.

Otherworldly Enthusiast

15,550 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Launch Party 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Zeto
aiichu
Zeto
aiichu

Such a cute avi. cat_whee
thank you! redface

sorry for not being here too much, guys. I'll try to be on in a little bit. sweatdrop

I don't know how to make cute avis. Maybe that's why I'm a cat all the time. It's hard to mess up making a cute avi when all you are is a simple cute cat, lol!
I'll usually make one and then base a lot of other avatars off of it. this one has gone through a lot of changes. finally got beyond blush today, so I had to edit it a bit more.

uhmmm next two people to quote me get something? 3nodding

Dangerous Glitch

aiichu
I'll usually make one and then base a lot of other avatars off of it. this one has gone through a lot of changes. finally got beyond blush today, so I had to edit it a bit more.

Though I do think girl avis are easier to make cute than guy avis, haha.

Proxy Vampire

23,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
aiichu

rofl

Proxy Vampire

23,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zeto
aiichu

Really? I thought guy's avvie are cool >.<

Dangerous Glitch

saor1
Zeto
aiichu

Oh, I do think guys have very cool avis, but so do girls. It's just, I feel like it's harder to make a guy avi look cute. There are all those fluffy, frilly, pretty dresses and skirts and hairstyles for the girl avis, you know what I mean?

Stendrr's Significant Otter

Heart Collector

24,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Friend

Nolan Parks
Ahaa... I've never been anon-gifted and I can't count my wife. I guess I'd say shiny Poke'mon that I looooooved 'cause no ones ever gifted me on my Gaia account.

Oh man, I would have died for that. I wanted a Blessing SO BAD this year (as you can see on my pretty avatar) and sold off a good chunk of my invo.

Oh! One person I asked about it, told me what it was and gifted me 500k towards them! Just the other day too! I guess that would be the most meaningful (and only gift) I've gotten on Gaia if you don't count that Pink link.

★゜・。。・゜☆゜・。★。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★ ゜・。。。・゜☆ ゜・。★ 。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★

Never anon-gifted?!! Aw, maybe you should hang out in an anon gifting thread, then! I think anon gifts are the best part of any event on Gaia, haha. The messages they send range from being outright creepy to encouraging and friendly. Anons are the nicest people on this site, I swear. <3
Back then, I was also pretty bent on getting a Blessing! But then it "inflated" from 3OOk to 5OOk and I gave up... (I say "inflated" because compared to today, with prices doubling all over the marketplace, that 2OOk increase was nothing. Curse you, Flynn!)

★゜・。。・゜☆゜・。★。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★ ゜・。。。・゜☆ ゜・。★ 。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★

Divine Hellhound

SiIIy-chu
/color]

I dunno, I always felt like that was begging. When I did it I gifted random people who I didn't find in anon-gift threads. That's just me though.

... I bought mine for 2.5million. //sob

Royal Soda's Princess

Beloved Bunny

aiichu
gaia_spoons the art in your sig is so cute! whee
bump!
Also, anyone wish to hit me with snowballs? :O

Tipsy Kitten

eww has anyone seen the day 8 gift? its a sweater .-.

Proxy Vampire

23,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zeto
saor1
Zeto
aiichu

Oh, I do think guys have very cool avis, but so do girls. It's just, I feel like it's harder to make a guy avi look cute. There are all those fluffy, frilly, pretty dresses and skirts and hairstyles for the girl avis, you know what I mean?

yup >x<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces