Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
hey guys. I have a ton of items that are worth more than 100k that I'm just way too lazy to sell, and I haven't been online in a while, so I figured I'd give some out as I'll never really use them. I'll give out some items randomly to people who are just hanging out, and I'll hold some page contests as well.

first on these pages will get one item worth more than 100k:

I'll add more as well if this thread becomes more popular. I'm going to try my best to post and all, but I'm also a bit busy on my end, so I may not be able to keep up too much.

thank you! 3nodding

Shameless Pyromaniac

18,800 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I would be happy with just hits.. emotion_kirakira
User Image

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Cute Senshi

13,350 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Object of Affection 150
sekiria-azael
User Image

This. heart

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Hello there! c: How is everyone's Christmas/Winter holidays going so far? ouo

Cute Senshi

13,350 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Object of Affection 150
L y r e111

Good!

Hoping to see... the Nutcracker... ninja
The local theater where I live has a show every year, and it's one of my favorite stories, but I haven't seen it yet since I've lived here...
Not sure if this year's show is this weekend or was last weekend already, though.

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
FireChild21894
L y r e111

Good!

Hoping to see... the Nutcracker... ninja
The local theater where I live has a show every year, and it's one of my favorite stories, but I haven't seen it yet since I've lived here...
Not sure if this year's show is this weekend or was last weekend already, though.

That's good to hear! c:
Ahh, The Nutcracker is one of my favorite stories, too! They usually broadcast a different version of the ballet of it every year around Christmas on one of the local public access channels and I always like to watch it every year around Christmas! ouo

My boyfriend was trying to get us tickets to go see The Nutcracker ballet the day after Christmas, but he said that it was all sold out when he went to go buy them. ;u; Luckily, though, he told me that he has something else fun planned for the day after Christmas that he said should be just as fun. He knows me and what I like pretty well, so I'm not worried and am looking forward to whatever he has planned. 3nodding
sekiria-azael
User Image

At last someone who can give me a decent snowball fight! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naughty Girl

happy holidays everyone.. hope you all have a very merry christmas and a happy new year.. or happy late hannukah?? ~shrugs~

Dangerous Glitch

aiichu

Such a cute avi. cat_whee

Naughty Girl

pokes at random peoples.. anyone here??

Greedy Shapeshifter

Fashionable Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash