Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

L y r e111

i'm broke now xD god i really hope i got everyone something cause its gonna be hell with last minute christmas shopping .-.

Friendly Friend

8,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
thanks for all the snowballs! threw a snowball at each person on page four biggrin

Friend

Nolan Parks
It's tragic, one of my favorite things was hopping on during the holidays and gifting away 100-500k items that I had stocked up over the year. Now people aren't even grateful for little items like that!

★゜・。。・゜☆゜・。★。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★ ゜・。。。・゜☆ ゜・。★ 。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★

What. That's ridiculous! I think that no matter what a person gives you, you should always be grateful. :c

Friendly Friend

8,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
Piink_Ace
L y r e111

i'm broke now xD god i really hope i got everyone something cause its gonna be hell with last minute christmas shopping .-.

your avatar's hat is adorable. <3 i had to look it up on the marketplace.

Divine Hellhound

SiIIy-chu
Nolan Parks
It's tragic, one of my favorite things was hopping on during the holidays and gifting away 100-500k items that I had stocked up over the year. Now people aren't even grateful for little items like that!

What. That's ridiculous! I think that no matter what a person gives you, you should always be grateful. :c

I was excited to get a pink link gifted from someone with 5k in it. XD

But I'm easy to please.

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
heylo everyone!

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Piink_Ace
L y r e111

Haha, yeah, I'm gonna be broke, as well, once I'm done my Christmas shopping, probably. I should have gone shopping earlier, with how busy it's going to be now that it's 4 days away from Christmas, but I kept either being busy or forgetting. ;u;

Rainbow Fatcat

tenshikagamine
crackerlover
Hello.

hi ^_^
How are you?

Friend

L y r e111
Ahh, yeah, the Gifts for Her one is really tempting, but then so are the rest of them! ;u; I might end up getting the Gambler one if I can't decide which one I want, haha, since I don't know how much GC I'd be able to save up which the free GC offers in this short of a span of time.

Yeah, same here... I think Gaia should warn us months ahead of time before they spring such amazing deals on us, haha. (x
Huh, I wonder what's in the Super Gift that you can win from the Gambler gift? o:

Ruthless Explorer

Happy holidays! <3

Timid Cutie-Pie

11,075 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Happy holidays!

Beloved Prophet

7,550 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Hihi everyone~ heart

Tipsy Kitten

L y r e111
Piink_Ace
L y r e111

Haha, yeah, I'm gonna be broke, as well, once I'm done my Christmas shopping, probably. I should have gone shopping earlier, with how busy it's going to be now that it's 4 days away from Christmas, but I kept either being busy or forgetting. ;u;

ah, beautiful life screwing us over ; u ;

Friend

Nolan Parks
I was excited to get a pink link gifted from someone with 5k in it. XD

But I'm easy to please.

Oh, I'd be excited if that happened to me, too, haha (x
What is the most meaningful or expensive gift someone has ever given you?
Way back when Chuchip's Blessing was worth 5OOk, which was considered a lot of gold, one of my friends anonymously gave it to me for Christmas.
My reaction: emotion_jawdrop
I never figured out who did it, but I really want to! Sadly, most of my old friends have already quit, so I'll probably never know. ; ^ ;

Tipsy Kitten

BrownEyedGrl978
Piink_Ace
L y r e111

your avatar's hat is adorable. <3 i had to look it up on the marketplace.

thanks! lol i think i got this in the gold shops

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces