Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
Ah I see.
Well it's nice to see your relatives every now and then and get along with them.
It's better to be together and being in touch than treat each other like strangers. Been there before e x e;;

Hahaha! It sounds scary but it's actually a short ride. Less than a minute and it isn't like those scary, long rides. Short and thrilling that's for sure.
Yeah... it was kind of mean but my mom wanted me to enjoy the park as much as we can since we rarely go to amusement parks (and not waste the money my parents spent just to play in the amusement park...). And yup, I did eventually get over my fears as long as I'm with someone to enjoy and scream with. xd
Oh I think I might know what ride you mean. Why were you forced? o.O

Fried dough? What's that?
It sounds yummy 0 u 0

Oh and Happy New Year~!!!

yeaah, we're sort of getting near that phase of being treated like strangers.
        i feel the same way with my sister, because in the last 8 years i've only seen her once a year or so.
        relationships sort of don't stay the same when you see each other that little. ^^;;
        ah well.

hahaa, that sounds just like my parents! with the whole not wasting money thing.
        i kind of have the most fun just walking around and sort of looking at things? i find that more fun than going on rides.
        like i used to go to an anime convention every year, and it was really expensive to go, and all i did was wander around and i didn't even do anything.
        i think it was just nice being around people with similar interests. xD
        and that reminds me! one time my dad ( who is scared of roller coasters ) went on a small one with my sister once, and my mom and i stayed behind.
        and i remember the only person i heard screaming was him. rofl
        still denies it to this day.
        same reason that your mom forced you, it'd be a waste of money if i didn't do stuff.
        plus i think everyone else wanted to go on it, but i was so little i couldn't be left on my own;;

you've never had fried dough?! emotion_0A0
        it's unhealthy and therefore very delicious.
        it's just like it sounds, it's literally fried dough and you can top it with different things but powdered sugar is the default one i believe.
        it looks like this

happy new year!
        I hope this year is good to you! heart

Mitsu Esrelle's Senpai

Dainty Dreamer

19,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Eloquent Explorer

Devoted Hunter

i need 600,000k GIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

Wheezing Plague

Bloodthirsty Dragon

18,925 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Time to hit random people heart

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

yeaah, we're sort of getting near that phase of being treated like strangers.
        i feel the same way with my sister, because in the last 8 years i've only seen her once a year or so.
        relationships sort of don't stay the same when you see each other that little. ^^;;
        ah well.

hahaa, that sounds just like my parents! with the whole not wasting money thing.
        i kind of have the most fun just walking around and sort of looking at things? i find that more fun than going on rides.
        like i used to go to an anime convention every year, and it was really expensive to go, and all i did was wander around and i didn't even do anything.
        i think it was just nice being around people with similar interests. xD
        and that reminds me! one time my dad ( who is scared of roller coasters ) went on a small one with my sister once, and my mom and i stayed behind.
        and i remember the only person i heard screaming was him. rofl
        still denies it to this day.
        same reason that your mom forced you, it'd be a waste of money if i didn't do stuff.
        plus i think everyone else wanted to go on it, but i was so little i couldn't be left on my own;;

you've never had fried dough?! emotion_0A0
        it's unhealthy and therefore very delicious.
        it's just like it sounds, it's literally fried dough and you can top it with different things but powdered sugar is the default one i believe.
        it looks like this

happy new year!
        I hope this year is good to you! heart

Oh my goodness... It's been days since I last replied to you and I'm so sorry~!!
I got pretty busy preparing to go back to school. Didn't even have any time to check out what's going on until now. sad So sorry for this....

But anyways, that kind of sucks but I understand. Relationships change over the years. I mean I used to be pretty close to my mom when I was young but now that I'm older, I'm more closer to my dad than my mom. Reversed xd
But hopefully your sister treats you well even though you two see each other once a year.

Oh I see. Parents usually do that when it comes to taking children on rides... especially when leaving them alone. I know that there are some parents who just leave their children standing outside the ride while they're on. :< I remember the last time I went to Six Flags with my family, my dad, my brothers, and I were getting off a ride called The Batman. When I was getting out, I saw a little girl sitting in the corner waiting for her mom and her other sister. I felt really bad for that little girl and bit mad at the mom for doing that to her youngest daughter. But hey, it's their choice and I'm not involved with them. That's how some parents are.

Hahaha I guess that once we're parents we'll be like them with not wasting money and all. xd

Oh~!! which anime conventions did you go to? I only went to one anime convention but it was for a "school activity". xd It was only an excuse for my high school Anime Club to go to an anime convention and have fun hanging around and so on. Hahahaha~

Oh my goodness.... That really does look delicious~!!!!
Somehow it reminds me of this bread loaf I bought xd It makes me want to turn that bread loaf into something sweet.

Same to you too!! Hope this year treats you well. 3nodding

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
Oh my goodness... It's been days since I last replied to you and I'm so sorry~!!
I got pretty busy preparing to go back to school. Didn't even have any time to check out what's going on until now. sad So sorry for this....

But anyways, that kind of sucks but I understand. Relationships change over the years. I mean I used to be pretty close to my mom when I was young but now that I'm older, I'm more closer to my dad than my mom. Reversed xd
But hopefully your sister treats you well even though you two see each other once a year.

Oh I see. Parents usually do that when it comes to taking children on rides... especially when leaving them alone. I know that there are some parents who just leave their children standing outside the ride while they're on. :< I remember the last time I went to Six Flags with my family, my dad, my brothers, and I were getting off a ride called The Batman. When I was getting out, I saw a little girl sitting in the corner waiting for her mom and her other sister. I felt really bad for that little girl and bit mad at the mom for doing that to her youngest daughter. But hey, it's their choice and I'm not involved with them. That's how some parents are.

Hahaha I guess that once we're parents we'll be like them with not wasting money and all. xd

Oh~!! which anime conventions did you go to? I only went to one anime convention but it was for a "school activity". xd It was only an excuse for my high school Anime Club to go to an anime convention and have fun hanging around and so on. Hahahaha~

Oh my goodness.... That really does look delicious~!!!!
Somehow it reminds me of this bread loaf I bought xd It makes me want to turn that bread loaf into something sweet.

Same to you too!! Hope this year treats you well. 3nodding

it's alright, believe me i don't mind!
        i usually reply really late to everything anyhow;;
        ( though the events over so idk how much longer we should post in the forum? lol )

it's funny how things change like that! i've always been closer with my mom than dad even now, but i think i did used to be closer with my dad in the past than i am with him now.
        life is weird. xD

wow, that's kind of sad. i feel bad for the poor girl.
        yeah, it's their child and they can choose to do what they wish.
        at least these types of places probably have decent security, especially during peak seasons.
        or hopefully they do at least, some places tend to cut what's needed most to save money. emotion_facepalm

anime boston, even though it's kind of far away it's still the closest big convention for me.
        although i think it's almost the same distance to NYC, but hahaa NYC is too crowded to me.
        plus i'm relatively used to the boston area. e ne;;
        nothing wrong with that! did they even pay for you guys to go, or is that wishful thinking? xD

oooh, well i'm sure that you could!
        you could add cinnamon and sugar to it or honey or other yummy stuff. o vo

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

it's alright, believe me i don't mind!
        i usually reply really late to everything anyhow;;
        ( though the events over so idk how much longer we should post in the forum? lol )

it's funny how things change like that! i've always been closer with my mom than dad even now, but i think i did used to be closer with my dad in the past than i am with him now.
        life is weird. xD

wow, that's kind of sad. i feel bad for the poor girl.
        yeah, it's their child and they can choose to do what they wish.
        at least these types of places probably have decent security, especially during peak seasons.
        or hopefully they do at least, some places tend to cut what's needed most to save money. emotion_facepalm

anime boston, even though it's kind of far away it's still the closest big convention for me.
        although i think it's almost the same distance to NYC, but hahaa NYC is too crowded to me.
        plus i'm relatively used to the boston area. e ne;;
        nothing wrong with that! did they even pay for you guys to go, or is that wishful thinking? xD

oooh, well i'm sure that you could!
        you could add cinnamon and sugar to it or honey or other yummy stuff. o vo

Ah that's true. I don't know where we should continue our little conversation here. o vo
(well can't call it little anymore eh? xD)

Agree~ Life is always weird because no can predict the future even if you think you can.

Yup... Sadly it's true and some parents would think its all fine until they go missing.... Now that's bad!!
If I ever have children, I won't even plan on leaving my children in such a crowded place especially a big amusement park like Six Flags.
Luckily the little girl was pretty close to the exit AND luckily the exit was open space so you can see the people leaving or entering. Also they had about 3 - 5 attendants (I forgot the word for people who operates and makes sure people are on safe.... o__O;; ) monitoring people coming in and out. Which was a good thing.

Oh~ I see. I've heard about anime conventions at Boston where they are pretty big but nothing huge like in popular cities like NYC or LA. xd It must have been exciting to see so many things there!! I'm a bit envious but hey! At least I went to one. xd
The one I went to that was consider as "school activity", well we still had to pay for it. blaugh
It wasn't too bad. It only cost about $25 because the anime convention we went to was just a small one. Have you heard of ALA? That's the one I went.

If I find a place that sells those, I would definitely buy one to try it out~!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff