Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

my mom just got the best cinnamon bread ahhh
        it's called cinnamon bread, but it's pretty much cinnamon bread pound cake. emotion_dowant
        so much for trying to eat healthier today after the holidays.

at least that way you save money, even if it's just for a little while! c:
        yeaaah, i'm in the same boat there.
        there have been a lot of times i'd like to spend money on here, but i can't justify doing it most of the time.
        other things definitely have more priorities for my money lol
        with them discounting cash it makes me a little more likely to pick up the smallest amount here and there, but even then it probably won't be often.
        which is probably their ploy to get more people to buy but ah well;;

That sounds really yummy > Q <
Hahaha I know what you mean.... I was trying to eat healthy before I came back home but that ended up failing because of so many good food I haven't eaten! Now I have to repeat the process of eating healthy and excising when I get back to school xd

That's true. It really all depends on everyone how they spend especially when it comes to the sales. xd

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
That sounds really yummy > Q <
Hahaha I know what you mean.... I was trying to eat healthy before I came back home but that ended up failing because of so many good food I haven't eaten! Now I have to repeat the process of eating healthy and excising when I get back to school xd

That's true. It really all depends on everyone how they spend especially when it comes to the sales. xd

my mom toasted her piece and totally burnt it, but ate it anyways because it was too good to throw out. xD
        i guess it happens to everyone over the holidays. enjoy it while you can, then go back into a normal routine once the holidays are over!
        i need to do better on exercising so bad, i always try and then i end up stopping really quickly. > n<;;
        not that my diet has been that great even before the holidays, but at least i have the excuse of i'm trying to gain weight lol.

aaand now there's another gold generator thing out again.
        geeze, up to 500 million.
        i'm envious of anyone who has that sort of amazing luck. emotion_0A0

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

my mom toasted her piece and totally burnt it, but ate it anyways because it was too good to throw out. xD
        i guess it happens to everyone over the holidays. enjoy it while you can, then go back into a normal routine once the holidays are over!
        i need to do better on exercising so bad, i always try and then i end up stopping really quickly. > n<;;
        not that my diet has been that great even before the holidays, but at least i have the excuse of i'm trying to gain weight lol.

aaand now there's another gold generator thing out again.
        geeze, up to 500 million.
        i'm envious of anyone who has that sort of amazing luck. emotion_0A0

Hahaha!
Then that must be one good cinnamon bread!

True, true. Even my roommate told me she gained weight again during the Thanksgiving holidays. xd She said it was tough for her to lose those 4 lbs. She's even more fit than I am!!
Hopefully your exercise routine will be back on track.

There's another gold generator??? I didn't know that o.O But dang... some people really do have all the luck.

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
Hahaha!
Then that must be one good cinnamon bread!

True, true. Even my roommate told me she gained weight again during the Thanksgiving holidays. xd She said it was tough for her to lose those 4 lbs. She's even more fit than I am!!
Hopefully your exercise routine will be back on track.

There's another gold generator??? I didn't know that o.O But dang... some people really do have all the luck.

yup, it's all gone now except for one end piece.
        usually we'd get rid of it because it's an end piece, but i was forbidden from throwing it out haha.

wow! at least she managed to in the end!
        at least after new year's there no real big holiday with loads of delicious foods for awhile.
        there's valentine's day, but Easter is really the next big holiday with lots of delicious foods. @ u@

it was the santa's sack thingy.
        apparently someone did get the 500mil. > n<
        I wouldn't believe it if it happened to me, i might just get worried that somebody had gotten into my account or something lol.

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

yup, it's all gone now except for one end piece.
        usually we'd get rid of it because it's an end piece, but i was forbidden from throwing it out haha.

wow! at least she managed to in the end!
        at least after new year's there no real big holiday with loads of delicious foods for awhile.
        there's valentine's day, but Easter is really the next big holiday with lots of delicious foods. @ u@

it was the santa's sack thingy.
        apparently someone did get the 500mil. > n<
        I wouldn't believe it if it happened to me, i might just get worried that somebody had gotten into my account or something lol.

I'm sorry for the late reply these days >.<;;
My family has been going out for the last few days before my young brother and I go back to college. Yesterday, we went out to Six Flags. Came in late but went back home late xd

How come you're forbidden to throw out the last piece? I'm curious.

She is a trooper. xD And that is true. Easter is going to be quite something that's for sure.

Ohhh~ I remember seeing that announcement but I just ignored it as usual. blaugh
I didn't know it became a gold generator but that! . . . Well it's going to keep ruining Gaia's economy if there's always a RIG or gold generator thing every now and then. I thought Flynn's chests were awful but this!!! It's like slipping a poison to us every now and then without us noticing..... How awful @ x @;;

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
I'm sorry for the late reply these days >.<;;
My family has been going out for the last few days before my young brother and I go back to college. Yesterday, we went out to Six Flags. Came in late but went back home late xd

How come you're forbidden to throw out the last piece? I'm curious.

She is a trooper. xD And that is true. Easter is going to be quite something that's for sure.

Ohhh~ I remember seeing that announcement but I just ignored it as usual. blaugh
I didn't know it became a gold generator but that! . . . Well it's going to keep ruining Gaia's economy if there's always a RIG or gold generator thing every now and then. I thought Flynn's chests were awful but this!!! It's like slipping a poison to us every now and then without us noticing..... How awful @ x @;;

it's fine! i usually reply to thing late all the time. xD
        and it's understandable that you're doing so much, i'm sure you guys just want to do as much as you can together before you go back to college.
        i've never actually been to six flags! i'm not much of an amusement park person, but everyone around here goes almost every summer haha.
        did you have fun? o vo

oh, it was because my mom didn't want to waste any of it because it was so good.
        she ate the end piece today. xD

hahaa, i don't blame you.
        i only noticed it because of those banners that are on every single page. - A-
        yuuup. i wish i was one of those oblivious people who don't understand how harmful some of these items can be.
        being oblivious is nice sometimes. u nu;;

Invisible Lover

13,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
*flakes

of*

*snow

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

it's fine! i usually reply to thing late all the time. xD
        and it's understandable that you're doing so much, i'm sure you guys just want to do as much as you can together before you go back to college.
        i've never actually been to six flags! i'm not much of an amusement park person, but everyone around here goes almost every summer haha.
        did you have fun? o vo

oh, it was because my mom didn't want to waste any of it because it was so good.
        she ate the end piece today. xD

hahaa, i don't blame you.
        i only noticed it because of those banners that are on every single page. - A-
        yuuup. i wish i was one of those oblivious people who don't understand how harmful some of these items can be.
        being oblivious is nice sometimes. u nu;;

Yup, that's why gotta hang out with family before vacation ends.
It was a lot of fun expect waiting in line was tiring. xd The last ride we went on was called Full Throttle and we waited for about an hour and half only to get on separate rides instead of together (we had four people which is my dad, my two brothers, and I).
What~~? You've never been to Six Flags? o . O It's really fun especially if you're into roller coasters. They had this one ride called X-2 but it's closed at the moment due to issues.... Hopefully in the future you can go to Six Flags!

Oh I see. Hahaha understandable. xd

Ah, I know what you mean.... I wish I could continue playing RIGs to get those nice items but sadly can't. x w x;;
Being oblivious is nice and all but that depends. Usually I don't like being oblivious because it means there are a lot of things I don't know until the last minute . . . Which sucks.

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
Yup, that's why gotta hang out with family before vacation ends.
It was a lot of fun expect waiting in line was tiring. xd The last ride we went on was called Full Throttle and we waited for about an hour and half only to get on separate rides instead of together (we had four people which is my dad, my two brothers, and I).
What~~? You've never been to Six Flags? o . O It's really fun especially if you're into roller coasters. They had this one ride called X-2 but it's closed at the moment due to issues.... Hopefully in the future you can go to Six Flags!

Oh I see. Hahaha understandable. xd

Ah, I know what you mean.... I wish I could continue playing RIGs to get those nice items but sadly can't. x w x;;
Being oblivious is nice and all but that depends. Usually I don't like being oblivious because it means there are a lot of things I don't know until the last minute . . . Which sucks.

this reminds me of my poor sister, she comes home once a year and the relatives are all wanting to see her so they drag her places while she's in town lol.
        woah, an hour and a half just for one line. that's crazy!
        was it at least worth the wait?
        hahaa, i'm such a wuss with heights so i don't think i could do a roller coaster. ; -;
        when i was younger ( not really young ) we went to universal studios and there was some cat in the hat ride that you eventually went over that part of the park in a trolley like thing and it freaked me out. xD
        at least these parks often have good food. emotion_dowant

ahhhhh, that is a problem.
        i'm someone who likes to know everything in advance of doing something.
        hm, i guess it would just be good for certain things then.
        but they always say oblivious people are usually happier because they don't see the bad things going on around them. Dx

Lonely Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Healer 50
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

this reminds me of my poor sister, she comes home once a year and the relatives are all wanting to see her so they drag her places while she's in town lol.
        woah, an hour and a half just for one line. that's crazy!
        was it at least worth the wait?
        hahaa, i'm such a wuss with heights so i don't think i could do a roller coaster. ; -;
        when i was younger ( not really young ) we went to universal studios and there was some cat in the hat ride that you eventually went over that part of the park in a trolley like thing and it freaked me out. xD
        at least these parks often have good food. emotion_dowant

ahhhhh, that is a problem.
        i'm someone who likes to know everything in advance of doing something.
        hm, i guess it would just be good for certain things then.
        but they always say oblivious people are usually happier because they don't see the bad things going on around them. Dx

Oh wow.... I just realized "expect" is actually suppose to be "except" o.O;; I must still be tired out that time. xd

Hahaha your sister must have been tired by the end of the day being all over the place. Does your relatives do that to you sometimes?

The ride was really worth it because once they finish making sure you're all secured, they blast you off without warning at high speeds. xd Then we go over a loop, through a tunnel, stop then get shoot back out backwards, and finally full speed ahead to go over the loop. It was a short ride but worth the wait especially the pictures. blaugh We took some weird pictures as well.
Oh I see. Well it takes time to get use to rides. When I was young, my mom forced to go on a high speed, tall ride by the time I reached the required height ; ~ ;
Didn't handle it so well but eventually got over some of my fears and enjoy the ride. Maybe you'll be able to handle couple roller coasters.

Hahaha, you're right. The food was good but god it was expensive o x o;;

Ah I remember you telling me you like to know things in advance.
And that is true. It depends but yeah... oblivious people tends to be more happier but who knows.

Hilarious Hunter

11,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Battle: KO 200
early Happy New Years.

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
Oh wow.... I just realized "expect" is actually suppose to be "except" o.O;; I must still be tired out that time. xd

Hahaha your sister must have been tired by the end of the day being all over the place. Does your relatives do that to you sometimes?

The ride was really worth it because once they finish making sure you're all secured, they blast you off without warning at high speeds. xd Then we go over a loop, through a tunnel, stop then get shoot back out backwards, and finally full speed ahead to go over the loop. It was a short ride but worth the wait especially the pictures. blaugh We took some weird pictures as well.
Oh I see. Well it takes time to get use to rides. When I was young, my mom forced to go on a high speed, tall ride by the time I reached the required height ; ~ ;
Didn't handle it so well but eventually got over some of my fears and enjoy the ride. Maybe you'll be able to handle couple roller coasters.

Hahaha, you're right. The food was good but god it was expensive o x o;;

Ah I remember you telling me you like to know things in advance.
And that is true. It depends but yeah... oblivious people tends to be more happier but who knows.

i didn't even notice! xD

nahh, they don't do that with me.
        they live in town and i really still only see them once a year or so.
        they've always been a bit closer with my sister than they are with me. n vn;;
        though we're not really a close family to begin with. xp

...woah, that sounds scary.
        but i guess thrilling at the same time! xD
        wow, that was kind of mean of her? but i guess it helped you get over your fears a bit~
        the only thing i remembered being forced to go on as a kid was epcot or whatever it's called in disney.
        all i remember was it was really dark and i was like 3 and terrified. u nu;;
        so i went through the ride with my eyes shut / ears covered.

yeah, food at those places are always expensive. Dx
        this is reminding me how much i miss fried dough.
        haven't had it in forever. :c

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

i didn't even notice! xD

nahh, they don't do that with me.
        they live in town and i really still only see them once a year or so.
        they've always been a bit closer with my sister than they are with me. n vn;;
        though we're not really a close family to begin with. xp

...woah, that sounds scary.
        but i guess thrilling at the same time! xD
        wow, that was kind of mean of her? but i guess it helped you get over your fears a bit~
        the only thing i remembered being forced to go on as a kid was epcot or whatever it's called in disney.
        all i remember was it was really dark and i was like 3 and terrified. u nu;;
        so i went through the ride with my eyes shut / ears covered.

yeah, food at those places are always expensive. Dx
        this is reminding me how much i miss fried dough.
        haven't had it in forever. :c

Ah I see.
Well it's nice to see your relatives every now and then and get along with them.
It's better to be together and being in touch than treat each other like strangers. Been there before e x e;;

Hahaha! It sounds scary but it's actually a short ride. Less than a minute and it isn't like those scary, long rides. Short and thrilling that's for sure.
Yeah... it was kind of mean but my mom wanted me to enjoy the park as much as we can since we rarely go to amusement parks (and not waste the money my parents spent just to play in the amusement park...). And yup, I did eventually get over my fears as long as I'm with someone to enjoy and scream with. xd
Oh I think I might know what ride you mean. Why were you forced? o.O

Fried dough? What's that?
It sounds yummy 0 u 0

Oh and Happy New Year~!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items