Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

it went alright! i've been going a little crazy with eating leftovers haha.
        the best part of christmas was i knew my mom had gotten me something, but i didn't get it in the morning and she was so confused because she thought she wrapped it for me.
        and then i went in the cellar and found a box full of small things she forgot to wrap. xD
        i hope you had an enjoyable one too! c:

ooh, they did increase the chance of getting newer items? emotion_dowant
        that makes me want to buy them a bit more, but i shouldn't because i don't want to go into spending all of my money on them. Dx
        it's not worth it considering i have such awful luck every time i play them.
        that's what i tell myself every time! and i don't think i've ever gotten anything decent with all of the ones that i've played in the past. ; -;

yeaah, that's probably true. i definitely see a lot more females on here than i do male.
        plus feminine items probably sell better, and i can understand why they'd make what sells best i suppose.

That's good to know. My Christmas was pretty quiet. Just stayed at home and play video games with my brothers. xd So it was nice to stay home and be with my family for the time being.

They did when Mintaka & Rigel's RIG came out. It was for Gaia's 10th anniversary and so they decided to increase the chances of getting the new items in order to lessen the inflation before Flynn's chests came and ruined it.
It was nice but there were some complaints here and there due to the items... I guessed they said that it was great having the chances increased, but sucks since there aren't many good items to get.

Shameless Stalker

13,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
emotion_bigheart

Noble Lover

21,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Happy New Year guys!!!

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
That's good to know. My Christmas was pretty quiet. Just stayed at home and play video games with my brothers. xd So it was nice to stay home and be with my family for the time being.

They did when Mintaka & Rigel's RIG came out. It was for Gaia's 10th anniversary and so they decided to increase the chances of getting the new items in order to lessen the inflation before Flynn's chests came and ruined it.
It was nice but there were some complaints here and there due to the items... I guessed they said that it was great having the chances increased, but sucks since there aren't many good items to get.

quiet is nice! I'm someone who prefers the quiet rather than huge get-togethers.
        and playing video games sounds like a great christmas to me. o vo
        or any day really haha
        but I'm glad that you had an enjoyable christmas! 4laugh

ahhh.
        i can understand the complaints then. finally the odds are more in your favor, but the items you get aren't as good. :/
        ..i caved and bought a little bit of cash with some chistmas money and got the maestro evolving item thing, i love this hair. ; u;
        i haven't bought cash in forever, and it was just 500gc, so i don't regret it. xD

Fashionable Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hey guys! smile
Happy Holidays~ heart

9,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Divine Flame

9,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Morissa 18
Happy New Year guys!!!

Happy New Year to you as well!!
merry christmas biggrin

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

quiet is nice! I'm someone who prefers the quiet rather than huge get-togethers.
        and playing video games sounds like a great christmas to me. o vo
        or any day really haha
        but I'm glad that you had an enjoyable christmas! 4laugh

ahhh.
        i can understand the complaints then. finally the odds are more in your favor, but the items you get aren't as good. :/
        ..i caved and bought a little bit of cash with some chistmas money and got the maestro evolving item thing, i love this hair. ; u;
        i haven't bought cash in forever, and it was just 500gc, so i don't regret it. xD

Yup! It was nice and we had a good time except I fell asleep almost half the day xd So bad for me. Hahaha
Hahaha! That hair is really gorgeous. I wanted to cave in and buy it but decided not to because I made a decision to wait until there are other items that spark my interests like in the past. My first item I bought with cash was Custom Cut. I really love those fashionable clothes especially the scarf and hat. xd

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
Yup! It was nice and we had a good time except I fell asleep almost half the day xd So bad for me. Hahaha
Hahaha! That hair is really gorgeous. I wanted to cave in and buy it but decided not to because I made a decision to wait until there are other items that spark my interests like in the past. My first item I bought with cash was Custom Cut. I really love those fashionable clothes especially the scarf and hat. xd

there's never anything wrong with some extra sleep!
        especially around the holidays, i'm sure you needed it. @ n@

that's definitely a good idea. i'm an impulsive buyer, it's awful.
        but i'm broke so that helps me in that department for the most part lol.
        but I also took advantage of the 25% off cash thing at the same time so it was a bit cheaper too. u vu
        ooh, custom cut has some really nice poses! that's one of those items i want to get somedaaay.
        too many nice items, never enough money. xD
        i can't even remember what the first item i bought with cash was. probably donation items back in the day lol.
Happy new year biggrin
Morissa 18
Happy New Year guys!!!

Happy new year biggrin

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

there's never anything wrong with some extra sleep!
        especially around the holidays, i'm sure you needed it. @ n@

that's definitely a good idea. i'm an impulsive buyer, it's awful.
        but i'm broke so that helps me in that department for the most part lol.
        but I also took advantage of the 25% off cash thing at the same time so it was a bit cheaper too. u vu
        ooh, custom cut has some really nice poses! that's one of those items i want to get somedaaay.
        too many nice items, never enough money. xD
        i can't even remember what the first item i bought with cash was. probably donation items back in the day lol.

True sweatdrop
It's good to have extra sleep than no sleep at all.

Hahaha I see. I rarely buy because I know my luck is pretty bad when it comes to buying "pretty" things. I usually just wait it out unless I can't help it and just buy it no matter the consequences.
That is true. There's always so many nice things to buy but not enough unless you're one of those people who spend their money like crazy o . o;; That . . . I can't do and I don't have the money for it as well.

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
True sweatdrop
It's good to have extra sleep than no sleep at all.

Hahaha I see. I rarely buy because I know my luck is pretty bad when it comes to buying "pretty" things. I usually just wait it out unless I can't help it and just buy it no matter the consequences.
That is true. There's always so many nice things to buy but not enough unless you're one of those people who spend their money like crazy o . o;; That . . . I can't do and I don't have the money for it as well.

my mom just got the best cinnamon bread ahhh
        it's called cinnamon bread, but it's pretty much cinnamon bread pound cake. emotion_dowant
        so much for trying to eat healthier today after the holidays.

at least that way you save money, even if it's just for a little while! c:
        yeaaah, i'm in the same boat there.
        there have been a lot of times i'd like to spend money on here, but i can't justify doing it most of the time.
        other things definitely have more priorities for my money lol
        with them discounting cash it makes me a little more likely to pick up the smallest amount here and there, but even then it probably won't be often.
        which is probably their ploy to get more people to buy but ah well;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces