• Striking Knight 150

Furry's Fav

Sinful Kitten

Beloved Lunatic

24,475 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bump!!!

Bump!!!

Bump!!!

. . .

Sweet Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
meep yum_strawberry
sdkjcgnyuesaw kcf

Sweet Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Original Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Merry Christmas, everybody!!!

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
Hahaha! I wait until there's an announcement about a new RIG then I go look for the item list., which is usually completed. xd

That's another point I didn't see there: Masculinity items. I usually notice the colors first but now that I think about it, there is a lot of feminine items lately from all these sales, re-releases, and new RIG items. o . O;;
Hopefully they'll fix that soon because too much "pretty and light colors" are not cutting it out = . =;;

omg, I forgot to reply I'm so sorry! emotion_facepalm
    I got busy with Christmas stuff and then I forgot about replying.
    I feel so bad. ; -;

haha, well it's nice to know what the items are before you buy it!
    RIGs are so addicting I've had to stop playing them.
    I used to spend too much money on it ( even though it was nothing compared to some people ). Dx
    now I only play them if I can buy one with free cash from the offers.

yup! I've seen so many complaints about it in the past and now I see more and more of them because they aren't getting any masculine stuff.
    there just needs to be more balance with stuff. >:
    balance is important!

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Hello there! c: To all those who celebrate it, I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!! To everyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, I wish all of you Happy Holidays all around!! I hope everyone had a great day today! I know I did! ouob

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet

omg, I forgot to reply I'm so sorry! emotion_facepalm
    I got busy with Christmas stuff and then I forgot about replying.
    I feel so bad. ; -;

haha, well it's nice to know what the items are before you buy it!
    RIGs are so addicting I've had to stop playing them.
    I used to spend too much money on it ( even though it was nothing compared to some people ). Dx
    now I only play them if I can buy one with free cash from the offers.

yup! I've seen so many complaints about it in the past and now I see more and more of them because they aren't getting any masculine stuff.
    there just needs to be more balance with stuff. >:
    balance is important!

No worries about replying back. xd I was busy as well during Christmas and today.
Hopefully your Christmas went well and you had a good time.

That's true. It's nice to know what you might get but it really depends on the RIGs because in the past, it was all old and new mixed in, which made it difficult to get the newest ones. I'm glad they changed it up where you have a higher chance of getting the newer items. It did help out a lot with the gold influx during that time before Flynn's chests came in . . .
xd RIGs are quite something but I understand what you mean. Too addicting but hey! You might get something no matter what you know? wink

Balance is a big thing that's for sure but I think one of the reasons they have more feminine items than masculine items is due to the users. I think there's more females than males coming to Gaia Online.

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
No worries about replying back. xd I was busy as well during Christmas and today.
Hopefully your Christmas went well and you had a good time.

That's true. It's nice to know what you might get but it really depends on the RIGs because in the past, it was all old and new mixed in, which made it difficult to get the newest ones. I'm glad they changed it up where you have a higher chance of getting the newer items. It did help out a lot with the gold influx during that time before Flynn's chests came in . . .
xd RIGs are quite something but I understand what you mean. Too addicting but hey! You might get something no matter what you know? wink

Balance is a big thing that's for sure but I think one of the reasons they have more feminine items than masculine items is due to the users. I think there's more females than males coming to Gaia Online.

it went alright! i've been going a little crazy with eating leftovers haha.
        the best part of christmas was i knew my mom had gotten me something, but i didn't get it in the morning and she was so confused because she thought she wrapped it for me.
        and then i went in the cellar and found a box full of small things she forgot to wrap. xD
        i hope you had an enjoyable one too! c:

ooh, they did increase the chance of getting newer items? emotion_dowant
        that makes me want to buy them a bit more, but i shouldn't because i don't want to go into spending all of my money on them. Dx
        it's not worth it considering i have such awful luck every time i play them.
        that's what i tell myself every time! and i don't think i've ever gotten anything decent with all of the ones that i've played in the past. ; -;

yeaah, that's probably true. i definitely see a lot more females on here than i do male.
        plus feminine items probably sell better, and i can understand why they'd make what sells best i suppose.

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Ahh, even though Christmas is technically over now, I'm still in such a festive mood, haha. I'm glad that everyone still keeps things pretty festive as far as decorations and stuff like that until New Year's Day.

I was just in the French Quarter with my boyfriend yesterday and all the decorations that people put up there around the different little shops, parks, apartments, restaurants, other businesses, and little small houses are all so beautiful! ;u;

Although I have to say, there was a shop there called Santa's Workshop and as much as I still like keeping things festive and wintery even after Christmas, it must be kind of depressing to work in a place called Santa's Workshop after Christmas is already over, haha. I mean, everything else can still stay very festive and in the holiday spirit, but there's no doubt that children won't be seeing any signs of Santa again until next Christmas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff