• Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250

Hardened Member

50,925 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx
I was on the fence for the first couple months but now... downright hate them because it just annoys me a lot to see almost every single announcement to be something about those "flash sales" and whatnots....
Yup. I agree with you there. They keep re-releasing but sometimes the re-releases in new or re-colors..... Oh god I hate them!!! It's like they covered up the popular designs in hopes of people to buy them!!!! They look pretty at first but if you look at them the second time, they don't have that spark in the past. Gorgeous coloring with the right shading, powerful colors like from vibrant to soft, and exquisite patterns . . . Ahh I miss those ; ~ ;
Sorry for that mini rant. sweatdrop I just don't know what happened to Gaia after those flash sales started coming in.

Hahaha. Understandable. Everyone is different when it comes to avi outfits.

Don't worry about the rant!
    Like a month ago I pretty much was ranting about the same thing. xD
    I've just kind of gone from being annoyed/angry about it to sort of just not caring / trying to ignore it. Dx
    But yeah, I've pretty much gotten to the point where I don't even look at the announcements aside from a quick glance because I know that they're all cash related.
    Some of the recolors I like, but a lot of the time the quality doesn't seem as good on a lot of the new items as you've said. ; -;
    and there's so many new things I kind of feel overwhelmed?

Friendly Junior

9,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet
    Don't worry about the rant!
    Like a month ago I pretty much was ranting about the same thing. xD
    I've just kind of gone from being annoyed/angry about it to sort of just not caring / trying to ignore it. Dx
    But yeah, I've pretty much gotten to the point where I don't even look at the announcements aside from a quick glance because I know that they're all cash related.
    Some of the recolors I like, but a lot of the time the quality doesn't seem as good on a lot of the new items as you've said. ; -;
    and there's so many new things I kind of feel overwhelmed?

Yup.

I'm slowly descending to the point where I just get rid of announcements because as always, something cash-related. But then again, I'm just glancing and skimming through the announcements until something interesting shows up.

I also noticed that the the colors for these new items are pretty light and fluffy-like o . o; They're putting too much pastel colors and not enough vibrant or unique coloring. I mean, the pastel type is nice and all but there's a point where people will get tired of it = x =;;

Bashful Bear

Wolfero_Nyx

Yup.

I'm slowly descending to the point where I just get rid of announcements because as always, something cash-related. But then again, I'm just glancing and skimming through the announcements until something interesting shows up.

I also noticed that the the colors for these new items are pretty light and fluffy-like o . o; They're putting too much pastel colors and not enough vibrant or unique coloring. I mean, the pastel type is nice and all but there's a point where people will get tired of it = x =;;

I do skim them I guess because I always hope for something good to show up. ; -;
    plus I guess it's at least useful for when RIGs and such show up.
    but by the time the announcement has come, there's already a thread in the GCD with all the items listed and I've already seen it. xD

see, I really like those colors! but even while I like them, I like variety and it's leaning waaay too much in one direction.
    and there's definitely not enough masculine items coming out.
    at first I didn't really care because it didn't affect me and I was wondering why people were complaining about it, but man, there's really not much for people that like the masculine stuff. D:

Helpful Shapeshifter

Daintet
    I do skim them I guess because I always hope for something good to show up. ; -;
    plus I guess it's at least useful for when RIGs and such show up.
    but by the time the announcement has come, there's already a thread in the GCD with all the items listed and I've already seen it. xD

see, I really like those colors! but even while I like them, I like variety and it's leaning waaay too much in one direction.
    and there's definitely not enough masculine items coming out.
    at first I didn't really care because it didn't affect me and I was wondering why people were complaining about it, but man, there's really not much for people that like the masculine stuff. D:

Hahaha! I wait until there's an announcement about a new RIG then I go look for the item list., which is usually completed. xd

That's another point I didn't see there: Masculinity items. I usually notice the colors first but now that I think about it, there is a lot of feminine items lately from all these sales, re-releases, and new RIG items. o . O;;
Hopefully they'll fix that soon because too much "pretty and light colors" are not cutting it out = . =;;

O.G. Humorist

User Image
Well right on then. 4laugh

Hilarious Hunter

11,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Battle: KO 200
Cool. This is nice of you. I hope I win something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff