Yours is nice too! It's bluuuue. emotion_kirakira
    ( I really like blue~ o vo )

Thieving Duelist

Daintet

Thank you! u //u
    Yours is nice too! It's bluuuue. emotion_kirakira
    ( I really like blue~ o vo )

you're welcome.
My avi is based on the RIG between the White King and Black Queen. It was fun making that avi. whee

Bashful Kitten

Wolfero_Nyx
you're welcome.
My avi is based on the RIG between the White King and Black Queen. It was fun making that avi. whee

The one in your sig is really nice too! o uo
    oooh. I need to take a look at that RIG sometime, I wasn't here really when it came out.
    I just heard it was done weirdly and people didn't like that? :c

Benevolent Connoisseur

Thieving Duelist

Daintet
    The one in your sig is really nice too! o uo
    oooh. I need to take a look at that RIG sometime, I wasn't here really when it came out.
    I just heard it was done weirdly and people didn't like that? :c

Thanks!! I tend to make random avis for fun but this is my first time wanting to quest for an avi outfit. XDD

I kind of agree... Lately the RIGs they've been releasing aren't that great. I was hoping the items would be good but nope... Anyways, I've been a fan of the Checkmate REI so I don't mind getting them. They can turn out great if you combine with other items.

Conservative Sex Symbol

16,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Hilarious Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bashful Kitten

Wolfero_Nyx
Thanks!! I tend to make random avis for fun but this is my first time wanting to quest for an avi outfit. XDD

I kind of agree... Lately the RIGs they've been releasing aren't that great. I was hoping the items would be good but nope... Anyways, I've been a fan of the Checkmate REI so I don't mind getting them. They can turn out great if you combine with other items.

Random avis sometimes come out the best though!
    haha, I've made so many avis to quest for but then I make a new one and give up questing the old one.
    and the cycle continues forever. > n>;;

ah yeah, I think I took a quick look at an item list for the RIG and none of the items really stood out to me this time. :c
    I guess it's good some months, not as great others like a lot of things~
    ah well, can't be great all the time I guess.
    Yeah, some people can make some amazing avis with items I'd never be able to figure out how to use. emotion_0A0

Sparkling Sage

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
*throws a random snowball* ninja

Thieving Duelist

Daintet

Random avis sometimes come out the best though!
    haha, I've made so many avis to quest for but then I make a new one and give up questing the old one.
    and the cycle continues forever. > n>;;

ah yeah, I think I took a quick look at an item list for the RIG and none of the items really stood out to me this time. :c
    I guess it's good some months, not as great others like a lot of things~
    ah well, can't be great all the time I guess.
    Yeah, some people can make some amazing avis with items I'd never be able to figure out how to use. emotion_0A0

Agreed!! Random avis are the best. xd

Hahaha I know that feeling. Even though some items aren't great, but when combine they make it so amazing you want it. I'm always on the lookout for those types of combinations.

Frozen Cutie-Pie

17,500 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
Happy Holidays ^^

Bashful Kitten

Wolfero_Nyx

Agreed!! Random avis are the best. xd

Hahaha I know that feeling. Even though some items aren't great, but when combine they make it so amazing you want it. I'm always on the lookout for those types of combinations.

ahh, thank you for the gift! ; u;
    You really didn't have to get me anything back in return! I mostly left it un-anon because I thought you'd know who it was from anyhow lol.
    I just really wanted to get something for you because you seem really nice. c:

The best avis I make usually are on accident when trying to make something on tektek.
    and it's usually something way different than what I started out trying to make.
    Funny how that works. xD

Thieving Duelist

Daintet
    ahh, thank you for the gift! ; u;
    You really didn't have to get me anything back in return! I mostly left it un-anon because I thought you'd know who it was from anyhow lol.
    I just really wanted to get something for you because you seem really nice. c:

The best avis I make usually are on accident when trying to make something on tektek.
    and it's usually something way different than what I started out trying to make.
    Funny how that works. xD

Hahaha. I'm actually really appreciative of your gift. I was planning to buy it before the inflation happened but apparently it went up before I could buy it in time TT x TT;;
So thank you and you're welcome. whee
Aww and thank you for the compliment as well~

Hahaha. It is funny how it works but hey, where's the fun in it? biggrin
Accidental avis are the best because you think you have an idea then it turns into something different and quite unique from your original goal. Love them~

Frozen Cutie-Pie

17,500 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out