Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Amandy-Chan
gummie_sourball
Amandy-Chan
I'm past 500 now, but I haven't gotten my achievement yet. I'm not worried though because there's often a delay.
there's usually a delay for those but i've seen uncle kenny post in past events that you can help trigger it by either visiting the event landing page or the achievements page (one of those) i've had to do that before and it has worked 3nodding
Neither of those worked. Really not a big deal though. I don't care that much for achievements.

it'll show. It always does eventually.

Fashionable Darling

J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
My brain is mush tonight @_@
so does that mean i won't be the only one saying derpy stuff for once? OuO

lol I won't be saying derpy things. It's more like *blank stare*

I think I just got mentally tired from work today XP
aw come on. it gets lonely being the unintentional derpy one... ;n;
i see. :/ *gives you some candy* that'll help emotion_kirakira
also ima draw you later. not tonight tho; i've been working on orders all day and lost my other glasses so i have a headache from using my other stupid ones >.>; so prolly tomorrow or something. 3nodding

I haven't drawn for a few days. Used up all my mojo when I finished the last thing. But if I can kick the brain into gear and quit being a vegetable I might get a doodle done tonight XD.

wanted to make the thread so I could hang out and get event started tho 3nodding
i haven't been doing much aside from the two orders i got. i tried to draw this avi so i could change my sig but the pose came out horrid today and i scrapped it. >.>; i'll prolly try again in a few days when i get the lineart done on my other order. good luck getting out of veggie mode. caffeine helps me with that OuO

when the event started today i was waiting for you to get online and set one up to hang out in 3nodding much easier to find it since i've got you on my flist now xD

Fashionable Darling

Aisling the Dreamer
*clings on you* hiiii heart
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer

~tugs into the snowbank with~
*happy purr cuddle* Yes, lovely coldness. =w=
I figured you would appreciate the cold. XD I think I've got like three inches of the stuff outside right now. Snow fell a couple of weeks ago, and hasn't completely melted since then.
Oh yes, ery much appreciated. Especially since I spent today working a a hot kitchen getting things roasted for a big event tomorrow, which luckily I don't have to cook for since I have a shift at my actually, airconditioned paying job. Is gonna be 41°C or 104 according to google.
Ooh that's awesome. ♥ I have much jealous.
How're things?

Fluffy Creature

Well I'm gonna go to bed. Have a good night everybody!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf

also ima draw you later. not tonight tho; i've been working on orders all day and lost my other glasses so i have a headache from using my other stupid ones >.>; so prolly tomorrow or something. 3nodding

I haven't drawn for a few days. Used up all my mojo when I finished the last thing. But if I can kick the brain into gear and quit being a vegetable I might get a doodle done tonight XD.

wanted to make the thread so I could hang out and get event started tho 3nodding
i haven't been doing much aside from the two orders i got. i tried to draw this avi so i could change my sig but the pose came out horrid today and i scrapped it. >.>; i'll prolly try again in a few days when i get the lineart done on my other order. good luck getting out of veggie mode. caffeine helps me with that OuO

when the event started today i was waiting for you to get online and set one up to hang out in 3nodding much easier to find it since i've got you on my flist now xD

was at work till 11pm XD
Then, had a brief couch nap and was watching hockey, then thread!

I don't drink caffeine tho, but it's almost the normal dog walk time. So maybe so nice -20 air will snap me out of it.
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf

Not to worry! I'll be derpy with you.

Naughty Phantom

gummie_sourball
elementalphantomthief
Movie so far. But I am getting ahold of the book ^^
oh you have to read it soon! the book is a bit different (less focused on the war and there was a few changes to some of the secondary characters in the movie)but it's really really good. there's also more books in the series; castle in the air (very very good as well) and house of many doors (haven't been able to read yet crying ) eventually i want to buy my own copies of those so i can have them for keeps heart
ooo sounds like a good plan. I need to invest in a Nook I finally hit the point where i can fll 2 bookcases to the brim and i dont have the room to do so.

iRobotnik's Wife

Bump heart

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
dibs ^

that's right. I'm taking that one.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Growliere
Well I'm gonna go to bed. Have a good night everybody!

Thanks for stopping by. 3nodding

Fashionable Darling

J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf

was at work till 11pm XD
Then, had a brief couch nap and was watching hockey, then thread!

I don't drink caffeine tho, but it's almost the normal dog walk time. So maybe so nice -20 air will snap me out of it.
ewwwss....holiday hours suck emotion_donotwant
couch naps are good 3nodding

i'm trying to figure out how to replace the rest of my blood with it so i can stay up for weeks at a time. i'd get sooooo much stuff done OuO
i told hubbie today i refuse to walk the dog anymore. he frickin went after a squirrel today and yanked on his leash so hard; i hit the ground and got dragged about five feet. scream

Fashionable Darling

Amandy-Chan
gummie_sourball
Amandy-Chan
I'm past 500 now, but I haven't gotten my achievement yet. I'm not worried though because there's often a delay.
there's usually a delay for those but i've seen uncle kenny post in past events that you can help trigger it by either visiting the event landing page or the achievements page (one of those) i've had to do that before and it has worked 3nodding
Neither of those worked. Really not a big deal though. I don't care that much for achievements.
it'll prolly drop tomorrow. i don't really care about the regular ones but i try to get all the event ones 3nodding even though i rarely change my title xD
gummie_sourball
Aisling the Dreamer
*pets* Hey. :3 How goes?

Edit: First soul got by J!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Aisling the Dreamer
gummie_sourball
Aisling the Dreamer
*pets* Hey. :3 How goes?

Edit: First soul got by J!

I'm sure I can use em to bargain, with someone, for something, if needed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff