Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 173 ]
Total Votes:[ 173 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 126 127 128 > >> >>> »|

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

~pokes head out of snowbank~ Rawr, I am Queen under the Snowbank!
(Guess who went to see the new Hobbit movie today!)

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

I am going to be baking a lot of things now OwO.
Wait if I do make you one how do I get it to you?
Well sisy(phantom) saw it so you have her in the meantime XD. I shall find a way.
I love event art but I rarely post it in my sig, but I usually keep something the same so people know lol.
I have been trying to do one for J but it never happens something always gets in the way. I saw that one and @_@ was my reaction.
yay.
i dunno.... crying i just want cake xD
oooh tell her to blankquote me so we can talk about it emotion_dowant
i hadn't changed my sig for three years till i put my art in it sweatdrop
i'm working on the lineart now...i'm attempting to sorta draw muscles xD omg....i hope they don't come out terrible emotion_facepalm
why was that your reaction? o:

I am going to be making cake that looks like gingerbread houses XD. Too bad you don't live next door cause I make lots of things during december as gifts.
Ok I shall. Skyping her now XD
I douno when I changed mine last but ti was a while ago lol. Well now people will know you buy your sig lol.
Muscles are hard to draw even in life drawing they were hard although when you have men that are twigs in it there isn't much muscle to draw and most of the time you are trying not to fake it XD.
They shall be fine, just do the best you can and that is all one can ask of you.
sorry for slowed replies, scribbling on my tablet

oh cuuute OuO i'd so be over at your house snacking all the time too emotion_awesome
kay xD
i hope so. i've had it on since october. but still; i like keeping one avi for at least most of the event. its more fun and i like getting event freebies heart
omg yes they are emotion_facepalm my guys always ended up looking girly anyway :T

curious about my work? click here <3

XD well at least you would have to warn me first.
Ah I try for one avi but I can't help it.
I try not to do that but it happens DX men why you so hard.

nah, i'd just show up looking for food rofl
i can do it!!! tho i usually crack on the last day rofl
'cause they got muscles emotion_awesome

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
and I'm here.

Mystical Dreamer

J Lone Wolf
and I'm here.
~flings snowball at and then ducks back into the undersnow fortress~

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dreylen
J Lone Wolf
and I'm here.

I will tear down your walls!!

Mystical Dreamer

J Lone Wolf
Dreylen
J Lone Wolf
and I'm here.

I will tear down your walls!!
~hisses~ Then I will rebuild! And maybe actually plan out a decent floorplan cause this one sucks.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
J Lone Wolf
and I'm here.
O.o J what happened to your face?

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

I am going to be baking a lot of things now OwO.
Wait if I do make you one how do I get it to you?
Well sisy(phantom) saw it so you have her in the meantime XD. I shall find a way.
I love event art but I rarely post it in my sig, but I usually keep something the same so people know lol.
I have been trying to do one for J but it never happens something always gets in the way. I saw that one and @_@ was my reaction.
yay.
i dunno.... crying i just want cake xD
oooh tell her to blankquote me so we can talk about it emotion_dowant
i hadn't changed my sig for three years till i put my art in it sweatdrop
i'm working on the lineart now...i'm attempting to sorta draw muscles xD omg....i hope they don't come out terrible emotion_facepalm
why was that your reaction? o:

I am going to be making cake that looks like gingerbread houses XD. Too bad you don't live next door cause I make lots of things during december as gifts.
I douno when I changed mine last but ti was a while ago lol. Well now people will know you buy your sig lol.
Muscles are hard to draw even in life drawing they were hard although when you have men that are twigs in it there isn't much muscle to draw and most of the time you are trying not to fake it XD.
They shall be fine, just do the best you can and that is all one can ask of you.

oh cuuute OuO i'd so be over at your house snacking all the time too emotion_awesome
kay xD
i hope so. i've had it on since october. but still; i like keeping one avi for at least most of the event. its more fun and i like getting event freebies heart
omg yes they are emotion_facepalm my guys always ended up looking girly anyway :T

XD always keeping me on my toes hu?
I crack fast XD I am holding out till I finish my caroling though with art it makes me slow lol.
Yeah true,

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
and I'm here.

o_O wha???

Fashionable Darling

J Lone Wolf
/quote]
ima have to draw you twice. the one i'm doing right now isn't the right outfit you ask for (but i can't help it!! crying ) and i also don't wanna add the eyepatch on this one. so remind me why he wears it again please? emotion_kirakira (i know hes not blind and i have the one drawing you did without it for ref but both eyes are black in that one and i didn't remember if it was the reason or not... sweatdrop ) also i should hopefully be done with it tomorrow. i didn't get much of a chance to draw today and i'm working on it right now.

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

kay xD

I crack fast XD I am holding out till I finish my caroling though with art it makes me slow lol.
Yeah true,

you know it emotion_dealwithit
ugh...i think i only have two items from that. *misses when there was only eight stores to carol in* xD
yep :T

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
and I'm here.

o_O wha???
I saw a odd white blob on your face. Maybe they fixed the snowball animation but I must have only seen the end of it.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
gummie_sourball

J Lone Wolf
/quote]
ima have to draw you twice. the one i'm doing right now isn't the right outfit you ask for (but i can't help it!! crying ) and i also don't wanna add the eyepatch on this one. so remind me why he wears it again please? emotion_kirakira (i know hes not blind and i have the one drawing you did without it for ref but both eyes are black in that one and i didn't remember if it was the reason or not... sweatdrop ) also i should hopefully be done with it tomorrow. i didn't get much of a chance to draw today and i'm working on it right now.

I only ask for the certain avi on page 1 for people who aren't familiar with me, I trust you'll draw something I'm ok with XP

no eyepatch is fine tho. Sometimes I don't draw it too. Just covers a an eye that likes to flare up and get black.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
and I'm here.

o_O wha???
I saw a odd white blob on your face. Maybe they fixed the snowball animation but I must have only seen the end of it.

lol must have been it.

I did go to the dentist today, but I really didn't think that you could see my real face XD
tho I don't think it's swollen or anything.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

kay xD

Yeah true,

you know it emotion_dealwithit
ugh...i think i only have two items from that. *misses when there was only eight stores to carol in* xD
yep :T

XD I shall try and keep up.
I am on number 6 I think. I douno how many shops we had in 06.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff