Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 173 ]
Total Votes:[ 173 ]

Loiterer

" Hit me, dammit! "

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen
Heh, thanks for the compliment. I kinda took a combo from the MFEO thread in the Avatar Talk forum and ran with it.

Oh, and the washer got replaced as well as the dryer. ~glances towards the laundry room~ I should move that load over soon.

My eyesight is bad enough that without my glasses, I am legally blind. And I'm a bit afraid of getting Lasik surgery, my glasses are from before my prescription changed, and contacts are expensive. I can deal with my weight (I have an 'I don't care' attitude towards what other people think of me) but my eyesight is something that really bothers me. I'm very visually oriented.

Ah, I can see what they meant. I tend to avoid MFEO because I'd change my avatar a billion times and wouldn't feel as accomplished when I find the good combinations. I have someone on my list who follows the thread nearly religiously, though, so I see plenty of what goes on there through their avatar.

Yes! I'm so glad! That must be so nice. ~

Well, achieve new glasses when you can? There's nothing wrong with having glasses, they look spiffy and come in so many styles. Are more permanent then surgery, and easier to maintain/cheaper then contacts. I'll hope you have the resources to devote to a optometrist's visit soon.
That's a pretty good attitude, as long as you're healthy, what does it matter what we look like?
I'm prone to changing my avi a lot anyhow, and I actually have contributed some to that thread before, too.

And no, I can't get any new ones anytime soon. I have an astigmatism in each eye as well, so I'll get headaches from those arts where the artist has copied the lines in another color and shifted them to either side because I normally see that anyhow and them doing that just makes it worse. I've had glasses since third grade, too, so I'm pretty damn tired of wearing glasses constantly.

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hey saw this topic and thought I' drop by.
WOW your art is amazing... smile (Just wanna say that hahaah)
I'm Suzie btw.. nice to meet you
3nodding Hit me pls?

!Love_is_Silly!'s Husband

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppp.

yep.
i'm here being snowy.

dudes, though, seriously. It's so cold. It's like 35 degrees in FLORIDA.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
I'm prone to changing my avi a lot anyhow, and I actually have contributed some to that thread before, too.

And no, I can't get any new ones anytime soon. I have an astigmatism in each eye as well, so I'll get headaches from those arts where the artist has copied the lines in another color and shifted them to either side because I normally see that anyhow and them doing that just makes it worse. I've had glasses since third grade, too, so I'm pretty damn tired of wearing glasses constantly.

I'm the opposite...I have the means to do so, but I have perfectionistic tendencies about my avatars...I dread having to quest for the one item I'm missing that will make it complete, particularly with inflation. This one, for instance, really needed snowy white lass, but there's no way I would quest something like that. *cursed inflation to the grave*

I'm sorry to hear that, and sad I couldn't offer you some kind of peace or compromise. I truly hope you work it out, since that's an awkward place to be in, and you did suggest you dwelled on it often.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Aisling the Dreamer
You would think, but I have seen people arguing that timezones should be abolished so it'll be daytime for everyone at the same time, so unfortunately there are some people who don't quite grasp basic astronomy.
If it did happen I think for the most part people would ignore it anyway, else the time would just have different meanings everywhere.

A good end to the cold war.
Ah that sounds like so much fun. >w< I know my city tends to put on a big celebration for it too, certainly bigger than their western new years celebrations but then there is a lot more to do for it.
That would suck so much, mum made sure to never that happen for him. Though it was more of a big deal when he was younger, now we're older and birthdays aren't quite so exciting we will often drift off to other events, but there is always a family meal and cake no matter what.

. . . I'm not sure there are words...wow.
Good point about the speed and desire of people accepting such a change.

A very happy one. We had a cry later that night, but got a few things talked out. I'm very lucky.
Food, games, music, dances...what isn't to love?
Such a solid, good family. Thank you for telling me. I need to hear about what's healthy more often.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
~currently huddled under blankets~ Well, I'm kinda taking it much, much slower than I normally take pokemon games because I'm actually blogging about it on tumblr as a challenge. I barely got to Lumiose City before I needed to crash. And then I woke up at 2 AM again. It's ******** freezing cold.

Good plan. And super neat! That may take longer, but a walkthrough challenge helps and entertains others as well!
Yes, cold it is. I'm glad you're hiding from it.

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen

I'm the opposite...I have the means to do so, but I have perfectionistic tendencies about my avatars...I dread having to quest for the one item I'm missing that will make it complete, particularly with inflation. This one, for instance, really needed snowy white lass, but there's no way I would quest something like that. *cursed inflation to the grave*

I'm sorry to hear that, and sad I couldn't offer you some kind of peace or compromise. I truly hope you work it out, since that's an awkward place to be in, and you did suggest you dwelled on it often.
I have like over 2k items by now, I think? Questing isn't as much an issue for me as just finding the damn thing in my inventory is.

Also, that other post of mine you quoted? That's at least a couple of days old.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
I have like over 2k items by now, I think? Questing isn't as much an issue for me as just finding the damn thing in my inventory is.

And I'm sure I have some other posts even older of yours around, unreplied to from our various meetings, but saved and tabbed somewhere for me to find eventually. *very disorganized*
That sounds pleasant, actually. More of a playground then a frustration.

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen

And I'm sure I have some other posts even older of yours around, unreplied to from our various meetings, but saved and tabbed somewhere for me to find eventually. *very disorganized*
That sounds pleasant, actually. More of a playground then a frustration.
XD That's unless I'm looking for one very specific item but don't remember the name of it. Then it gets very frustrating.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
]XD That's unless I'm looking for one very specific item but don't remember the name of it. Then it gets very frustrating.

Have you ever taken your inventory into tektek to easily sort by color and it's much more streamlined search function?

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
not over yet eh

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Now it seems the event is over. No more wing stickers. xp

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen
]XD That's unless I'm looking for one very specific item but don't remember the name of it. Then it gets very frustrating.

Have you ever taken your inventory into tektek to easily sort by color and it's much more streamlined search function?
I have, actually. Several times. Each time, I'm astonished by how much my account is worth. I think I'm in the billions of gold now.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
I have, actually. Several times. Each time, I'm astonished by how much my account is worth. I think I'm in the billions of gold now.

Even with inflation, mine didn't do that. Impressive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff