• Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
*flails arms* do you know how to use a gradient tool correctly? the crystal guide i'm using on the last panel said they used a glow effect and gradient tool....i tried doing it and it's coming out derpy. >n< i want it to look like the examples...or at least a little more but it's noooot and i'm not sure why.

yeah they're easy enough. If they're talking about what I think they are.

Dunno what's the easiest way to show. You were able to watch the stream thing right?
well i keep trying it and i can't tell much difference when i use defuse glow, or it goes stark white on me and with the gradient tool; i've never got it to work right where it just looks sparkly like the example there....maybe i have the wrong stuff selected? i dunno emotion_facepalm
you mean last time? yeah i could see it alright when it wasn't derping 'cause of your connection xD

I'll see if I can turn it on for a min and we'll see if what I do is what you're trying to do?
yess please emotion_kirakira

http://www.livestream.com/lonewolflive

Cuddly Cutesmasher

Aisling the Dreamer
Amelia Kitten
Aisling the Dreamer

YAY! Finished <3

User Image
emotion_kirakira Ah it looks so great, her dress and claws especially. ♥♥ Thank you~
(Honestly you're close enough that you probably heard the happy squeeing. XD )

Hehhe So that is what that noise was.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
our weather lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100
uhhh can i just be here to chuck some balls at you guys? whee
>.>

<.<

Last post?

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
~rolls around~
Nuuuuuuuuu.

*gnaws on* Hey Matty.

Salty Glitch

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Must be nearing the end. I'm not notified if people post here anymore.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
I think we still have two more days, and Gaia is hiccuping.
Snowballing ok too?

Hygienic Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
Hunh. I'll have to ask Dad, then. As for the dryer, I think after Christmas would probably have more savings. Pre-Christmas savings aren't as low as post-Christmas savings.

Yeah, but there's a bunch of other traits we have that aren't as good. My eyes are horrible, for instance, and the whole family trends towards either one side of the weight spectrum or the other, and has a hard time changing it.

You're so lovely right now!

So true about when the money is flowing well, and when it isn't.

The lack of vision isn't so bad though, in current society, and I'm sorry to hear that it's hard to maintain a balanced, healthy weight. Both sides of that spectrum have significant disadvantages...
Let's just focus on the good traits, ne? That improves attitude and disposition, which is the most important of traits!

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen
Hunh. I'll have to ask Dad, then. As for the dryer, I think after Christmas would probably have more savings. Pre-Christmas savings aren't as low as post-Christmas savings.

Yeah, but there's a bunch of other traits we have that aren't as good. My eyes are horrible, for instance, and the whole family trends towards either one side of the weight spectrum or the other, and has a hard time changing it.

You're so lovely right now!

So true about when the money is flowing well, and when it isn't.

The lack of vision isn't so bad though, in current society, and I'm sorry to hear that it's hard to maintain a balanced, healthy weight. Both sides of that spectrum have significant disadvantages...
Let's just focus on the good traits, ne? That improves attitude and disposition, which is the most important of traits!
Heh, thanks for the compliment. I kinda took a combo from the MFEO thread in the Avatar Talk forum and ran with it.

Oh, and the washer got replaced as well as the dryer. ~glances towards the laundry room~ I should move that load over soon.

My eyesight is bad enough that without my glasses, I am legally blind. And I'm a bit afraid of getting Lasik surgery, my glasses are from before my prescription changed, and contacts are expensive. I can deal with my weight (I have an 'I don't care' attitude towards what other people think of me) but my eyesight is something that really bothers me. I'm very visually oriented.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
Heh, thanks for the compliment. I kinda took a combo from the MFEO thread in the Avatar Talk forum and ran with it.

Oh, and the washer got replaced as well as the dryer. ~glances towards the laundry room~ I should move that load over soon.

My eyesight is bad enough that without my glasses, I am legally blind. And I'm a bit afraid of getting Lasik surgery, my glasses are from before my prescription changed, and contacts are expensive. I can deal with my weight (I have an 'I don't care' attitude towards what other people think of me) but my eyesight is something that really bothers me. I'm very visually oriented.

Ah, I can see what they meant. I tend to avoid MFEO because I'd change my avatar a billion times and wouldn't feel as accomplished when I find the good combinations. I have someone on my list who follows the thread nearly religiously, though, so I see plenty of what goes on there through their avatar.

Yes! I'm so glad! That must be so nice. ~

Well, achieve new glasses when you can? There's nothing wrong with having glasses, they look spiffy and come in so many styles. Are more permanent then surgery, and easier to maintain/cheaper then contacts. I'll hope you have the resources to devote to a optometrist's visit soon.
That's a pretty good attitude, as long as you're healthy, what does it matter what we look like?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff