Devoted Defender

13,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Have a wonderful 2014 everyone!
Amelia Kitten

Whoo!
New Years, working till 5pm, Nandos for dinner and saw the Hobbit. Off to my parents, got in 5 minutes for midnight. Lol SO LUCKY!

How about you hun?
Heh, nicely done. How was the hobbit?
I was also working, but we started earlier so we got to leave at four. >w< Had birthday cake and dinner for the brother then ran off for movies and games at a friends place.
Did you see the fireworks on tv? I swear 90% of the footage they showed was from phone cameras.

Cuddly Cutesmasher

Aisling the Dreamer
Amelia Kitten

Whoo!
New Years, working till 5pm, Nandos for dinner and saw the Hobbit. Off to my parents, got in 5 minutes for midnight. Lol SO LUCKY!

How about you hun?
I was also working, but we started earlier so we got to leave at four. >w< Had birthday cake and dinner for the brother then ran off for movies and games at a friends place.
Did you see the fireworks on tv? I swear 90% of the footage they showed was from phone cameras.

I'm bias and love the Hobbit, regardless of the only female in there that happens to be a love interest, oh and healer. X3
Nice, what movie did you see?

This is why I only watch ABC. Best cameras, no ads, and straight to the point, no entertainment news for me. X3
Amelia Kitten
Aisling the Dreamer
Amelia Kitten

Whoo!

How about you hun?

I'm bias and love the Hobbit, regardless of the only female in there that happens to be a love interest, oh and healer. X3
Nice, what movie did you see?

This is why I only watch ABC. Best cameras, no ads, and straight to the point, no entertainment news for me. X3
An understandable bias. X3
Wreck it Ralph, said friend has a 3d tv so it was amazing~ ♫
Also Robot Chicken but that is not a movie.

Sounds like the best way to do it. We switched back to Ralph special features after about 30 seconds.

Cuddly Cutesmasher

Aisling the Dreamer
An understandable bias. X3
Wreck it Ralph, said friend has a 3d tv so it was amazing~ ♫
Also Robot Chicken but that is not a movie.

Sounds like the best way to do it. We switched back to Ralph special features after about 30 seconds.

Oh gawd! I adore that movie! Heh to be honest I have no see Robot Chicken. :/

We changed after from channel 10 to ABC after one of the hosts said "Australia has the best fireworks display in the world" And I went "Nope" and changed.
Saw the rest of the world's last night and they were so much better. This!
This is awesome!
Amelia Kitten

Oh gawd! I adore that movie! Heh to be honest I have no see Robot Chicken. :/

We changed after from channel 10 to ABC after one of the hosts said "Australia has the best fireworks display in the world" And I went "Nope" and changed.
Saw the rest of the world's last night and they were so much better. This!
This is awesome!
It is so good, one f my all time favourites. >w<
'Twas my first time watching Robot Chicken, it's terrible and stupid and pretty great.

Pfft hahaha, best in the world, it was exactly the same as last years, minus the arts centre catching on fire.
Ooooh. Oh man that would've been so awesome. emotion_drool

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
*comes home from work*

*falls alseep for like an hour right away* lol

can't watch the game I recorded yet until wife is done playing stuff.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
I practically had to bargain with my parents to get a 2DS and the game. But now I have it, and have played it all day long, and now I am off to bed because somehow I managed to stay awake for almost 18 hours.

Ah, I wouldn't know about parental unit battles, but it does sound challenging.
I hope you got pleasant sleep! And play much, much more X soon.

Eloquent Kitten

*throws snowballs*

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Aisling the Dreamer
Ah that would be madness, some people already have trouble grasping the concept that it's night on the other side of the world when it's daytime for them, if the time was all the same while that happened it's be super confusing. Plus which timezone would we convert to for the standard time?

That's always fun to do, I hope you didn't have to wait too long for food.
Not being sick is always good, as is cider. =w=
Eastern New Year sounds fun though, the celebrations for that are always amazing.
We don't do all that much for New Years in my house, my brother's birthday is on NYE so we usually just have a celebration for that.

It makes you wonder how areas that don't abide by the international timezones imagine other places, or get along? I'm not sure why people would have difficulty grasping that it's a different time of the day on another part of the planet (basic astronomy)...I don't know how time would be standarized, if timezones were abolished. I just find the theory path interesting.

Ah, he suddenly appeared and brought me food, which was nice of him. And thus the cold war was over.
Gosh, our little WNewYears are nothing like the massive and wild ENewYears. More food, more lights, more games and carnivals and gift-giving, more tradition...I love February.
Ah, that sounds really lovely. I'm glad his birthday takes precedence over the holiday...in other families, I hear of cases where the birthday is forgotten. It's warm feeling to know that's not the case this time.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
*watching winter classic*

*distracted*
DarkRybrin
Aisling the Dreamer
Ah that would be madness, some people already have trouble grasping the concept that it's night on the other side of the world when it's daytime for them, if the time was all the same while that happened it's be super confusing. Plus which timezone would we convert to for the standard time?

That's always fun to do, I hope you didn't have to wait too long for food.
Not being sick is always good, as is cider. =w=
Eastern New Year sounds fun though, the celebrations for that are always amazing.
We don't do all that much for New Years in my house, my brother's birthday is on NYE so we usually just have a celebration for that.

It makes you wonder how areas that don't abide by the international timezones imagine other places, or get along? I'm not sure why people would have difficulty grasping that it's a different time of the day on another part of the planet (basic astronomy)...I don't know how time would be standarized, if timezones were abolished. I just find the theory path interesting.

Ah, he suddenly appeared and brought me food, which was nice of him. And thus the cold war was over.
Gosh, our little WNewYears are nothing like the massive and wild ENewYears. More food, more lights, more games and carnivals and gift-giving, more tradition...I love February.
Ah, that sounds really lovely. I'm glad his birthday takes precedence over the holiday...in other families, I hear of cases where the birthday is forgotten. It's warm feeling to know that's not the case this time.
You would think, but I have seen people arguing that timezones should be abolished so it'll be daytime for everyone at the same time, so unfortunately there are some people who don't quite grasp basic astronomy.
If it did happen I think for the most part people would ignore it anyway, else the time would just have different meanings everywhere.

A good end to the cold war.
Ah that sounds like so much fun. >w< I know my city tends to put on a big celebration for it too, certainly bigger than their western new years celebrations but then there is a lot more to do for it.
That would suck so much, mum made sure to never that happen for him. Though it was more of a big deal when he was younger, now we're older and birthdays aren't quite so exciting we will often drift off to other events, but there is always a family meal and cake no matter what.

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen
I practically had to bargain with my parents to get a 2DS and the game. But now I have it, and have played it all day long, and now I am off to bed because somehow I managed to stay awake for almost 18 hours.

Ah, I wouldn't know about parental unit battles, but it does sound challenging.
I hope you got pleasant sleep! And play much, much more X soon.
~currently huddled under blankets~ Well, I'm kinda taking it much, much slower than I normally take pokemon games because I'm actually blogging about it on tumblr as a challenge. I barely got to Lumiose City before I needed to crash. And then I woke up at 2 AM again. It's ******** freezing cold.

Gallant Knight

12,350 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
Hit me if you can!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers