Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 173 ]
Total Votes:[ 173 ]

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

J Lone Wolf
The Unnamed Sin
I wish there was actually snow here... woulda made the day a lot more entertaining...

we still have lots.

but it's more like ice actually XP

Watching the crazy dog try to get the bell off was highly entertaining, though. But not as funny as watching him search and search and search for a snowball that splats into nothing when it lands. My dog's an idiot... and loves to chase/catch/eat snowballs

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

~has a mug full of warm spiced cider, fingerless gloves on (indoors, no less) and blankets as well as a few layers of normal clothing~ It's only 2 degrees above freezing outside. Either there's a draft somewhere in my house, or the furnace doesn't turn on in the middle of the night.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Ash: X. I like the mega evolutions better for it.

In rivers, in rivers...
You have good taste. uwu
Let me know if there are any mons you need~ Also I have a ******** of Eevees if you want one.

Mystical Dreamer

Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

In rivers, in rivers...
You have good taste. uwu
Let me know if there are any mons you need~ Also I have a ******** of Eevees if you want one.
XD So many people are offering me pokemon! I'm already getting a Sneasel from my friend Sala (she got it in my Friend Safari and named it after a book character I share a name with) and my friend Pinku offered to give me an egg...Might want some starters, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

In rivers, in rivers...
You have good taste. uwu
XD So many people are offering me pokemon! I'm already getting a Sneasel from my friend Sala (she got it in my Friend Safari and named it after a book character I share a name with) and my friend Pinku offered to give me an egg...Might want some starters, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Starters it is!

Mystical Dreamer

Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

In rivers, in rivers...
You have good taste. uwu
Starters it is!
Yaaaay~ Maybe a Chimchar? I like Chimchar. XD
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

In rivers, in rivers...
You have good taste. uwu
Starters it is!
Hmm, I think I know where I can get my hands on one of them.
In the meantime i can give you any of the current or first gen starters.

Mystical Dreamer

Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

In rivers, in rivers...
You have good taste. uwu
Starters it is!
Hmmm..... Well, of them.... Maybe you can give me a Fenniken? Unless by choosing to get Froakie I get one after beating the elite four, in which case a Chespin would be better.... I don't know which I'd get after beating the game. XP

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
Starters it is!
Hmmm..... Well, of them.... Maybe you can give me a Fenniken? Unless by choosing to get Froakie I get one after beating the elite four, in which case a Chespin would be better.... I don't know which I'd get after beating the game. XP

The one you get is based on whichever you battle right at the start of the game. :3
So it would be the one your starter is strongest against, in your case Fenniken if you pick Froakie. ^-^

Thieving Zealot

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
<160 hits to go

Mystical Dreamer

GentlemonMatt
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
Starters it is!

The one you get is based on whichever you battle right at the start of the game. :3
So it would be the one your starter is strongest against, in your case Fenniken if you pick Froakie. ^-^
Oh, okay. XD So a Chespin would be what I would need to trade for.

I'm kinda tired and my head is still aching a little. I'mma head to bed. Night!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
sleep fairly soon for me. Which is hours sooner than usual

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Sugary Gaian

J Lone Wolf

I'm wiggly.
★ stop wiggling so much! Sorry for poofing earlier. Havent been feeling well so I went to sleep it off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff