Fashionable Darling

elementalphantomthief
gummie_sourball
elementalphantomthief
gummie_sourball
elementalphantomthief
I may not have a choice in making the switch
oh dear, why is that? D:
No room for books XD I have 3 trunks, 2 dufflebags and an entirebookcase in my room of them XD
ohhhh gotcha rofl
i try to go though my books every so often and donate ones that i don't read 90times 'cause i love them 3nodding same with my manga's but i've only given away three so far rofl
Some of them are textbooks cant really donate those XD
sure you can; just toss them in the overnight donation box when no one is looking. their problem now OuO

Naughty Phantom

Dont like snow dont like cold XD

Fashionable Darling

selenia50150
gummie_sourball
selenia50150
gummie_sourball
selenia50150
Chess for everyone !! blaugh scratch that chess for no body emotion_dowant but snow balls for everyone ~
good 'cause i dunno how to play chess OnO;;;;

Ahh....I mean to chesse for everyone ...^^;; was doing Shaogorath reference
Skyrim ...and it ok I suck at Chess too-throws snowball at you -
ohhh i didn't play much of skyrim; i hate first person view games and that one's very difficult to play 3rd person so i rage quit. sweatdrop hubbie played it to death tho.
good xD *is hit in the face* aie!!! c-cold!!!! >n<;;;;;

-falls over giggling - hahahahahah , that was priceless , and well I love skyrim
and hmm maybe your hubby and Can explain sheogorath to you . Darick prince of madness
-throw more snowll balls-
if that made you laguh; i can top it. i got my stormcloak uniform early. would you like to know how?

nahh i'm alright; i'm kinda tired of hearing about it honestly. he binges really bad on games and will play/talk about the same one for moths. right now he's been super into ff14rr. >.>; sooo tired of hearing about that game. i got him assassins creed black flag to kinda get him off that one for a little bit (that and i wanna play it too. .__. )
*hides from the onslaught of snowballs*

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yay for hang outs...with snow!

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
Well in my family once one gets sick it just travels around till everyone has had it then it is gone. So that is how it is probably going to go for you. I wouldn't know much about little kids since I don't have any but I can still guess that it would be hard.
Do you all get sick often?
Ah that kinda sucks but not really something I would think you can really avoid.
I love spicy food but it doesn't always love me XD. Tht and I am picky I love spicy if it means I don't lose any flavor.
I don't always love art shops cause sometimes the person leaves so it makes it hard to keep it open with just you. So I just asked her to just post a spot for me till I have mine open.
Auctions seem interesting though never thought about doing one myself. With that you will get a lot of gold which is nice.
basically. kids don't understand the concept of 'quarantine' emotion_facepalm uh huh. he gets sick about once every month or so and it just cycles like you said it does in your house. :T
nope.
same here. i don't like it to be just "hot" like indian curry and stuff (tried it and was NOT a fan :T) i love mexican food tho emotion_kirakira
true but i was losing info a lot when i was trying to work though pm's so i made a shop mostly to keep track of orders better xD
yeah i'm hoping if i do set one up i'll get a fairly high bid on it. heart

Thought of that cause I don't think when I was little I understood that either, I was a very huggy child XD.
Mexican food is good, well sometimes XD. I have never tried curry is it just spicy with not much flavor?
Ah that can be hard and yeah threads are easier to do orders. Though so far I only have been doing one PM order but she orders from me a few times so I don't really have a problem with it.
I have thought of one myself but never really thought it would be good for me.
that's basically what happens.
yeah.....when i tired it; it just mostly burned my mouth. i didn't really taste any flavor from it :/
yep. 3nodding
hmm....dunno....i know people love pixel art but i'm not sure how an auction would go....

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Eventually I will have to pick up skyrim again for like 2 trophies...cuz I'm a whore and must have em.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
Well in my family once one gets sick it just travels around till everyone has had it then it is gone. So that is how it is probably going to go for you. I wouldn't know much about little kids since I don't have any but I can still guess that it would be hard.
Ah that kinda sucks but not really something I would think you can really avoid.
I love spicy food but it doesn't always love me XD. Tht and I am picky I love spicy if it means I don't lose any flavor.
I don't always love art shops cause sometimes the person leaves so it makes it hard to keep it open with just you. So I just asked her to just post a spot for me till I have mine open.
Auctions seem interesting though never thought about doing one myself. With that you will get a lot of gold which is nice.
basically. kids don't understand the concept of 'quarantine' emotion_facepalm uh huh. he gets sick about once every month or so and it just cycles like you said it does in your house. :T
nope.
same here. i don't like it to be just "hot" like indian curry and stuff (tried it and was NOT a fan :T) i love mexican food tho emotion_kirakira
true but i was losing info a lot when i was trying to work though pm's so i made a shop mostly to keep track of orders better xD

Thought of that cause I don't think when I was little I understood that either, I was a very huggy child XD.
Mexican food is good, well sometimes XD. I have never tried curry is it just spicy with not much flavor?
Ah that can be hard and yeah threads are easier to do orders. Though so far I only have been doing one PM order but she orders from me a few times so I don't really have a problem with it.
yeah.....when i tired it; it just mostly burned my mouth. i didn't really taste any flavor from it :/
yep. 3nodding
hmm....dunno....i know people love pixel art but i'm not sure how an auction would go....

Yeah then the poor little ones get sick.
Ah hmm...well I still might try it if it is mild cause that is how far I usually go cause after that all I can taste is vinegar.
I have seen some auctions go very well but then I never really liked their styles, lol. I might if I and happy with my new style that I an trying with the little ones and try to use it on bigger ones.

Fashionable Darling

J Lone Wolf
hmmm the cold and snow did kinda make me feel good. 3nodding
so it woke you up then?

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
gummie_sourball
selenia50150
gummie_sourball
selenia50150
gummie_sourball
selenia50150
Chess for everyone !! blaugh scratch that chess for no body emotion_dowant but snow balls for everyone ~
good 'cause i dunno how to play chess OnO;;;;

ohhh i didn't play much of skyrim; i hate first person view games and that one's very difficult to play 3rd person so i rage quit. sweatdrop hubbie played it to death tho.

-falls over giggling - hahahahahah , that was priceless , and well I love skyrim
and hmm maybe your hubby and Can explain sheogorath to you . Darick prince of madness
if that made you laguh; i can top it. i got my stormcloak uniform early. would you like to know how?

nahh i'm alright; i'm kinda tired of hearing about it honestly. he binges really bad on games and will play/talk about the same one for moths. right now he's been super into ff14rr. >.>; sooo tired of hearing about that game. i got him assassins creed black flag to kinda get him off that one for a little bit (that and i wanna play it too. .__. )

oh ffx14 is out already WOW ...I didn't know that and yea I have that too Conner oh my god drool ...and Well you will like playing it I have played it too . -smirks and round behind the snow bank find you hind throw it at your back-

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
so it woke you up then?

more than I was before lol.

Not that I can be up long anyway. Got a dentist appointment tomorrow gonk

Fashionable Darling

selenia50150
gummie_sourball
selenia50150
gummie_sourball
selenia50150

oh ffx14 is out already WOW ...I didn't know that and yea I have that too Conner oh my god drool ...and Well you will like playing it I have played it too . -smirks and round behind the snow bank find you hind throw it at your back-
you know right in the beginning where the dragon crashes your execution party and you escape through the tunnels with what's his face? well i was moving though that part of the game and i had a bow/arrow equipped. i was trying to figure out how to put it away and we reached the small underground waterfall near the end and the other stormcloak that's there to greet your or whatever comes up to me.....i hit the wrong button and shot him in the throat like two steps away from me. .____. so i took his uniform emotion_awesome
it's been out since august. :T i haven't played ac yet; i just picked it up for him yesterday as a present. 3nodding i prolly won't play it till the weekends anyway; his job is doubles on the weekend so he's got the tv for the most part during the week.
OMG STAP FREEZING MEEE!!!! crying

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
nope.

yep. 3nodding

Yeah then the poor little ones get sick.
Ah hmm...well I still might try it if it is mild cause that is how far I usually go cause after that all I can taste is vinegar.
I have seen some auctions go very well but then I never really liked their styles, lol. I might if I and happy with my new style that I an trying with the little ones and try to use it on bigger ones.
it's not fun emotion_facepalm
i like around medium.
i see. maybe you should go for it once you get your style figured out 3nodding

Cuddly Cutesmasher

Aisling the Dreamer

Looking gorgeous as usual <3

Fashionable Darling

J Lone Wolf
gummie_sourball
J Lone Wolf
so it woke you up then?

more than I was before lol.

Not that I can be up long anyway. Got a dentist appointment tomorrow gonk
least now your brain isn't yum_puddi xD

oh noes D: is it just a checkup or are they gonna be doing some painful stuffs? OnO;;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff