Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 173 ]
Total Votes:[ 173 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 126 127 128 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
Thanks *sips* Well I have pills to take to get rid of it but it is for ten days, so I have a while.
I haven't made one fully yet for myself, I am working on it slowly though. I am just a artist you pops up then and again.
Here is the link for it though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i hope you feel better soon :/ hubbie's sick too but i think he's finally starting to get over it. if you eat some spicy food; it's suppose to help clear stuff out of your system faster.
oh i see. i didn't know you guys had a shop together. that's a cute idea heart i love your little sprites.
That's good, I hope no one else catches it. Ah yeah it does but not much spicy stuff here since we kinda ate it all when we were well sweatdrop . We need more lol
Yeah she just asked if I wanted to join so I told her I would for a bit. I love doing them they are small and cute.
me too but the girls will prolly end up with it. they love daddy and won't stop clinging on him. it's hard to tell a one year old that you can't hold them, you know :/ which means i'll prolly get it after 'cause i've already been taking care of hubbie and i'll have to take care of the girls when they get it to make sure hubbie doesn't relapse...*gets dejavu* pretty sure this happened around halloween actually... stare
he works in a nursing home tho, so he's always bringing stuff home emotion_facepalm
go buy moar spicy stuffs!! OuO *loves spicy food*
that sounds like fun. 3nodding a friend tried to do a joint art shop with me but i already had mine mostly set up when she asked redface ima do an auction with her later tho i think 3nodding sprites are adorable. heart

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Dreylen
Yeesh. Summer isn't fun, but I always forget that in the middle of winter.
Yeah, we had a white Thanksgiving for once. XD

Not too bad. My drawing muse has decided to transform into writing muse, which I don't all that mind. My fanfics have been on the back burner for too long anyhow. I got NaNoWriMo done in about thirteen days, though!
*nodnod* It is evil.
Nice, I'm gonna see snow one day. *determined*

Oh wow, that's super impressive. Congrats on getting it done so fast.

gummie_sourball
pretty good. opened my art shop finally and actually got some orders! OuO
other than that just derping around and enjoying the event and being clingy on people *clings more* heart
how are you?
Very awesome. :3
Nothing wrong with clinging~
I'm pretty good, chilling under the aircon and being attacked by an affectionate cat.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
Thanks *sips* Well I have pills to take to get rid of it but it is for ten days, so I have a while.
I haven't made one fully yet for myself, I am working on it slowly though. I am just a artist you pops up then and again.
Here is the link for it though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i hope you feel better soon :/ hubbie's sick too but i think he's finally starting to get over it. if you eat some spicy food; it's suppose to help clear stuff out of your system faster.
oh i see. i didn't know you guys had a shop together. that's a cute idea heart i love your little sprites.
That's good, I hope no one else catches it. Ah yeah it does but not much spicy stuff here since we kinda ate it all when we were well sweatdrop . We need more lol
Yeah she just asked if I wanted to join so I told her I would for a bit. I love doing them they are small and cute.
me too but the girls will prolly end up with it. they love daddy and won't stop clinging on him. it's hard to tell a one year old that you can't hold them, you know :/ which means i'll prolly get it after 'cause i've already been taking care of hubbie and i'll have to take care of the girls when they get it to make sure hubbie doesn't relapse...*gets dejavu* pretty sure this happened around halloween actually... stare
he works in a nursing home tho, so he's always bringing stuff home emotion_facepalm
go buy moar spicy stuffs!! OuO *loves spicy food*
that sounds like fun. 3nodding a friend tried to do a joint art shop with me but i already had mine mostly set up when she asked redface ima do an auction with her later tho i think 3nodding sprites are adorable. heart
Well in my family once one gets sick it just travels around till everyone has had it then it is gone. So that is how it is probably going to go for you. I wouldn't know much about little kids since I don't have any but I can still guess that it would be hard.
Do you all get sick often?
Ah that kinda sucks but not really something I would think you can really avoid.
I love spicy food but it doesn't always love me XD. Tht and I am picky I love spicy if it means I don't lose any flavor.
I don't always love art shops cause sometimes the person leaves so it makes it hard to keep it open with just you. So I just asked her to just post a spot for me till I have mine open.
Auctions seem interesting though never thought about doing one myself. With that you will get a lot of gold which is nice.

Fashionable Darling

selenia50150
Chess for everyone !! blaugh scratch that chess for no body emotion_dowant but snow balls for everyone ~
good 'cause i dunno how to play chess OnO;;;;

Fashionable Darling

elementalphantomthief
gummie_sourball
elementalphantomthief
gummie_sourball
elementalphantomthief
ooo sounds like a good plan. I need to invest in a Nook I finally hit the point where i can fll 2 bookcases to the brim and i dont have the room to do so.
hubbie really wants a tablet for that too but i just love paper books still. even if they're sometimes heavy to carry around. :T
I may not have a choice in making the switch
oh dear, why is that? D:
No room for books XD I have 3 trunks, 2 dufflebags and an entirebookcase in my room of them XD
ohhhh gotcha rofl
i try to go though my books every so often and donate ones that i don't read 90times 'cause i love them 3nodding same with my manga's but i've only given away three so far rofl

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
gummie_sourball
selenia50150
Chess for everyone !! blaugh scratch that chess for no body emotion_dowant but snow balls for everyone ~

Ahh....I mean to chesse for everyone ...^^;; was doing Shaogorath reference
Skyrim ...and it ok I suck at Chess too-throws snowball at you -

Fashionable Darling

Aisling the Dreamer
gummie_sourball
pretty good. opened my art shop finally and actually got some orders! OuO
other than that just derping around and enjoying the event and being clingy on people *clings more* heart
how are you?
Very awesome. :3
Nothing wrong with clinging~
I'm pretty good, chilling under the aircon and being attacked by an affectionate cat.

yes heart though i've got more chatting than anything going on in there XD (fifty pages after six days)
good *clings some more*
awww kitty emotion_kirakira my cat was being weird clingy the past few weeks. he kept lying on the back of my chair but would get mad if i touched him rolleyes now he's hiding in his litterbox today for some reason. :T he's not really threatened in the house or anything so i'm not sure why he's feeling the need to hide in there today.

Naughty Phantom

gummie_sourball
elementalphantomthief
gummie_sourball
elementalphantomthief
gummie_sourball
elementalphantomthief
ooo sounds like a good plan. I need to invest in a Nook I finally hit the point where i can fll 2 bookcases to the brim and i dont have the room to do so.
hubbie really wants a tablet for that too but i just love paper books still. even if they're sometimes heavy to carry around. :T
I may not have a choice in making the switch
oh dear, why is that? D:
No room for books XD I have 3 trunks, 2 dufflebags and an entirebookcase in my room of them XD
ohhhh gotcha rofl
i try to go though my books every so often and donate ones that i don't read 90times 'cause i love them 3nodding same with my manga's but i've only given away three so far rofl
Some of them are textbooks cant really donate those XD

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
╰☆╮User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╰☆╮

*rolls around in the snow*

╰☆╮User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╰☆╮

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
Well in my family once one gets sick it just travels around till everyone has had it then it is gone. So that is how it is probably going to go for you. I wouldn't know much about little kids since I don't have any but I can still guess that it would be hard.
Ah that kinda sucks but not really something I would think you can really avoid.
I love spicy food but it doesn't always love me XD. Tht and I am picky I love spicy if it means I don't lose any flavor.
I don't always love art shops cause sometimes the person leaves so it makes it hard to keep it open with just you. So I just asked her to just post a spot for me till I have mine open.
Auctions seem interesting though never thought about doing one myself. With that you will get a lot of gold which is nice.
basically. kids don't understand the concept of 'quarantine' emotion_facepalm uh huh. he gets sick about once every month or so and it just cycles like you said it does in your house. :T
nope.
same here. i don't like it to be just "hot" like indian curry and stuff (tried it and was NOT a fan :T) i love mexican food tho emotion_kirakira
true but i was losing info a lot when i was trying to work though pm's so i made a shop mostly to keep track of orders better xD
yeah i'm hoping if i do set one up i'll get a fairly high bid on it. heart

Fashionable Darling

selenia50150
gummie_sourball
selenia50150

ohhh i didn't play much of skyrim; i hate first person view games and that one's very difficult to play 3rd person so i rage quit. sweatdrop hubbie played it to death tho.
good xD *is hit in the face* aie!!! c-cold!!!! >n<;;;;;

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
basically. kids don't understand the concept of 'quarantine' emotion_facepalm uh huh. he gets sick about once every month or so and it just cycles like you said it does in your house. :T
nope.
same here. i don't like it to be just "hot" like indian curry and stuff (tried it and was NOT a fan :T) i love mexican food tho emotion_kirakira
true but i was losing info a lot when i was trying to work though pm's so i made a shop mostly to keep track of orders better xD
yeah i'm hoping if i do set one up i'll get a fairly high bid on it. heart

Thought of that cause I don't think when I was little I understood that either, I was a very huggy child XD.
Mexican food is good, well sometimes XD. I have never tried curry is it just spicy with not much flavor?
Ah that can be hard and yeah threads are easier to do orders. Though so far I only have been doing one PM order but she orders from me a few times so I don't really have a problem with it.
I have thought of one myself but never really thought it would be good for me.

OG Duck

26,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
gummie_sourball
selenia50150
gummie_sourball
selenia50150

ohhh i didn't play much of skyrim; i hate first person view games and that one's very difficult to play 3rd person so i rage quit. sweatdrop hubbie played it to death tho.
good xD *is hit in the face* aie!!! c-cold!!!! >n<;;;;;

-falls over giggling - hahahahahah , that was priceless , and well I love skyrim
and hmm maybe your hubby and Can explain sheogorath to you . Darick prince of madness
-throw more snowll balls-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces