Punch? Where?!! I want to try! 0.27507598784195 27.5% [ 181 ]
Mmmm scary gingerbread experimental cookies. 0.31762917933131 31.8% [ 209 ]
Total Votes:[ 658 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 209 210 211 > >> >>> »|

Dedicated Friend

Enharmonic Interval
KikkiNight

LOL he is! xD He just keeps on eating while the others says they're done. xD
I think so too, but I wonder if being three pounds at, I think 15 weeks, is even normal? I should research it. Wonder if anything will come up. haha. I do know they need a vet check, and the mom cat, as well as they do, all need to be fixed. xD

LOL they definitely do. xD its a wonder how I passed my classes with the amount of focus I put on my school work with them around. xD
aww, D': Sounds like my kitties too. I miss my kitties from when I was a child as well, but I know they're always with me in my heart. cat_3nodding

I think around that age they should be just over 3 pounds so I'd say they are probably fine. If they seem skinny they might need to be dewormed, but a pound a month is a good start for kittens usually. c:

I'm glad you're able to get your stuff done around them and all that commotion XD I can still see my kitty every once in a while, she keeps my mom company nowadays instead of me, so I'm lucky I can still see her when I visit c: Keeping old pets close to your heart is quite a comforting thought for sure though!

LOL I hope so. One really looks skinny, but I wonder if its just because she was the runt of the litter, so that's why she looks skinnier. The other one who's three pounds doesn't look as skinny but feels like she weighs nothing. xD And we were told they didn't have worms when we took them after we found them. Hopefully they didn't get any. D:

LOL. It was very challenging. They were in my room when they started walking around, so it was very difficult. xD Then they started getting into everything and runny across my laptop and making everything go crazy. xD Silly little furballs. <3
Ahh, you moved out then? O:

Devout Pumpkin

KikkiNight

LOL I hope so. One really looks skinny, but I wonder if its just because she was the runt of the litter, so that's why she looks skinnier. The other one who's three pounds doesn't look as skinny but feels like she weighs nothing. xD And we were told they didn't have worms when we took them after we found them. Hopefully they didn't get any. D:

LOL. It was very challenging. They were in my room when they started walking around, so it was very difficult. xD Then they started getting into everything and runny across my laptop and making everything go crazy. xD Silly little furballs. <3
Ahh, you moved out then? O:

Definitely normal for there to be a runt and a moose I'd say XD I think it will be obvious if they have worms, they start getting kind of...icky looking and losing weight so their little bones show and coughing up stuff and being less playful :c It is pretty common for kittens and puppies to get them, but if you don't see any obvious signs they are probably okay! (And if they are running around on your laptop it would seem they probably are, haha!) Like little energizer bunnies. I have no idea where they GET all that energy, but they seem to have a lot of it!

I've been moved out for quite a while XD My mom needed a companion and my cat was getting stressed out with the dog in her old age, so we decided she would have a better home there. ^^; Definitely miss her though!

Dedicated Friend

Enharmonic Interval

Definitely normal for there to be a runt and a moose I'd say XD I think it will be obvious if they have worms, they start getting kind of...icky looking and losing weight so their little bones show and coughing up stuff and being less playful :c It is pretty common for kittens and puppies to get them, but if you don't see any obvious signs they are probably okay! (And if they are running around on your laptop it would seem they probably are, haha!) Like little energizer bunnies. I have no idea where they GET all that energy, but they seem to have a lot of it!

I've been moved out for quite a while XD My mom needed a companion and my cat was getting stressed out with the dog in her old age, so we decided she would have a better home there. ^^; Definitely miss her though!

LOL I know its normal for a litter to have a runt but for some reason, I didn't think there could have been a "moose". xD He's just a pig. A growing boy. Needs to live up to his name, Simba. LOL
Well, her bones aren't showing, so I think she's just naturally going to be smaller due to being the runt. xD And she is very much playful. She tackles the boys all the time. xD There are 3 girls and 2 boys, btw. xD
haha, they are always running, and now, the stairs has become part of their playground. xD I keep telling them they are going to tumble, but they never listen. xD These kittens are FULL of endless energy.

Ahh, that makes sense. Though I think my mom would prefer a dog, since cats usually aren't "cuddly" though our kittens are very much so. xD Just not with her. xD They sleep on my lap/neck all the time. biggrin

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Aw, I have to post something before I throw something? Gees, the Labtechs from Level 42 aren't going to be happy - they requisitioned the invisibility armour and have been creeping around smacking people with snowmen heads.

Pets her snowball bazooka. I liberated this from Security - do you like it?

Interstellar Hobo

49,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Distrustul Officer 50

Interstellar Hobo

49,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Distrustul Officer 50

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
quote me if you hit me please

Devout Pumpkin

KikkiNight

LOL I know its normal for a litter to have a runt but for some reason, I didn't think there could have been a "moose". xD He's just a pig. A growing boy. Needs to live up to his name, Simba. LOL
Well, her bones aren't showing, so I think she's just naturally going to be smaller due to being the runt. xD And she is very much playful. She tackles the boys all the time. xD There are 3 girls and 2 boys, btw. xD
haha, they are always running, and now, the stairs has become part of their playground. xD I keep telling them they are going to tumble, but they never listen. xD These kittens are FULL of endless energy.

Ahh, that makes sense. Though I think my mom would prefer a dog, since cats usually aren't "cuddly" though our kittens are very much so. xD Just not with her. xD They sleep on my lap/neck all the time. biggrin

Awe its so cute when kittens try to use the stairsss xD They hop all over them like little bunnies. D'aw Simba is a good name for a big ol' kitten! I'm sure he will live up to a name like that XD KING OF KITTENS! I bet the cutie runt gives the bigger boys a run for their money! I think its hilarious when the runt is fiesty that way xd

Yeah I think typically dogs are better for cuddling, though I will admit Claud is QUITE the extensive cuddler. Like can't get her away from you when sleeping because she wants to be all up in your face and cuddling and kneading. -___-;; Then again she isn't a normal cat in a few ways. D: I don't think most cats follow people into the shower either. She's a weird one, but I love her XD

Dedicated Friend

muslimamaria

-throws a snowball at you and see's it hitting you- cat_whee

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Who wants punch when hot coco is so much better. /Sips.

Devout Pumpkin

Lily_Fairegarden
Aw, I have to post something before I throw something? Gees, the Labtechs from Level 42 aren't going to be happy - they requisitioned the invisibility armour and have been creeping around smacking people with snowmen heads.

Pets her snowball bazooka. I liberated this from Security - do you like it?

Hey there Lily! Have you been growing anything fun latel- WOAH! You have some nice weaponry there! I'm a bit afraid that Security decided to even have such a thing.

I can imagine the J-Techs upstairs are going to be a bit peeved if they have to post to throw snowballs as well, but if they have found something else to do...then, I guess they'll be okay? D: I must remember not to put on a snowmen head. What does Level 42 specialize in do you know? Yikes.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
KikkiNight
muslimamaria

-throws a snowball at you and see's it hitting you- cat_whee
Gotcha back. :p Nice avi

Devout Pumpkin

sirinarkhon
4laugh

Splat!

Whoops! I meant to send you a welcome message, apparently this snowball will have to do emotion_facepalm

Dedicated Friend

Enharmonic Interval
KikkiNight

Awe its so cute when kittens try to use the stairsss xD They hop all over them like little bunnies. D'aw Simba is a good name for a big ol' kitten! I'm sure he will live up to a name like that XD KING OF KITTENS! I bet the cutie runt gives the bigger boys a run for their money! I think its hilarious when the runt is fiesty that way xd

Yeah I think typically dogs are better for cuddling, though I will admit Claud is QUITE the extensive cuddler. Like can't get her away from you when sleeping because she wants to be all up in your face and cuddling and kneading. -___-;; Then again she isn't a normal cat in a few ways. D: I don't think most cats follow people into the shower either. She's a weird one, but I love her XD

LOL isn't it? They're "pro's" now after the what, 4th day? xD They love it when the sun peeps through the windows in the morning. They're always laying in it. haha, isnt it? I was worried at first he wouldn't live up to his name because he was such a mommy's boy, but he's getting there. xD haha, the runt is Kami. biggrin If you want to see them I have a picture of them. I made a little collage of them a while back. and she does! She tackled the other boy, Scrat, today xD it was so cute. xD I also think its adorable when they see their shadow.

LOL, I prefer cats over dogs. I must be weird. cat_sweatdrop
haha, that sounds just like Koonie (the Mommy cat. Names off of her tail, which looks like a Racoon) xD She is extremely friendly, even to us when we first found her. Wasn't afraid at all and didn't mind us handling the kittens. O:
ahaha, how cuute. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces