heart
Got you in threeohHHH HEAVENS YOU HAVE A KYUBEY IN YOUR AVATAR O_O

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
*Sitting in her fort, talking with her boys*
Sherly, would you please pay attention? We're developing a strategy - you like strateg-
*gets walloped by snowballs*
Ten, Chinny - Knock it off! You're supposed to be hitting THEM, not ME!

Sparkly Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Hedj
JaddziaDax
heart

I got really lucky when I got him O.o

Icy Lover

Sequestered Princess
*Sitting in her fort, talking with her boys*
Sherly, would you please pay attention? We're developing a strategy - you like strateg-
*gets walloped by snowballs*
Ten, Chinny - Knock it off! You're supposed to be hitting THEM, not ME!
*slides them a bag of chocolate coins* Good work boys.
83c

Icy Lover

JaddziaDax
Hedj
JaddziaDax
heart

I bet. Try not to fall into despair though k? emotion_bigheart
What item is that, if you don't mind me asking? I don't think it was around the last visit I made to Gaia before this Xmas event... I don't log in too often.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hedj
JaddziaDax
Hedj
JaddziaDax
heart

What item is that, if you don't mind me asking? I don't think it was around the last visit I made to Gaia before this Xmas event... I don't log in too often.

It's Kyubey however he comes from this random item generator...

I happened to get him from the RIG by pure luck...
What I really want right now is all of Homura's costume and the last piece to Madoka.

Icy Lover

JaddziaDax
Hedj
JaddziaDax
Hedj
JaddziaDax
heart

What I really want right now is all of Homura's costume and the last piece to Madoka.
... Aw, nuts, it would be something from Mecha Neko wouldn't it. I can't get anything from Mecha Neko because I'm in the UK. ;_; I wouldn't mind some of that stuff, I haven't watched PMM but I've seen so much great art and heard so much good stuff about it... and the designs are awesome!

Sparkly Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hedj
JaddziaDax
Hedj
JaddziaDax
Hedj
JaddziaDax
heart

... Aw, nuts, it would be something from Mecha Neko wouldn't it. I can't get anything from Mecha Neko because I'm in the UK. ;_; I wouldn't mind some of that stuff, I haven't watched PMM but I've seen so much great art and heard so much good stuff about it... and the designs are awesome!

I agree, the art and style (and amvs) is what drew me into the show...
Sadly the items are stupid expensive on the market too D:

Icy Lover

JaddziaDax

I wonder if I can use the thing that lets me listen to Pandora Radio to get access to Mecha Neko... >w<;;;

I think 18mil for a Kyubey is a bit much, yeah. I can't imagine the magical girl outfits are any less expensive either. Nnhh.

I knew I was missing good stuff by not having access to Mecha Neko. ;_;

Sparkly Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hedj
JaddziaDax

I wonder if I can use the thing that lets me listen to Pandora Radio to get access to Mecha Neko... >w<;;;

I think 18mil for a Kyubey is a bit much, yeah. I can't imagine the magical girl outfits are any less expensive either. Nnhh.

When I got him he was only (heh only) 3 mil... I can't believe how much they have skyrocketed, and it's not like they took it out of the shop >:[ I guess people just aren't buying them anymore..

I have all of Madoka's outfit and at the time they were just over 1m each now they are 9.5 M D:

here is a search for all of the madoka items

Icy Lover

JaddziaDax
Hedj
JaddziaDax

When I got him he was only (heh only) 3 mil... I can't believe how much they have skyrocketed, and it's not like they took it out of the shop >:[ I guess people just aren't buying them anymore..

I have all of Madoka's outfit and at the time they were just over 1m each now they are 9.5 M D:

Wow the companions are the absolute cheapest things there... :I And Kyubey tops all the prices... Yeah, the only reasonable explanation for the inflated prices is people not buying them anymore. Huh. Well, I have seen a lot of people outright refusing to buy GC, so that kinda makes sense I guess?

Sparkly Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hedj
JaddziaDax
Hedj
JaddziaDax

Wow the companions are the absolute cheapest things there... :I And Kyubey tops all the prices... Yeah, the only reasonable explanation for the inflated prices is people not buying them anymore. Huh. Well, I have seen a lot of people outright refusing to buy GC, so that kinda makes sense I guess?

I watch ads and save it up that way... I refuse to buy GC though... but Gaia will at least get it's ad money from me.

Icy Lover

JaddziaDax
Hedj
JaddziaDax

I watch ads and save it up that way... I refuse to buy GC though... but Gaia will at least get it's ad money from me.
I sort of folded and bought some just now, I got the Mami Companion (close but no cigar!), I also got the Seven Sins item from a FMA RIG, I enjoyed what I read/watched of FMA originally so *shrug* ... I'm scared to do a lot of the ad stuff, even if I don't live with my parents any more. So many of the offers require me to give away personal information I'm not willing to divulge. I guess I could always look to doing surveys, but I was lucky and had some Christmas money lying around still. ^^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff