Tricky Saint

Tricky Saint

Bring it on~

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I was wondering if they were going to end the event on the 6th. For some reason I thought they were going to end it on the 31st.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
dreamsk
I was wondering if they were going to end the event on the 6th. For some reason I thought they were going to end it on the 31st.

Maybe they're following the whole 12 days of Christmas thing.
Most people tend to be busy at different times during the winter holidays I suppose.

Tricky Saint

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
To defeat...
I throw the snow.

Yeah...!?

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
tulin13
dreamsk

Most people tend to be busy at different times during the winter holidays I suppose.
Someone else said 6th, so I tried to look into it and found out the sisky thread is ending on the 5th, so it makes sense.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
dreamsk
tulin13
dreamsk

Someone else said 6th, so I tried to look into it and found out the sisky thread is ending on the 5th, so it makes sense.

I hope we make our achievements by then neutral

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
tulin13
dreamsk
tulin13
dreamsk

It's actually probably taken me 2 hours to get/make 200 hits. sweatdrop If I work really hard in the next 2 days I should be able to get all of the snowball/caroling achievements.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
dreamsk
tulin13
dreamsk
tulin13
dreamsk

It's actually probably taken me 2 hours to get/make 200 hits. sweatdrop If I work really hard in the next 2 days I should be able to get all of the snowball/caroling achievements.

Here's to making it!
*throws all the snowballs*

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
tulin13
dreamsk
tulin13
dreamsk
tulin13
dreamsk

Here's to making it!
*throws all the snowballs*
ninja Bathroom break.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
dreamsk
ninja Bathroom break.

Tst. That's no excuse! scream

Moonlight Sweetheart