Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
When Akai and others got back to the lounge, she couldn't resist, she had to ask. "Kelly, what brings you up to the resort? It doesn't seem that you like snow, or you would be dressed for this type of weather.." She hoped she didn't sound rude. Some people where still outside because of the pony incident, so there wasn't much to talk about until everyone settled down. Not to mention it, but Aka reallyyyyyyy wanted coffee to warm up and maybe brownies. She hoped she could find food soon.
Who Akai is with: Kelly
Where: lounge

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

"I have an idea!" Fiyah declared loudly, pointing his finger in the air in the universal exclamation of "OOH I JUST HAD AN IDEA!". "We should start a fire, drink hot chocolate and eat smores!" Fiyah declared, one of his Foxy-tagalongs yipped in agreement while the other merely yawned at Fiyah. That little- Fiyah started before the excited Fox started pawing at him, as if to say "Oi, when we doin' this?"

Who we're with: Everyone
What happened: Volt almost had a wardrobe malfunction and everyone went inside.
OOC:
I'm gonna pop some tags: "This is f@#king awesome!"

Hybird

BinaryVolts

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly adjusted her glasses and sat down, then looked up at Akai as she asked her question.

"M-Me? Um... I got a l-letter inviting me here. O-One of my friends told me about these guys and g-got me an invite to this resort. I don't likes the cold though, but it did sound fun and maybe I could meet some f-friends and stuffs..."

Her cheeks slowly began to heat up as she answered.

"...I-I took offs my coat when I got here. I-It's warm enough inside. You could take yours off if y-you wanted."

She smiled shyly up at her, nervously playing with her fingers.

Where: The lounge
With: Akai

Akai-Autumn

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy sighed with relief. Phew, another nosebleed moment averted. Following everybody back to the lobby, Hy felt the rush of warm air send a chill down his spine. Cold weather is nice, but it still hits hard when when you experience a sudden temperature change.

"Brr... nothing like standing in the cold for a few hours to appreciate warmth," he muttered to himself. Hearing Melody agree with him, Hy nodded and smiled before turning to Asra and replying humorously. "Hey Asra. Not much. A tackle, Fiyah crashing, and a wardrobe malfunction, the usual!"

Diego saw Asra return to the lobby, bring along an alluring scent of baked goods with her. The little fox hopped off Hy's shoulder to greet her, and to beg for a cookie, of course.

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare, Zeph, Akai, Kelly
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Akai-Autumn

Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akai had to laugh at this point, she couldn't help it. "It's okay, why are you so nervous? I think I am pretty relaxed. Is there something intimidating about me?" Then Akai started becoming self conscious. "I mean... I think I don't make people nervous.. as for the coat, I always keep it on. I get cold over small things. I came to this resort because I also that it would be fun to make new friends. And I finally have some free time!! Oh, you should meet my pet; he was asleep." Akai took out a small round creature from here scarf and placed it on her head. "This is my star dragon. I call him Slinky because I am not good with names and it was the only think I could think of at the moment. You can pet him if you want.
Where Akai is: lounge
With: Kelly

Inyl Chilar
]

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"Ahh I see." She bent down and petted the little fox as he approached. "Sorry little guy.. the cookies are not finished yet. She scratched the little guy behind the ears.

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly nodded softly.

"I-I just get nervous all the time around new people... just n-need a little relax time. Explosions, nearly seeing V-Volt with her top off..."

She forced herself not to imagine that.

"...and all these n-nice looking peoples. I-I already made some bad first impressions... got entranced by that fish tank and didn't even realize someone could sees up my skirt... and then I landed on top of you after the booms..."

The neko took a deep breath and looked at the silver creature Akai had produced.

"Star dragon?"

Slowly but surely she held out a hesitant hand and finally petted the little thing.

Where: Lounge
With: Akai

Akai-Autumn

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Leferia heard suggestions about going in the lounge, and she agreed it was cold. Volts had scolded her for nibbling, but brushed it off and followed close to the princess trotting silently just behind. Occasionally she hopped with a flap of her wings between footsteps to keep up.

OOC: Fell asleep, sorry xD
Where: just outside the resort, going in
With: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, BinaryVolts
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"That's okay for landing on me, I know it wasn't on purpose. Yes, he is my star dragon. A friend bought him for me. He's very gentle. Many people mistake him for a kitty at first."Akai said trying to make her feel better. "And I am sure things will get better. Everyone is starting to settle down and come inside. We will get to know everyone then. Do you have something you have in mind for what you want to do until then?"
With: Kelly

Inyl Chilar

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt came up behind Hy and pulled his goggles down as she passed, heading into the lounge. She knew how that always freaked him out and trusted he'd just push them right back up again, as he always did, so she felt comfortable in throwing a playful wink over her shoulder in his direction before plopping down on one of the sofas, stretching out and taking up the whole thing. "Ahhh, this is the life~" she said lazily.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Fiyah, Kelly, Akai, & a pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
omgIisonfiyah
Akai-Autumn
Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly put a finger to her lips as she listened to her speak and then ask what she wanted to do.

"Nyaaaa... I donno. I is a bit too hungry to play any games right neow. But I have something we could do..."

She sat up straighter and patted the space next to her.

"Something that reeeally helps me relax is being petted. You could s-sit next to me and gimme some attention while we wait for da cookies~"

Her green eyes sparkled as she suggested this to Akai. Her ears twitched and her tail swayed side to side. The neko was surprised no one had the uncontrollable urge to pet her as soon as they saw her. It tended to happen to her occasionally. Her eyes glanced over at Volt who had laid on a couch lazily. Those eyes gazed at her for a bit too long before she forced herself to look back at Akai.

Where: Lounge
With: Akai and Volt

Akai-Autumn
BinaryVolts

Hallowed Shapeshifter

"This is the life!"
Volts had said, and the pegicorn couldn't agree more. She blinked at the princess as she took up the whole couch and tilted her head with huge watery eyes while staring at her, wanting to lay beside(or on, warm is warm) Volts. She could've asked, but didn't feel the need to when cute adorableness could do the speaking for the little one.

OOC: Behold my adorbs!
Where: in the lounge.
With: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, BinaryVolts, Kelly, Akai
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Well, I have been asked to do weirder stuff. And some of my friends love getting head pets, too. And your ears are adorable so....." Akai sat on the sofa beside Kelly and started petting her and scratching her behind the ear. "Sorry," she directed to the other girl with the plug tail "this must look really weird to you." Akai was at a lost for what else to say to her so she went back to Kelly. "Have you met anyone else here?" Trying to strike up another conversation
With: Kelly and Volts
Inyl Chilar
BinaryVolts

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

No cookies yet??

Diego whimpered slightly hearing this. But his expression brightened and his tail wagged when Asra scratched him behind his ears.

"HEY! WHOA!!"

Hy immediately snapped his hood over his eyes and turned his head. It was to hide his eyes while he fumbled with sliding his tinted goggles back up to his face. Finally readjusted, he slid his hood back, and saw Volt wink at him over her shoulder, then plop onto a sofa. Of course it was Volt's doing, she just loved keeping him on his toes.

Hy shook his head and laughed. "This is gonna be one of those days, isn't it?" He asked while staring at the Princess lounging on the sofa with the mischievous pegicorn next to her.

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare, Zeph, Akai, Kelly
OOC: Didn't take long for the goggles to be messed with XD

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Akai-Autumn

Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
A purr began to rise from Kelly's throat. She loved her some attention. Her cheeks turned red as she complimented her ears and was lost for a moment in the pettings. It took her a bit to realize that Akai had asked her something.

"O-Oh... uh... that girl there on the couch is Volt... um... there's Asra who was making the cookies... and... some others that I forget. Names are hard."

She tilted her head towards the girl's hands, resisting many urges to get more affectionate. It was harder when it was cold. The neko just needed a cute girl to snuggle up to, but at the moment, she barely knew this girl.

"...and that's Hybrid. ...I think."

Where: The lounge
With: Akai, Volt, Hybrid,and a flying horse

BinaryVolts
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Akai-Autumn
Hybird

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash