Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akai decided to check out what happened. She went outside to find a couple of....people?? standing around talking. Surely one of them must know something. "Umm, excuse me.." Akai said as she walked up to them, "but do you know anything about the explosion that we heard?" Akai had to wait for their response.
Where Akai is: Resort
Who Akai is with confused ??
OOC: sorry, I don't know the names to all the places
Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
omgIisonfiyah
BinaryVolts
Inyl Chilar

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Melody snapped out of her daze to see a few others showed up. "Wow.. didn't expect to see so many people in one place.." She said. Though she was amazed to see so many of Volts "Minions" in one place. She shook her head before looking back at Hy. "I have been swell.. Mine and Joo's relationship is still going strong.. strangly."

Inyl Chilar

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

OOC: Beat Pokemon Y X3

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly followed close behind Akai, trying not to be too close as to not invade her personal space once again. She looked out from behind her new friend.

"That noise was loud and scary... what was it?"

She bit her fingertip.

Where: The lobby
With: Akai and the others
OOC: ((Check the front page of the RP. Binary has a map and descriptions of the places. :3 ))

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
omgIisonfiyah
BinaryVolts
Akai-Autumn

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"Are you ok?" Hy asked Volt as he quickly knelt down next to Volt. She seemed to have been rather... surprised... by Fiyah's brilliant entrance. He would've offered to help her up, had Fiyah not offered first. But his attention was also caught by Zeph telling them to get inside, long enough for Volt to latch onto his arm. His face turned dark red for a brief second hearing hearing her suggestion, and it took a quick shake of his head to cool him down.

"Didn't take long for you to try and give me a nosebleed..." He muttered, glancing away. Out the corner of his eyes, he saw a winged-unicorn land and try to help Volt stand up.

'Who shall I smite for pushing you down?' it ask, before glaring at the rest of the group. Two more came from the lobby, essentially wondering about the same thing.

"Don't blame us, blame free fall over here," Hy replied thumbing over to Fiyah.

Hy looked over to Melody and grinned.
"Don't think it's strange at all."

Seeing Zeph still waiting for them (and wanting to keep Volt from remembering she now has a free smite pass) Hy looked to everybody and hummed out. "How about we catch up inside?"

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Air, Fiyah, Ardare, Zeph
OOC: Sorry if this post seems mangled, 8th "catch up rewrite" xd
@Asra: You beat X/Y?! Arrrgh! I just got some money to buy it!!!

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Akai-Autumn

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

"It was an allergic reaction, I get those sometimes." Fiyah said, following everyone inside. "But yeah, stuff explodes around me a lot." Fiyah said, cursing under his breath about his whole thing with fire and it being on him and stuff. Well, that's one person who can't see these damn foxes, I wonder if anyone else can? Fiyah wondered, scratching his chin as he pondered invading personal spaces.

Who we're with: Everyone
What happened: More people showed up.
OOC:
How Many Push Ups Chuck Norris Can Do: "All of them."

Hybird

BinaryVolts

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blame....free fall??Things were getting more and more confusing for Akai, but she nodded in agreement to the suggestion at going back inside, she may get to know more people now. She wanted to know where people came from and what made them come here. They sure were interesting people. Akai started to walk back to the lounge.

Who Akai is with: everyone??
Where Akai is: heading back to the lounge
OOC: sorry, trying to get to know everyone

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Hybird

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
"Mmm, warm." Volt muttered as she hugged the black and white pony-corn...but then, something started to feel awfully strange... Volt pulled back, but her clothing snagged, and it was then she realized what had been going on. "H-hey! Quit chewing my clothes!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms before her top got any funny ideas of popping off or something.

OOC: Bad pony-corn, bad! DX
Where Volt is: just outside the resort
Who Volt is with: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, & a pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
omgIisonfiyah

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"It's kinda strange knowing how different we both are Hy." She exclaimed, before taking note of what was happening to Volt. She ran over got in front of her, thus hiding her behind her.

Inyl Chilar

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Sparkling Kitty

User Image
Don't C a l l M e Insanex
Zephyr?
i wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face

╚══════════════╝

Zephyr clung to the edge of the door shielding herself from the outside as much as possible, she stared daggers at any snowflake bold enough to came anywhere near her, soon she lost track of what she was originally doing and let go of the door to swat nearby snowflakes and lighting them on fire. she paused a moment as people started to shuffle past her and farther into the lodge. she stared at the first guy to enter small foxes jumping and playing around him. she followed behind the group slowly unsure of what to do or even where to go...

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy chuckled. "Perhaps, but I don't think Joo cares about differences," he stated from personal experience.

Hy's eyes widened, and he turned his head away as Melody was quick to cover Volt. "O- ok!" Hy stammered, trying to distract everybody's attention away from Volt and Melody. "Time to go inside, like, now!!!"

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare, Zeph, Akai, Kelly
OOC: No worries Akai ^^
Still trying to catch up myself

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Akai-Autumn

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly blinked a few times. These people really were strange. And she thought she was weird herself. As long as nothing was exploding right now, she would be fine. The neko curiously watched the flying pony chewed on Volt's top. It was nothing more than a fur-lined wrap and she luckily covered up just in time as her nose was just about to bleed. Then Melody shielded her as well.

"...n-nya... such a naughty group of people...'

She whispered to herself, smirking just a bit. Then she followed Akai back to the lounge.

"They seem fun... though a bit dangerous. Hopefully no more loud explosions anymore... or nosebleed worthy stuffs."

The neko blushed slightly and managed to giggle.

Where: Heading to the lounge
With: Akai

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Hybird

Akai-Autumn"[/q
mvmlanoe:9="Akai-Autumn"[/quote]

Dedicated Friend

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt adjusted her wardrobe with a perturbed look on her face, though she really couldn't blame the pony-corn. They liked to chew on everything. They might be majestic regal creatures with untold magic but they still couldn't pass up what looked chewable. Volt shook her head, forgoing the grudge altogether. "Yeah, good idea." she said, heading back toward the resort once everything was back the way it belonged.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: outside, going back inside the resort
Who Volt is with: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, & a pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
omgIisonfiyah

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
ChicagoBound
smile

This is an rp thread, please only make story-related posts, thank you!

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"that was close." Melody said to herself. She walked back inside and headed to the main counter. There she hopped up and made herself comfortable. "True true." She said, towards Hy.

"Well the cookies are being made and hey.. I didn't have to use force." Asra said as she walked back into the lobby, from the kitchen. "So what I miss and hello Hy, Zephyr and the rest of you"

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out