Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Prophet

emotion_bigheart

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"As in Hijinks, you mean keeping Volt here out of trouble right?" She chuckled lightly before kneeling down next to Volt ,before Diego. She waved to the fox. "And a hello to you too." She smile, though faint, before standing up straight. She waved as another person walked through the doors. "Yo."

Inyl Chilar

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Kitana Vox
emotion_bigheart

This is an rp thread, please only make story-related posts, thank you!

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Oh" Akai didn't know what to do when the girl approached her. At least she finally had someone to interact with at the moment instead of just standing around. Also, the neko girl seemed kind enough. "I'm Akai, I just showed up here. What is going on?" Akai hoped she didn't sound rude to the girl, she wasn't the best at introductions. "I came to this resort at the last minute, I am finally on holiday from school, I never really get a break," Akai said and then told herself to be quiet so the other girl could answer her question.
Where Akai is: Lobby
Who she is with: ??
OOC:
Inyl Chilar

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

Ah winter, such a peaceful, quiet time when the snow falls all around us and we all celebrate the holidays together. A lovely time of year when people come together and wish for-OH DEAR GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

*One Earth-Shattering KABOOM later*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Fiyah screamed as he flew through the air at high velocity. This sort of thing always happened whenever someone was beginning to wax poetically. Damn softies. Fiyah thought as he crashed through several trees and came skidding to a stop in front of the ski resort. "That. Hurt. A lot." Fiyah groaned as he stood up, wiped all the twigs, splinters, branches, Angry Birds, snow and blood off of him. "Much better." He said and breathed a fresh breath of relief as he stretched, cracked his bones, relocated his shoulder and fixed his sunglasses and headphones. Then he finally noticed there were others around him. "Oh hey guys. What's up?" He said happily, not bothering to acknowledge the fox spirits that seemed to be nudging at him, for all he knew they were a figment of his violent insanity, which likely meant they were actually there in a physical sense for everyone to see.

Who we're with: Volt, Hy, Air, The Karimis and Several new faces
What happened: Explosion, then flying, then skidding to a stop
OOC: I'm so excited, it's almost vacation time!
Strange things that have been said in a manly voice: "WHO WANT'S TOAST?!"

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy broke out in laughter at Melody's inquiry. "Normally I'd say that'd be a factor! But I have been traveling allot for even that."

Diego hopped through the thick snow, up to Melody and Volt. He've hopped onto either of their shoulders, but thought otherwise with his paws caked with snow. Not nice to give them cold shoulders. Instead, His tailed waved and he let out two barks to them.

"So, how've you two been?" Hy asked as he knelt down, and picked Diego up. But before he could get an answer, an crashing rumble sound in the air, followed by crashing through nearby trees, caught his attention. Looking over, he saw Fiyah brushing off his crash landing.

".... I'd call that a 7 out of 10... Nice dive, but landing was too flashy," Hy called out to Fiyah.

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Air, Fiyah
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt giggled, reached out, and ruffled Diego between the ears. "Bark bark to you too!"

She fell back on her bottom at the loud commotion that broke out next - a man bursting out of no where and causing quite a bit of damage to himself and nature along the way. Volt's eyes were wide as she watched the scene play out. When at last it seemed everything was going to be okay she was still overcome by shock, barely bringing herself to blink.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: just outside the resort
Who Volt is with: Hy, Melody, & Fiyah

Hybird
Asra Karimi

Sparkling Kitty

User Image
Don't C a l l M e Insanex
Zephyr?
i wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face

╚══════════════╝

Zephyr sat in the lobby... even from here she could feel the chill in the air and the cold outside, she shivered ya she was from an ice planet but that was ages ago and she hated the cold now. she curled up into a ball on the bench, her tails wrapping around her. why in hell had she ever let volt talk her into coming here? funnnn right? she glanced up she could hear voices outside followed not unusually by a large explosion and much shaking and screaming. zeph sighed and stood up wandering over to the door closing her eyes and preparing for the coming onslaught of winter. she shoved the door open and peered outside "hello.. everyone please come inside before more of the winter invades"

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly smiled softly, one of her fangs showing over her bottom lip.

"I'm Kelly and-"

Suddenly the explosion rocked the resort and she practically jumped out of her skin. The jumped off the couch and landed on the ground. It was only when she pushed up off the floor with her arms that she realized she was face to face with Akai. Her face turned beet red and she yelped and got off.

"I'M-SOWWY-I'M-SOWWY-I'M-SOWWY"

The neko quickly said as she hid behind one of the couches.

Where: The lounge
With: Akai

Akai-Autumn

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

"You're right, I should have tried to avoid the trees." Fiyah said and chuckled, the two Fox Spirits yipped behind him prompting Fiyah to dig around in his pockets, tossing a couple of cookies to each of them Fiyah turned to Hy and Volt. "You can see those Fox Spirits right? Sometimes I see things that aren't there because of my insanely active imagination." Fiyah asked, then Zephyr came out and asked everyone to come in before winter invaded. Reminds me of that Game of Thrones meme. Fiyah thought and reached out a hand to let Volt up, it was the polite thing to do, doubly so since she looked like she had a heart attack from his entrance.

Who we're with: Volt, Hy, Air, The Karimis and Several new faces
What happened: Explosion, then flying, then skidding to a stop
OOC:
Random Video Quote: "Die Potato!"

Hybird

BinaryVolts

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Hallowed Shapeshifter

"Princess!!!!"
A black and white pegicorn dived from the heavens to selflessly assist Volts up despite her small size, only being a quarter the size of a normal horse.
"Who shall I smite for pushing you down?"
She eyed the people around and then rolled her eyes as a result.
Yep, its ya'll...
She then started to push against Volts to help her stand.

OOC: Hello xD
Where: just outside the resort
With: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, BinaryVolts
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wow, I'm only here for like 10 minutes and now there was an expolosion and Kelly was hiding because of her fear. What caused that explosion anyway?? First things first, I have to see if Kelly is okay."Are you okay, Kelly?" she asked the neko girl. "Come on, let's go see what caused that explosion and if we should be worried or not."
Who Akai is with: Kelly
Where: lobby

Inyl Chilar

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt squinted her eyes, trying hard to see what Fiyah meant about the fox spirits.

"I have no idea what he's talking about..." she murmured, not seeing anything there.

When he offered a hand to help her up it caught her off guard and she sweatdropped, bouncing to her feet without any assistance. "Thanks and all but I'm good!" she said, trying to act like she knew what was going on. Just then, Zephyr was shouting at them to come inside. "Looks like I accidentally left the door open...my bad." Volt smiled awkwardly one second, then latched onto Hy's arm the next. "That's probably a good idea. Later we can enjoy the hot tub together~" she said with a mischievous wink just to make him uncomfortable. It was always fun to see Hy blush.

"Princess!!!!"

"Who, me?" Volt looked around to see who it was. To her surprise, it was a friendly pony-corn, as she called it, and one she was well acquainted with. "Who shall I smite for pushing you down?" the regal animal asked. Volt rubbed her chin, actually considering it. She hated wasting an offer for a good smiting. Still, some might call it somewhat inappropriate to induce vengeance so close to the holiday. Volt ultimately shook her head. "Rain check! It's good to see you pony-corn! I've missed you!" She pulled the creature into a hug and stroked its mane, sighing at how fluffy and warm she was.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: just outside the resort
Who Volt is with: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, & a pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
omgIisonfiyah

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly peeked over the side of the couch, glad that Akai wasn't mad at her for landing on top of her.

"I-I'm fine. Is you fines? I didn't hurt you or anything when I landed did I? Cuz I'm not that heavy and I did land on something soft... well, two somethings, but I didn't mean to cuz it scared me and loud noises tend to do that for me because of my hearing and..."

She finally cut herself, realizing she was rambling on about nothing.

"...um, yes. Let's check out the explosion. I guess. No one else seems to be too afraid... b-but you go first."

The neko slowly got to her feet and adjusted her clothes a little, not wanting to repeat what happened before when she first got here.

Where: The lounge
With: Akai

Akai-Autumn

Hallowed Shapeshifter

"I've missed you!
Said Volts, hugging Leferia. Her adorable instincts took over and she instantly settled into the hug and neighed softly.
"I've been fine! Found this BIG snowflake and gave it to that ice lady that hangs out with you, uhhhh I slept a bit, aaaannnd might have ate..."
She trailed off as her words were muffled because she was now nibbling on Volts' clothes.

OOC: Pegicorn!
Where: just outside the resort
With: Hy, Melody, Fiyah, BinaryVolts
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers