Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Rogue

Domino instead of heading for the door, turned and look at Alice, who had taken refuge in his closet. "Hey.. Don't be like that... The people are gone, Alice... Don't know why they knocked in the first place..." Reaching the door, he opened it, and took Alice's hand. Domino pulled her close to comfort her. She seemed to be severely on edge about her father for some reason and it worried Domino. "What going on with your dad, Alice...? You have to tell me...."

Who? Himself, Redner. Distant: Fenrir.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Basking..
O.O.C: Alright!.

Valkyr 01
User Image

Caimbrie

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"To the desk to see if they have a spare blanket, then back to the Lounge, which is probably the warmest room nearby. You're still on the cold side," he said, hiding his amusement via Volt's heated cheeks with a factly tone. In just a few short minutes, Hy received the blanket he sought for, and was back at the Lounge. He set her down in the closest couch he could find, and pulled the blanket up to her shoulders.

Where I am: Lobby(Hy) Outside Lounge(Diego)
Who I'm with: Volt (Hy) Joo, Melody(Diego)
OOC: and you would have half-assumed wrong, sir!
... Though I have been incredibly sluggish in forum RPing as of late... sweatdrop

BinaryVolts

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Princess Voltari from the Cloud Kingdom

"Uhhhhh..."

Volt didn't really know what to say, so that was as far as she got while Hy retrieved a blanket and abandoned her to her thoughts. Still, it was one step above being speechless. Okay, half step. It was the same really.

The next thing she knew she was plopped down on a couch in the lounge and draped in a blanket. Volt shuffled her arms around like she was trapped in a cocoon and tried to get her bearings. "Help, I'm stuck! No wait, nevermind." She pulled her arms out and blinked, realizing her mind was likely playing tricks on her. Like when she thought she was drowning but people said she could just stand up in the water.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy
Who she's addressing: Hy

Hybird

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
OoC: Just a head's up, but I heard the event might be ending tomorrow. ^^

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner frowned, she didn't like talking about her farther very much, biologically if Alice was a marionette he wasn't her farther. He was a known puppet master after all. Alice fiddled with her fingers, looking at Domino carefully as she slid out of the closet, holding Domino tightly
Oh Domino... He won't let me get married - at all costs. He wants me to marry this man's son, just so my farther can never work again...! Alice cried, tugging on Domino's shirt. The man's son exactly was Wayne Benedict, son of Richard Morton Benedict, one of the richest people around town. Wayne was rather unpleasant looking, despite the surgery he had gone through and large line of cosmetics, his face was rather not up to fancy. Much more over, his personality was rotten, he used females. They were objects; play toys. Wayne had only interest in one thing and that was women. Their luscious hands made him drool. Alice did not approve of him. However, her farther did.

яedner scanned her environment, her eyes scurried quietly. Alice had a mother with a deep condition; she could not hear nor see. Most of the time, Alice would her mama coo in her sleep, muttering how she was a born star. Alice's mother hardly went out and was looked after by her farther most of the time. Alice's mother was called Susan Redner, but despite this, Susan Redner claimed her real name was Madonna and the real professional had stolen it off her. Of course, this was no doubt, false as Susan Redner was printed clearly on her birth certificate I don't want to marry this man, but Farther insists I marry him.. If he finds out I'm in love with you, I may never see you again Alice cried, tugging at Domino's sleeve, pouting beside him. Alice did wanted to say no more than that; everything else had become a blur to her and she almost forgot she had a farther. It seemed strange, was it all really just a dream? If Alice had a farther, she had not seen him for so long that how he looked was not recognizable. However, Alice remembered his voice. His sweet husky voice echoed the walls of any country.

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Scared

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: Wheee > w <

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

After sliding into the seat next to Volt, Hy pulled off his gloves, and rubbed his hands together to warm himself up. He jolted a bit when she began to squirm and panic under the blanket, and blinked in synch with her. But a smile soon formed as her panic resembled so much to him like any time she dealt with bodies of water.

With Volt so off guard since he's carried her back inside, it could've been the perfect chance to return some of the teasing. But instead, he took her hand nearest to his, and with his free hand, pulled half of the blanket over his shoulders.

"There," he said, smiling without hints of mischievous intent. "doesn't feel as cramped now, right?"

OOC: Ah, that's right, completely forgotten the even ends on the 6th

BinaryVolts

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Volt didn't expect him to essentially tuck her in, much less share the blanket with her there on the couch. It was enough to leave her tongue-tied. But, sometimes when a brain is pushed too far, it starts to push back. Volt smirked and yanked the blanket away. "Nope, but it's awfully crowded all of the sudden!" she teased, testing him.

Hybird

Enduring Rogue

He shook his head. "As if I'd let that happen... Listen It's gonna take a bit for the engines to warm up. If your dad shows up, I'll ask him for his blessing, if he can't take it, I'll kick him off the ship and we'll get outta dodge, okay? Regardless, we'll have wait a little bit to go." Domino put his hand to her chin and lifted her head to look at him. He provided a deep kiss and then a promise: "We're going to get married, no matter what."

Who? Himself, Redner. Distant: Fenrir.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Basking..
O.O.C:

Valkyr 01
User Image

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner heard a rustle as she jumped, hugging Domino tightly. Alice nodded her head gently when he claimed he would protect her, marriage was a big task after all. Alice smiled, blushing slightly when Domino kissed her, she loved his warm lips touching her like petals, but she liked it more that it was private;
Domino dear, don't forget he'll have an army outside Alice frowned, stroking Domino's hear as she held him gently. Domino was soft, he had pale milk skin, at least two shades lighter than Alice's, but his hair was yet black and set to a side. It made him look rather "mysterious" in a cool way. Alice had tan skin with brunette locks, she had red fixed eyes, but her natural color was brown. Alice loved contact colors due to the varieties of colors.

яedner smothered her face with her hand, noticing a spec of water running from her eyes, she was crying. Alice was too scared, she nuzzled Domino gently, hiding most of her tears from his sight. Of course, he would soon tell as the water dripped onto his top. Alice looked up, blushing slightly from embarrassment. Alice sniffled, her tears fading as she pounced on Domino, hugging him tightly Oh honey, I hope he never comes here again... Can we leave soon? Alice smiled, she didn't like the cold and soon the winter resort will no longer be a winter resort as spring was starting to merge. Alice and Domino would soon have to leave, so they could marry and live happy ever after. Like in a fairy tail. Alice was the princess and Domino was her long lost prince. Alice loved the sound of the story, it was like a rhythm. It fit in. It made Alice feel welcome.

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Scared

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: I ship; Volt x Hy & Caimbrie x Domino, all the way!

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy gently shook his hand, the friction from Volt suddenly snatching the blanket from him leaving his palm feeling slightly burned. Her smile and words, taunted and challenged him, her spark of teasing back, and not letting up.

But oh, two can play at this game....

Hy could not stop the nearly betraying smile on his face. But where his expression failed, his tone and movement would make up for it. "Oh... Well then, I suppose I should give you some space..." He mumbled sadly. Hy turned and began to push off the couch to stand, his movement slow, patiently hoping she'd fall for his false sadness.

OOC:

BinaryVolts

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

As soon as she pushed, Volt expected him to push back. But rather than shoot back a witty retort and a friendly shove, to her surprise he simply rose to his feet and muttered about going away. It became more and more evident the punchline she was expecting she'd be waiting on for a while. Too long. She couldn't take that chance. "W-Wait! I was just kidding!" she backtracked quickly. "There's more than enough room! Don't go!"

Hybird

Enduring Rogue

Domino nodded. "Okay... As soon as we can." Seeing her worried didn't feel good, made him want to take her problems away. Domino never stopped wanting to create, as a tinkerer, but with Alice... He wanted to make a world with her... And no one would stop him... He just didn't realize though was that he was about to feel a more physical pain. Fenrir had just made a move on Domino, biting him by the neck with a jump and dragging a him small distance. Lifting him up by his neck, he growled. Domino, even paler than before, rose his hand while limp in Fenrir's jaws. "Ah... Alice.. Meet my Faithful companion, Fenrir! Number one fact about him... Doesn't like change..."

Who? Himself, Caimbrie, Fenrir.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Going numb...
O.O.C:

Valkyr 01
User Image

Caimbrie

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hearing Volt quickly take back what she said, Hy's movements paused. And for a moment, he was facing away from Volt as he slowly sat back down, allowing the silent awkwardness to build. The silence broke when Hy's shoulders shook lightly, and he could no longer hold the chuckle he clung onto. Turning to face her, Hy reached out and took her hand, which still held onto the blanket.

"So, there is enough room...?" he muttered, a grin forming while he gently pulled her arm and the blanket closer.

Where I am: Lounge(Hy) Outside Lounge(Diego)
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner coughed, gasping for air as she saw a Fenir, collecting her memories to recall what Domino had said about his vessel. So this was Fenir. The wolf which was Domino's "companion", Alice didn't know how to react. Fenir seemed really violent. Alice shook her head, change was always going to happen no matter what happens, but seeing as Fenir didn't approve of Alice, she couldn't smile without breaking;
B-But... What will happen if we have children? Fenir can't eat them Alice cried, crawling to Domino to check if the wounds were severe. Fenir was a wolf, after all, he was dangerous. Regardless. Alice had never seen a wolf before; supposing they weren't the most common companions. Alice shivered, what would she do? Alice didn't like wolves, but she didn't want to hurt Fenir's feelings. Wolves were sensitive. Fenir needed love, not hatred, after all. At least, if Alice wanted Fenir to like her.

яedner began stroking Fenir's head, hoping Fenir wouldn't bite. Alice picked up Fenir, holding him gently. Fenir was almost like a pet, she giggled, sitting him gently on her lap. Alice giggled, Fenir was a rather cute wolf, or so Alice thought. Maybe Fenir would be Alice's pet. Alice would adore him in cute ribbons and bows. Alice decided to take a red ribbon from the leg of her stocking and tied it to Fenir as a bow on his right ear; Aaaw, Fenir looks so cute! How does somebody get such a cute pet like this Domino? Alice screamed, squealing over the fact Fenir had looked innocent despite being a wolf. Alice had forgotten a vital fact - Pets generally did not like being adorned with items, especially wolves. Alice clapped, stroking Fenir, petting his tail in hope Fenir enjoyed his tail being petted like a Pikachu. One could see, although Alice was surely of a kind heart, she had no skills with animals. That much was obvious.

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino, Fenir - - мoodlet : Surprised

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: I think the event is ending somewhere around the 10th? Oh well, it doesn't matter too much. Either way, I'm happy I won a cute item.

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

The laughing didn't faze her right away, having been strung along in the trick that far. He turned slightly, placed his hand over hers, and pulled her in along with the blanket. "So, there is enough room...?" he asked, likely relishing in the blush invading her cheeks. "....Yes?" she said, the word coming out more like a question. She landed half on his lap and half on his chest, large eyes blinking up at him quizzically, not quite sure what was going on.

Hybird

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items