Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Plague

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy slowed to a halt. He heard Volt's failed attempt to hide her snickering cease, and he caught her unguarded expression. So often, she was the one who turned him into a sputtering, flustered person, relentlessly smashing a sledgehammer into the shell of damage and unsociability he's built. An act he's, to a certain extent, grown accustomed to. An act he welcomed, really. Seeing her on the defense was uncommon, seeing said defense down was rare.

... And while he wasn't the type to actively try and throw her off guard... He'd be a liar if he said he didn't enjoy witnessing such moments.

Raising his arms, he moved Volt a bit closer. His smile was genuine, but there was a small hint of his playful mischievousness in his voice as he continued walking.

"Is everything ok? You haven't said anything for a bit."

Where I am: Lobby(Hy) Outside Lounge(Diego)
Who I'm with: Volt (Hy) Joo, Melody(Diego)
OOC: yeah, I've caught a few of your OOCs as well, you two.

BinaryVolts

-- Domino The Damned --

Junior Regular

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Amy Undead
mrgreen
tchaikovs

This is an rp thread, please make your posts story-related!
Gifts aren't given to people who bump! Thank you and happy new year! ^^

Loved Master

35,975 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Potion Master 50

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Seeing Scarletta

This is an rp thread, please make your posts story-related!
Gifts aren't given to people who bump! Thank you and happy new year! ^^

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Princess Voltari from the Cloud Kingdom

Volt was staring blankly at her reflection in his shades, perfectly still until he started moving again, walking them through the lobby. At that point her whole face lit up in embarrassment, words tripping over themselves to cover her tracks. "What? No! Who, me? I'm fine! Never better! Oh er, uh..." She looked around in confusion, staring over his shoulder briefly. "Where are we going?"

OOC: So yeah Hy, when's he gonna put a ring on it?? *STARE*
Where Volt is: lobby
Who Volt is with: Hy
Who she's addressing: Hy

Hybird

Wheezing Plague

I just need to be hit so bump.

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Amy Undead
I just need to be hit so bump.

Please stop bumping here, it's against the rules.
I'll have to add you to our blacklist if you don't stop. u-u

Don't make me do it...

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner blinked, watching Domino's reaction, he was eating it slowly. Was he trying to be polite? Alice blushed deeply as soon as Domino gave her a kiss on the cheek, Alice could get used to this. Alice's legs had started grinding against Domino's, her warm legs cuddling him tightly as she drank her juice
What do you plan on doing today, dear? Alice smiled, leaning closer into Domino's rough skin. Alice closed her eyes, her arm wrapped around Domino's tightly. Domino's ship was warm, spacious. Alice had never been on a ship before, she wondered why. She had forgotten about her farther, her family. Until now. Was it not that important to her? Is that why she forgot?

яedner's breath became slow and heavy as soon as she became infected with love. Lucid had already began his search, he scratched his pin, jabbing it in a rock until the thick lines were covered, creating a spectrum of words that read intoxication loudly, the markings were written as shown; I will find you Alice Lucid said quietly, as he wrote the words. Upon doing so, he crushed the exact same pin with his right foot, raising his right arm as an army of men come marching in. That was soon to be destroyed by a single man and his friend. The army followed, making searches along the slopes, looking for where Alice would hide - Where nobody would hide.

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Happy

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: - -

Enduring Rogue

His arm slid through Alice's, taking her hand, lacing his fingers through hers. "I'm not sure... I think I'm going to make our wedding bands." Domino had figured he needed something a bit different with these bands. He scratched his chin, thinking about something. "I don't have family... But do you? I'd prefer to have their blessing if possible seeing how I'm going to marry you."

---------

Fenrir's hair stood if only because the thrid scent was similar to the second, and his instincts were gnawing on him. Approaching further to Domino's quarters, he stopped and popped his head out the window, hearing something. Somehow, there was now a a platoon of soldiers searching the slopes.. But for who?

Who? Himself, Redner. Distant: Fenrir.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Basking..
O.O.C:

Valkyr 01
User Image

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner smiled wearily, arm locks adorned with crystals as they hold each other, hand in hand. Alice bit cheaply into a small slice of toast, the portion of a mouse. Alice let the toast drop, using the aid of her hand to reach onto the white platter. Wedding bands. Alice had never seen them before, but she had dreamed of angelic curtains holding them in place;
Can I help, dear? We need to put our love into these bands Alice giggled, taking a small bite of the bacon, the toast laid out was thick with fresh butter, brown bread was smothered with white bread, layering each other in a technicolor texture of patchwork quilt. Alice opened her sachet, handing two white pearls which Domino could put to use. Holding his hand gently, she placed the two balls of light in his hand. Caressing Domino's hand sweetly as she did so.

яedner had started cleaning the dishes by the time Lucid had raised his army, signaling them to touch every spectrum. Lucid, however, sent three men; the black rogues with himself as he knocked politely on the wall the bottom half, startling Alice. Who would be outside? Alice tugged at Domino's sleeve, looking at him desperately When will the ship leave? I don't want to be here, I don't want whoever is out there to be here Alice cried as Lucid shouted, claiming he would take his daughter back soon, Lucid held a rifle gun in his hand, waiting for the response, of course there would only be a matter of time before plans would take into action. Alice shuffled to a side, Lucid feeling the presence of a superior nearby..

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Happy

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: Good time to run, no?

Enduring Rogue

Domino rose a eye brow when he noticed that Alice had bypassed his question about her family entirely. She had provided him lovely pearls for the rings though... What to do with them...?

Later on as he sat in the kitchen while drawing out the plans for the rings while Alice was cleaning the dishes, a knock was heard. Alice was advising him not to look, but he waved his hand at her. "C'mon... We gotta check it out... Can't just leave now, however's out side'll be knocked on the floor by the take off, it might be Volt or someone, best to share the news..." A truth was departed to Alice, that Domino could a be a bit daft...

Who? Himself, Redner. Distant: Fenrir.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Basking..
O.O.C: I'm half sure Volt just scared Hy off...

Valkyr 01
User Image

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner tugged at Domino's sleeve, hissing as the man spoke, muffled words that were unclear to Alice. Alice felt a sudden pressure hold her in place, the pressure that would surely damage her. Alice had then resorted to running, moving more than a foot away from Domino she turned;
I think it's my farther... Whoever it is, don't let them find me... Alice panicked, running off to hide into a wardrobe, Alice didn't like strangers too well. It took a lot of effort for her to tell between kind heart and mean heart. Alice always said "never judge a book by it's cover", but at this point, she was failing to follow the motto. Alice shook her head, she was being too cautious, Alice peeked over from the inside, checking to see if someone had entered.

яedner blinked as she heard the sound of footsteps. Lucid has begun walking away, sniffling as he muttered more words, unclear spoken words echoing her head, outside, Lucid was really whispering. He had a few conclusions made from the appearance from the ship. His three black rogue's seemed to believe he was correct, as if Lucid Redner was the most intelligent man they had ever seen. Lucid stayed emotionless as he spoke; It's an abandoned ship. Who would come out in the likes of this weather? Let's get out of here. If we have to come back, we'll come back at another time with more reinforcements Lucid echoed, slowly walking into invisible distances, moving out of sight. Lucid took a right to stay in the unknown room, by this point Domino appeared to be rather approachable, even if the possibilities of it being a stranger are high. Lucid's rogues had disappeared into the warm darkness, not to be seen, for awhile.

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Scared

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: Aaw, I don't think that's true!
I want to try and make it more dramatic by making Lucid come at night, does that sound okay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff