Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Rogue

With the rise of the sun, light breached through his window, hitting Domino's eyes. They opened slowly, squinting a bit, trying to see what was happening. His chest was warm... Looking down, he realized Caimbrie was on him, and while he made a slight jolt, he stopped. This was nice.. Warm... She was beautiful, and her figure made him comfortable. Domino slid his mechanical hand through her hair while she slept. Though he wished and knew he couldn't feel it, the way her hair moved smoothly through his hand, he knew it was soft.

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Sleeping..
O.O.C: If she really wanted a last name, it could be Damned!

Valkyr 01
User Image

Caimbrie
Hybird
BinaryVolts

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner blushed, her hair being stroked, she moved slightly, so that she was on top of Domino. Awakening at once, she slid her fingers into his shirt, kissing his lips deeply, slowly, affectionately as she smiled a morning look, licking his lip gently, his fingers softly in her hair
Morning Alice smiled, getting up. Alice had forgotten she had no clothes underneath, as the cleavage of her chest revealed, embarrassingly. Alice did not, however notice this, whether Domino had seen this or not, Alice did not know. Alice had ran her finger up Domino's neck, carefully stroking it, gently, she licked his cheek, blushing. Alice wanted to have a romantic morning.

яedner stretched, leaving her head against Domino's, warming up gently, she unpicked his buttons, leaving his warm chest bare. Alice rubbed her head against his chest, blushing as she licked it gently, stroking his body gently as she did so. Alice lifted her head gently and blinked Shall I make you breakfast? Alice smiled, sitting up, still failing to notice the current state of the entire situation. Alice nuzzled her head against Domino's neck, her cheek touching his gently as she blushed sweetly, her head covering her scented blush. Alice had tilted her head, noticing that it was probably in the region of 10 am, as they had slept so late.

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Smiling

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: If Volt and Hy respond in the thread, then we'll see if Hy proposes. I think Damned would be a "naughty" last name lol

Enduring Rogue

Domino rose to greet her, showing a heavy lack of hesitation to her exposing form. While his arms were unfeeling every where else was not so much, and when she had moved her soft hands on Domino's form, it could be very much said that she had woken the beast inside of him. His hands slid up her back as he returned her compassionate kiss, the contact between the two bleeding with emotion and care. Managing to break away from their embrace, he spoke. "That... would be lovely, my soon-to-be wife."

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Sleeping..
O.O.C: Something tells me they won't. Hehe... sweatdrop

Valkyr 01
User Image

Caimbrie

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
OoC: I see your OOC comments you two... >3>

And for the record, I'll post as soon as Hy responds. =w=;

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner had giggled, although Domino would have to soon remove himself so Alice could change, she couldn't expose her body unmarried. It would be unlawful as an engaged couple. Alice nuzzled Domino's neck, the friction increasing as the grizzly wolf wrapped his arms around emotion;
But first, you must go.. I am hardly dressed, it is unlawful as an engaged couple for you to see my body, exposed in flesh Alice whispered, the blanket covering Alice's body softly. The fine curves showing, the white cream draped around her body. Given time, Alice had plans for breakfast. Smoked bacon, melting beans served with creamy mash potato's, adorned with fried eggs. The thought had made Alice's mouth water, this would be delicious.

яedner curled up in a small ball, yawning a little, Domino was becoming more open to the romance in the air. This made Alice a little more comfortable, until time would tell her that her farther was soon to come. His alluring doom had spread as he entered the winter resort, dust gathering on his lower right food, giving a little sniffle to his nose; I'm looking for Alice Redner, yes, yes. This is the girl, here's a photo of her, my good man. Do you recognize her? No? Oh well, dear me.. Alice's farther trailed off, stopping by whoever he had seen along the way, showing a picture of Alice, wearing the very same dress she had been wearing when she had entered. Lovely silk sewn to satin, maroon to white, flavored with a scent of wonder land as the heart collided with french kisses. The postured shading was perfect, however, only five seconds remained on the clock, approximately.

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: Aha, busted!

Enduring Rogue

Domino nodded, turning his head. "R-right..." It was a action not taken easily, but she had requested it, so it was done. He was still currently trying to see her through the corner of his eye, though restraining him self enough not to do so. "I prepared you some clothes.. Are they alright? I can rework them if you'd want me to..."

--------

Synchronous to the Father of his fiance' arrival, Fenrir had arrived to Domino's ship. The wolf had shifted back into his ship, right in the workshop. "Hmmm he usually is here when I come... Working on different synthetic limbs or some other convoluted invention. Right around when I start berating him... " Fenrir looked up the stairs, turning his head as he clearly heard more than one voice. "What is going on?"

Who? Himself, Redner. Distant: Fenrir.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Basking..
O.O.C: I thought we were talking to the air there, for a moment.

Valkyr 01
User Image

Caimbrie
BinaryVolts

Wheezing Plague

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner giggled, unleashing her hair as she stood up, changing into a male white dress shirt. Alice had walked off, adding black stockings to the shirt before she went to go make her perfect breakfast. Alice had stood still, the white satin shirt dancing around her hips;
Is this fine for you, dear? Alice asked, showing smoked bacon, soft beans, toast adorned with eggs along with fruit juice, which Alice had found in the cupboard. Alice hugged Domino tightly, pouring him a glass of juice for him to drink. Alice had only hoped Domino liked the taste of orange. Alice swirled her tongue around the glass, drinking her small glass to her fill.

яedner's farther had already begun looking at the ship, he suspected it, but it seemed like a flying plane, was it one? What ship flew? Redner's farther had the pin, it shone in the moon; "Lucid Redner", the black lettering darkening in the bold night. Lucid stood up, slanted, his bones aching; Problem? Lucid sneered, looking for Alice. He was only her puppet master, but he was still her farther. Lucid then scented a wolf, he grabbed his harpoon gun, linking it in arm until noticing there was nothing but smoked ash in the air; an uncommon thrush of cold air filling his lungs.

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: Aw, don't make Volt too angry.
I'm sure she's busy having fun.

Amy Undead
OCC: You can't post here, unless you post as a RP character. I'd totes donate some art to your charity if I can, I know the pain of having an eating disorder.

Enduring Rogue

He released the grip on his neck when he heard Alice make off with a clothing of sorts. She decided to make off with one of his shirts instead. Domino felt a his face turn red again as Alice went off, though she wasted no time in returning from the kitchen area with a well filled plate. The man blinked as he looked at the meal. He was terrible at prepping for himself since he was always consistently working, whether it be he was building something, dealing with a job, or patching the fabric of reality. "Alice.. You're spoiling me..." After she had poured the glasses of orange juice and taken a drink, Domino leaned over suddenly and kissed her on the cheek, as thanks for the meal. Normally he hark things down in a brutish fashion, particularly for meals this excellent. But, Domino steeled himself in front of Alice, taking the toast slowly and eating it carefully.

---------

Fenrir felt his fur stand, a third scent revealing itself. What was this? Domino's scent could be felt in the air-ship, but everything was peaceful. Something told him however, that soon this place would be opposite of that.

Who? Himself, Redner. Distant: Fenrir.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Basking..
O.O.C:

Valkyr 01
User Image

Caimbrie

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
iiCheshyreKitten
whats an O.O.C?

OOC stands for "Out of Character" - those are comments you want to say outside of the story itself to the other writers! Oh and welcome btw!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff