Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Raider

User Image

яedner's face went bright red as Domino propped her against a tree, why did she feel bad for not telling about her real identity? She wanted to move on from her past, she wanted to start anew. So would he need to know the old her? Caimbrie didn't know Domino that well, mainly because she had recently met him, but now he was proposing to her;
D-Domino.. Stop teasing me, the joke's over Alice flustered, hoping he was joking. Alice was already bright red, if Domino was serious, Alice would he turning into her grave. Oh, so very soon. Alice hugged Domino tight, her face still bright red. His words were sweet. But were they true? Alice only had very little time, and many questions..

яedner noticed that Domino may well be serious, her blush was still present as she looked him deeply. She swallowed hard, hoping that it the remains of the campfire was not bright enough to reveal her blush clearly. Alice's hair covered her eyes and she was moved to tears; If you're serious Domino, I wouldn't say no to marrying you Alice smiled, her blush slowly fading into the moonlight. Alice gripped Domino tightly, her hands interlocking with his once again as she felt his warm presence. If this was a joke, Alice would surely kill him. At least seventy times. If Domino was lucky that is. Otherwise he shall die at least two times the amount.

- - ocation : Outside - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Blushing

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: Who's going to be the brides maid then? Volt?

Enduring Rogue

Domino nodded to her. "Of course... I'd give you the ring if I had it..." Admittedly, Domino face was damn red as well. Though, Alice was perfect to him... "Alice... I love you." It was quite frankly a whirlwind of emotions, a sudden surging feeling that swept over him without him knowing. Caimbrie had stolen his heart. He knew what he was doing.

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Outside..
Wha? Intended marriage!
O.O.C: Sounds good to me.

Caimbrie
Hybird
BinaryVolts

Fuzzy Fairy

Rainbow Raider

User Image

яedner blushed, holding his hands. Did Domino get hit on the head? Did Cupid fire an arrow at him? He was all of a sudden so.. Romantic. Unless Domino was shy to let such feelings out before, Alice didn't know. She didn't understand. Alice giggled;
Don't guys usually buy rings before proposing? Alice teased, holding his hands, it was getting colder. But they had no time to waste, they couldn't stay outside for the night. Not in a winter resort at least. They had to go. Now. Alice was happy they were together. But how would they announce they were getting married? Wasn't it a little bit soon, Alice had just met Domino after all.

яedner pulled Domino closer, leaning in closer as her face dripped bright red. Alice leaned in to kiss Domino on the cheek, but she pulled away, too shy to close. Alice instead, nuzzled his face, rubbing her cheek against his, the friction burning the two; I-I love you too.. Alice blurted, her face bright red in anxiety and curiosity. Alice wrapped her arms around his neck as she embraced the momentum as much as she could, the far star setting a perfect scene for slow dancing.

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: Well, we'd better plan the wedding soon

Enduring Rogue

Domino put his arms around her waist. This was certainly a rush. He didn't expect her to kiss him so soon, but this was just fine. Feeling the fire recede, Domino knew it was time to retreat as well. He actually had arranged for his ship to arrive a while ago, so it should be coming to them soon... But it was taking a little long... He leaned back and looked at Caimbrie. "Would it be fine if I moved you?"

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Outside..
Wha? Planning...
O.O.C: I'm thinking a absurd amount of doves. And we'll have Celine Dion performing.

Caimbrie
Hybird
BinaryVolts

Rainbow Raider

User Image

яedner was cradled softly in Domino's arms, until he had mentioned about leaving, although it was almost pitch black as the blizzard struck, the cold air peeling away Alice's remaining dress, eating at her skin in agony. Alice stood up, shaken by Domino's words;
Move? Where? Move where? Alice repeated, her impatience decreasing as she stood between fear and anxiety. Alice had just met this man, was she falling into the wrong hands? Alice stood, bear white in the cold pain as Domino's coat was soon becoming useless to her.

яedner shivered, noticing it was awfully quiet. Alice stood still, dizzy and tired, unable to remain her balance, Alice fell, dragging Domino on top of her until her lips were etched on to his, prodding his pale petals slightly, Alice panicked, a surge of adrenaline ran down her spine; I'm sorry.. Alice whispered, slightly scared, Alice had never been in the dark before, especially with a strange boy, a strange boy she just happened to meet. It scared her. Alice's farther would surely kill her if she was to be caught with this man, especially if he was to find out she planned to marry him, possibly if it was elopement it would be worse.

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: And flocks of cream and possibly red!

Original Lunatic

13,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"... Don't think that's quite the case, Volt," Hy thought out loud. Vixie seemed to have to have protested the thought as well, though the grumbling her stomach made betrayed her. A small smirk curled at the corner of his mouth, and he bit his tongue lightly to stifle a chuckle. "Perhaps it is the case..."

Hy's face flushed red the instant Vixie pointed out how much she enjoyed what she was seeing. "V- Vixie!" he stammered in poor attempt to reply, but it was too late, the little Pegicorn was off into the night's sky before he could say anything else. Looking in the direction Vixie flew off, then back to Volt, his flushed cheeks cooled, and his smile returned.

"I don't feel like a sucker..."

Where I am: Lobby(Hy) Outside Lounge(Diego)
Who I'm with: Volt (Hy) Joo, Melody(Diego)
OOC:

BinaryVolts

-- Domino The Damned --

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Cheery Treasure

13,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Princess Voltari from the Cloud Kingdom

Now it was Volt's turn to attempt stifling a laugh, something she did far worse than Hy. She couldn't help but snicker at Vixie teasing him. There was something about a slender little pegacorn sassing off that was just too funny, especially when Hy started to blush, something she'd been trying to get him to do all day! Ending on a high note, the little horse trotted off and took to the sky, flying off to quiet her rumbling tummy with some food. The devastation quickly left Hy's face with her departure though, looking down on Volt with an earnest smile. "I don't feel like a sucker..."

Volt's laughing stopped mid-breath. She never really stopped to think about how it was they came to be considered, as some would say, an item, but part of her, likely the same part that considered herself more of a fearsome rising dictator than a princess, figured it was due to a carefully orchestrated sequence of subliminal messages that finally took its toll over that years till she had him right where she wanted him.

Yes, in the game of love, she clearly had the upper hand.

But not really.

That was probably why every time he spoke even remotely from the heart the tables turned in an instant, rendering the elemental speechless. Volt glanced up and met his eye, lips slightly parted as if about to say something, but no words came to mind, not even a witty retort.

OOC: Aww, bye Ardare! It was fun writing with you! Who shall we bother now Hy?
Where Volt is: lobby
Who Volt is with: Hy
Who she's addressing: Hy

Hybird

Enduring Rogue

He felt himself go rigid after what Caimbrie did. He was a solid red, when a cable ladder bumped into the back of his head. "I-It's fine... But I just want to take you here." Reaching blindly back, he swiped at the air wildly a few times until he managed to grab the ladder. Then, all at once, Domino suddenly held her tightly as they were pulled into the sky above the blizzard. Breaching out of the clouds, they found themselves serving silhouette to the moon, looking out over the mountains and into the stars. It was about time the Valkyr 01 had arrived... "You okay?"

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Outside..
Wha? Rising...
O.O.C: A WHOLE NEEEEW WORLD!

Valkyr 01
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Caimbrie
Hybird
BinaryVolts

Rainbow Raider

User Image

яedner held Domino tightly, a ship appearing, the white curves embracing themselves beautifully. Alice yawned, it was dark, she wanted to rest but she didn't know where but Alice had remembered Domino mentioning his friends;
What about your friends? Shouldn't we go an announce our engagement to them? Alice questioned, Alice did not admit it, but Alice had no friends. She just had Grace. Grace was a French student who traveled around the world. She was rather bossy and obnoxious, Grace wouldn't come to the wedding unless she had some to snicker about. Otherwise, Alice had nobody coming that she knew to this.. Possible wedding.

яedner held Domino's hand tightly. Despite the few seconds kiss, it felt nice for Domino's body to press onto hers. Domino was warm, especially when he was bright red. Alice yawned into Domino's neck, her breath touching his silky skin; Can we go and sleep first? I think we're best sleeping before we go see your friends, it's incredibly late Alice smiled, her hands still tightly on Domino's shirt. Alice's painted nails laid blissfully at his collar. The white fabric lighting the dark starry moons. From what Alice saw, there seemed to be rooms that could cater hundreds, Alice only hoped that she would not have to sleep in Domino's bed so soon.

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Blushing

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: Aw, if only Hy proposed to Volt. Then it'd be a double wedding!

Enduring Rogue

Domino shook his head. The ladder kept rising in the sky, finally allowing to arrive in the lower hanger of the Valkyr 01. "I don't want to do that just yet... We can get some rest, but I want to know you better. We are getting married, after all." He swung the ladder and landed on the floor. A panel slid in and covered their entrance, equally cutting off the cold wind. Several warm lights filled up the dark spaces of the room, revealing the place they were in to be some sort of garage, only severely more complex. Domino approached a table with Caimbrie, only to have a blue hologram light up with a cross-section of the ship. He pointed out a room with his free hand, the other still holding her close. "You can rest in that room, ok? I'll catch up with you, but I need to change out my arms..." His voice started strong at first, but then grew more meek as he continued, wondering what his words meant to her about his arms.

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Arriving..
O.O.C: I'm pretty sure if Hy proposed, Volt would turn stiff and fall over.

Valkyr 01

Caimbrie
Hybird
BinaryVolts

Rainbow Raider

User Image

яedner smiled, taking his hand until Domino had directed her into the ship, Alice had never seen this ship before despite exploring the resort. Alice nodded, kissing him on the lips deeply before blushing away, Alice had taken a liking to the soft touch of Domino's lips. Alice pulled away, whispering in his ear with a small hint of a blush;
Domino, honey, why can't you come with me? What happens if someone tries to attack me? Alice soothed, pulling Domino with her, every inch of her body pressing into Domino. She smiled, massaging his back slightly, Alice had no intentions of Domino leaving her. She was in love. She was obsessed. Alice flinched when Domino mentioned his arms. Alice's ears had perked up as the sound ran through her ears, arms.. Arms.. Where did Alice hear that before?

яedner had noticed something - arms. Domino had said arms. What did Domino specifically mean when he mentioned arms? Alice tugged at Domino's sleeve, pleading him more to stay with her, although Alice had stopped. She knew this was possibly important. Alice walked away, sighing as she walked to the room, looking for some clothes to change into, her dress was torn and barely hanging on her body. Alice took her torn dress off, she figured it would be fine to sleep in her undies; I guess I'll see you in the morning then, Dear Alice smiled, using the blanket to cover her body from Domino. Alice laid down, blinking, Domino wouldn't have any clothes. Unless, Alice was lucky to find some, although it would be strange for Domino to have female clothes. Would Domino have male clothes around? Maybe. Alice shouldn't look, not without permission. Besides, Alice didn't desperately need clothes, did she? Alice smiled, drifting slowly, into sleep... Slowly... Sleeping...

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Smiling

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: I think Volt would say yes after fainting.

Enduring Rogue

The man turned a deep red. A switch had certainly been flipped on Caimbrie... After she left him, he felt himself turn rigid. Domino stood solidly still until he felt a seat come from the ground under him. Sitting down, he let his pressure out, before continuing work. He took off one of his arms while another pair came down on a rack. He needed something more delicate to take on the work he was about to do. Switching them out, he pulled his chair over to a table, where he pulled out a roll of cloth from under said table. He needed to prepare something for Caimbrie, and it was no secret that Domino was a master artificer. Working on, he didn't prepare anything too stylish for her, preparing a pair of pants, a shirt, or dress; as a alternative. He was heavily tired after finishing, rising from his work while the one he cared for slept. Going to her room, Domino leaned down next to her door to drop her clothes off, only to suddenly doze off and faceplant into the wall next to her door. He didn't even feel anything, and continued sleeping.

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Valkyr 01,
Wha? Sleeping..
O.O.C:

Valkyr 01

Caimbrie
Hybird
BinaryVolts

Rainbow Raider

User Image

яedner plated 10205 in the air with her finger, as soon as she felt a presence of another being - blasting to the floor as she put Domino peacefully on the bed, hoping not to wake him up. Alice crossed her arms, her half dressed body standing in the coldness, noticing there was a pile of clothes.. Clothes?... Where did they come from? They weren't here before. Domino must have put them here. Alice smiled, her breath unchanging
I love how you hide from me Alice smiled, slipping back into the bed, using a separate blanket, which laid blissfully on the bed to cover her body. Stretching, growling, curling, was there a point in fighting? There was 45 minutes until dawn. It was late. Alice sat up, playing with her hair as she watched Domino sleep.

яedner blushed, what would her last name be? Domino had no last name, so would Domino be called Domino Redner now? Alice kept playing with her hair, yawning as she watched him sleep. Alice laid her head against Domino's chest, the warmth spreading. His heart was fast. Domino was sweet, she didn't know why. But Alice liked his red face You go red when we kiss, what will happen if we try for a child? Alice giggled, falling asleep, soon it would be morning. When it is, Alice shall be happy. Alice didn't like the dark, she was sure Domino didn't either. Alice wondered if Domino had a last name and he didn't know it. Didn't all people have last names? Alice had a lot of questions, but they would be answered in the morning, when she knows Domino better she will not need to ask so many questions ever again.

- - ocation : Valkyr 01 - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Sleeping

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: I think Volt would say yes after fainting.

Shy Lover

7,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
heart I wish everyone here a happy new year and a wonderfull turn of the year heart

Sorry if this is the second or third time I say this, I don't know where I did and didn't say it sweatdrop

Almost midnight blaugh

I don't know who you are but thank you so much for the present if you happen to read this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff