Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner noticed how immune Domino became to her teasing. That was good. Alice helped him with something - his social skills. Alice blinked as he mentioned he was a vessel, did that mean Alice.. Could possibly be a vessel too? Alice was told she was a porcelain doll from a man in Japan, although she didn't believe it. But now Alice thought she may actually be a marionette
I was told I was a marionette, but I don't have many memories of being one.. I just remember always sitting down and watching people.. Playing with them was so fun.. I used to live in Japan, where do you come from Domino? Alice then was baffled for a few moments, if she was a doll wouldn't she have come from a brand? A place? She would have been sold in a shop. Somewhere, in Japan, maybe she knew.. Just who created her? Truly, who was she? Who was Alice Redner, the secret detective who is actually called Caimbrie Carnivale?

яedner blinked when Domino had asked her if she was feeling okay. Alice had not noticed, but she was already starting to get better. Alice spaced out for a moment before remind her sachet, her beloved sachet.. The creamy vessel containg goods - food, water and a small blanket she always carried with her; Waiiit! Where is my sachet?! My beloved sachet.. It contained some snacks.. A bottle of water.. And.. A phone - we could call or ask for help..! Alice beamed, smacking her head gently. How could she forget this? She had been too stupid - she was enjoying herself too much. Alice looked out, it was getting dark, if she wanted her sachet back she had to find it soon. So very soon. Alice then looked to her right - she saw a cream bag melting in the white velvet snow, Alice shot off, Domino left to a side as she looked for it, digging deeply in to the snow until... At last, she had found her beloved again. Never would Alice depart from her prized possession again. Never.

- - ocation : Outside - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Shocked

User Image

-- Domino The Damned

Enduring Rogue

He listened carefully to what she said. A marionette.. It wasn't the first time he had met a inanimate given life. She had the same dilemma most had for her kind, but when she questioned him, he found himself asking the same question. He didn't really know who he was, nor where he came from. All of his identity was formed in this world, and he didn't know who he was before. "I..." He began shortly before Alice suddenly rose, mentioning something about a satchel... Admittedly he was getting used to conserving warmth... Watching her go and find her lost object, he stood. "So.. Is everything in there?"

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Outside..
Wha? Rejuvenating the traveler!
O.O.C:

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Lethia Minakarmaru

MoonlightKo

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner smiled, nodding at Domino when he had asked her if everything was there, clearly it seemed as if everything was there. Nobody would come out at this time, with this weather Alice thought. Alice jumped, sprinting for the moment;
I can't believe everything is here Alice smiled picking up the phone, handing it over to Domino hoping he knew someone at the resort. But in Alice's happiness she had forgotten the vital thing - food first.

яedner sprinted, getting the snacks out, chocolate bars, some fresh grapes, cherries, kiwi, oranges and banana. Thre was even some crisps, there was a lot of snacks because Alice planned to stay outside sometimes; Look, isn't this yummy? Alice giggled, jumping and down until she fell and landed on top of Domino, who probably did not like to be the one who was getting crushed.

User Image

-- Domino The Damned

Enduring Rogue

"Oof." Domino let out a simple grunt in respnse to her jumping on him, but at the same time he found himself a bit comforted. When he caught the phone earlier, he thought if he called Hy, he would be able to get something together to save them, though at this point it probably wouldn't be necessary. When Alice pointed out the food to him, he lowered his ears, feeling some shame coming on. "Yeah, this'll probably be better than the jerky I have going on that stick..." He was referring to the skinned animal on the wooden shaft over the fire. It was golden by now, but at this point it was also dry, scrawny, and very unappealing in every other aspect.

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Outside..
Wha? Dividing rations!
O.O.C:

Caimbrie

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Vixie the Pegicorn

With Hy's approach and Volts being safe, she eased up a bit, and just managed to hear "Din Dins"from Volts who was wondering why Vixie was staring at them.
"Din Dins? Really princess why I neve~..."
Her stomach growled and the little pegicorn blushed.
"....I was worried ok! It wasn't anything about foo~..."
Stomach growled again...
"Ok fine I get it stomach I'll go back to the palace and find food sheesh...I'll be taking my leave princess, do try not to freeze to death kay?

Oh and Hy, I'm guessing since your carrying her, while she's totally fine, that something happened in your absence that has awkwardly left you COMPLETELY whipped and as a result now being told that your a sucker by an incredibly small pegicorn aaaand clearly shes enjoying every moment teehee."

Vixie was only playing, but with that she galloped twice then took off into the night sky with food on the brain. Not even the cold could slow her down when a dinner bell rings.

OOC: Officially leaving the holiday thread, it was fun guys, but work calls. Also what do Pegicorns eat?
Where: Outside the lounge
With: Diego, Volts, Hy, others near
Addressing:
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner frowned, the meat was till there, it was slightly over cooked, but that did not bother Alice as much as it used to. Alice picked it up, the peeled a bit of the meat and bit into it, chewing it slowly;
I want to still try it... Hey, Domino? If I was a marionette, does that mean I'm human now? Why don't I ever feel hungry then? Alice questioned, Domino possibly knew more about living beings that Alice did at this point on. Alice had stopped when she saw a black.. Unicorn?.. Something, dark and mysterious. A pony with wings - flying.. At night. Alice rubbed her eyes in confusion, was she dreaming or was she that tired? As soon as she opened her eyes, the mysterious being was gone. In a flash.

яedner turned to Domino, still peeling the meat away and chewing it slowly, it wasn't bad - it tasted odd, something Alice had never eaten before... But, it was nice to have a change. Alice; pulled a fresh bottle of flavored water, it was raspberry flavored. Alice handed the bottle to Domino, flickering a smile, turning to whisper in his ear Domino... Do... Unicorns exist?.. I think I just saw one.. It had... Dark colored fur.. I think it was black.. Alice asked in question, Domino's coat still draping around Alice's body. Alice sniffled a minute, noticing the stars shining out in the dark, it was beautiful. Amazing. Alice had never seen such a sight before, if Alice was really once a... Marionette, Alice was pleased she was now human, although Alice quite frankly did not understand what made her human.. Would she ever understand? Alice had no clue.

User Image

-- Domino The Damned

Noble Lover

21,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Happy new year guys!!!!

Enduring Rogue

Domino saw it too. It was very clear was hehad seen pass through the night, even though it's hair was dark. "Yeah, I saw it too. I think I knew that one too..." He said, remembering her harsh comment. He held the bottle and looked at it. It would be preferred for it to be warm, but if it came from Alice it would be fine... And thinking back on her other question, Domino didn't really know how to answer, but he thought it out as best as he could. "Well, I think being a just a Marionette just means being without free will, being held back by your strings..." He took her hand suddenly and slid his thumb over the top, showing her she was without lines attached, making her moves for her. "I think the question you might be looking for is whether or not you are free.. Are you?"

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Outside..
Wha? Discussing life.
O.O.C:

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner's eyes had widen when Domino had mentioned possibly knowing the unicorn, Alice had whimpered, the unicorn was extremely dark, was she of a bad kind? Alice always imagined unicorns to be pale, bright colors. Alice was caught off guard when Domino held her hands;
Of course I'm free but.. Alice stopped, blushing. Domino's hands were touching her hands. Her hands. Alice's fingers tickled against Domino's, Alice took holding hands of intimacy level, wasn't that.. Of intimacy level? It seemed that way. Alice wanted to interlock with someone's hands, someone she loved, she wanted him to be the first hand she would hold, she didn't expect it to be Domino. Was Domino her secret lover or just a good friend? Alice did not know.

яedner had snapped away, her face bright red, her mouth twitching as his coat held warmly on her, Alice at this point had forgotten where they would sleep, wouldn't they be sleeping together? Hugging, touching? In order to keep warm, they would have to. Alice's hair covered her face like a veil; We can't hold hands, we're not married yet Alice gasped, noticing her words. She said "yet" although, whether Alice would marry Domino was uncertain. Alice bit her lip and shook her head, she didn't want to speak anymore if all she could do was make mistakes. Alice sighed, leaning her head against Domino's shoulder, resting it peacefully.

User Image

-- Domino The Damned

Enduring Rogue

Domino blinked, realizing what she said. This situation felt all too familiar, and marriage?! Domino's head began to steam up again, his face turning red. "Yet...? Do I have to get you a ring..?" The man clearly lost control of the situation as she did.

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Outside..
Wha? Accidental marriage.
O.O.C:

Caimbrie

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

Figuring another thing of mistletoe was a bad idea at the current moment, Fiyah decided to just relax by the fire. Maybe it was because he was bored, but he began scribbling stuff down in a little black notebook. Mostly doodles, one part had different ID Numbers and Console Commands for Fallout New Vegas, and another had words, yes words, arranged into sentences and weaved into paragraphs in a narrative.

Who we're with: Everyone
What happened: And suddenly creativity from Fiyah
OOC: I got nothing right now. sweatdrop
Did you know that cashews come from the fruit?: "LOUDER!!"

Quote:

Quote:

[quote""]

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Mysterious Traveler

((ooc; not really here to stay, this post will be my first and last! Hope you don't mind. I just thought this place looked fun and I just had to write something. xD It feels nice giving my avatar a personality. Feel free to mention my character in your post if she'll fit or something.))

Unannounced and not formally invited, the captain entered the party. Her cheeks and nose were nice and rosy, and she shivered slightly from the cold outside. It was too cold to set sail, and she wasn't going to spend this night huddled under her covers in her freezing cabin.... at least not on an empty stomach. The female placed her hand on the grumbling beast, finding herself rather desperate to satisfy it with free food as fast as she could before returning to her ship for a good night's rest.

Despite her dislike for formal attire, the captain had enough decency to actually dress rather nicely for this party. It was a surprise that she didn't come in her old baggy clothing that she usually loitered about with. Why, you probably couldn't tell it was her with such a stunning difference.

She had allowed her hair to fall down her back, rather than tying it up like she usually did. Instead of her captain's hat she wore a pretty ornament. Her top was made out of fine silk, and a rose was pinned onto the shoulder... and although the female did not wear a big, frilly skirt, the pants she wore was still rather elegant with a pretty swirly pattern covering it. The pants sort of clung to her legs, showing off the fine curves that she had. It even had a few gaians turn their gaze her way.

Unaware of their gaze, she made her way to the resort restaurant to 'sample' the fine food.

Whatever attraction she had to gaians was soon lost after they saw the amount of food piled onto her plate, and the way she had no etiquette about shoving it into her mouth. She ate alone, although not silently, and people didn't dare approach her because she had a wild look about her as she ate. They also had the feeling that if the tried to talk to her when it was her feeding time, they most defiantly would lose a limb or two.

After her free meal, the captain left without another word. She got what she came for, and that was that.

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner's giggled, checkmate. Her hand twisted, her palms reaching out to the man's hands, she interlocked her hands with his, trying to stay calm, in action. Alice looked deeply into Domino's eyes, as if she was going to kiss him, almost. Alice inched forward, her temple pressing onto Domino's forehead, her lips coming closer as she whispered gently into his ear
I was only teasing Alice muttered in his ear, almost as if she was about to nibble on his ear. Alice moved a few inches away, holding his hands still as she showed that even if she was controlled, she had no strings, she could be controlled if she wanted to. Alice giggled after a few seconds of noticing Domino's blush was coming and going.

яedner then laid her head so that she was resting it on Domino's chest, hearing his heartbeat increase slowly. It seemed as every time, Domino would blush and then his heartbeat would increase. Rapidly. Alice gently decided to rest her hand on his heart, stroking it gently as she listened to the beautiful rhythm of his heart beating, Alice had closed her eyes after a few seconds before opening them again, blushing light as the campfire grew weaker; If you wanted to marry me, you'd propose to me and then.. You'd choose if you would have to get me a ring, not me.. Only you can choose, Domino. Don't ever make anyone do something you don't want to do Alice smiled, the campfire ready to burn out within a short lifespan, the darkness etched around the two as an architecture of black - white shadowed itself, Alice's hair curling upfront until the fine locks became thin in deftness.

- - ocation : Outside - - company : Domino - - мoodlet : Blushing

User Image

-- Domino The Damned
OCC: Bring on the wedding!

High-functioning Lunatic

20,940 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Rebuilder 100

Enduring Rogue

Back at the cabin, a certain spirit rose his head from the ground. Fenrir shook his head, and he looked outside the window with a ominous stare. "Why do I feel like that Domino is about to do something stupid...?"

-------

Snapping up, Domino suddenly propped Caimbie against the tree as a blue bolt of energy arced from his back and blasted the campfire into a reborn flame. "Then I choose to marry you, Alice. Life's too short for a immortal like myself to not move on my feelings..." Driving the nail home, he lowered onto one knee and took her hand. "Alice Redner, will you be my wife?"

Who? Himself, Redner.
Where? Outside..
Wha? Intended marriage!
O.O.C: Get ready to be a best man, Hy!

Caimbrie
Hybird

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers