Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
"I'm not sure, but you can check." Volt replied to Asra. "If not I can always slip 'em an extra - " She suddenly stopped her rambling, static crackling on her antennae. "Someone's here." she murmured, narrowing her eyes and turning her head toward the door. "Is it...?" Without excusing herself from the group she slinked over and peered out the peephole, her electric plug tail flipping around. "It is!" Suddenly she threw the door open and leapt out, pouncing on Hy as he arrived and leaving the door wide open for the drow to come in. "Bumblebee!" she cried, nuzzling her cheek to his. "You're not black and yellow anymore!"

Where Volt is: just outside the resort
Who Volt is with: Hy

Hybird

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
A light chuckle escaped Asra's lips. "I don't think whatever you have in mind is needed Volt. If they won't comply than I will make them comply." She said, slightly grinning. She chuckled once more as Volt glomped Hy as he was about to enter. "Hello Hy." She said, before she headed off to the kitchen.

Melody herself could not hold back a chuckle as Volt glomped Hy to the snow filled ground. "Sup Hy." She said. She waved her hand before walking over. She gave the elf a wave as well.

Inyl Chilar

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_-_-_-_-_-

Shaking his head smiling as he watched Volt tackle Hy down to the snow, Air turned his gaze back to the neko, who was shyly twiddling her fingers. Bending down slightly, Air cocked his head to the side.

"Hey, it's alright. We may seem new, even occasionally strange at first, but, you will soon get used to us," he remarked softly to Kelly, smiling warmly. "Just....enjoy yourself, okay?"

-_-_-_-_-_

Where: Resort - Lobby
With: Kelly, Asra, Melody, Volt, Lethia, Hy

BinaryVolts
Inyl Chilar
Asra Karimi
Lethia Minakarmaru
Hybird

(Sorry, had to fix something)

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"So this is the place?"

Hy checked the map a nearby resident was kind enough to draw for him, then up to the resort just in front of him. It was most definitely the place, but... He didn't budge. Diego, still perched on his shoulder, looked to him curiously, but knew what was on his mind. It's been some time since he's seen his friends, and he's always been nervous to say hello after a long period of time. Regardless of how much he'd miss hanging out with them.

"I know..." Hy muttered to the fox. "I should just go i-"

Hy paused when Diego's ears twitched vividly. The fox was quick to jump away as a blue blur slammed into Hy. The caster cried out in surprise when he slammed into the snow. Already Hy was ready to defend, but the very familiar nuzzling against his cheek, and the welcomed voice of Volt caught him off guard.

"Nice to see you too, Princess..." Hy breathed out with a laugh. "And I don't wear black and yellow all the time, much to your disappointment, I'm sure!"

Managing to sit up, he heard both Asra and Melody chuckle at the high impact reunion. Readjusting his shades, he watched Asra leaving for another room, and saw Air in the distance chatting with somebody.

"Long time, no see Melody," he said with a smile.

Where I am: Chapel Front Doors
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Air, Asra
OOC: Sorry for the edit, Gaia's not playing nice ^^;

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

Aircutter

Lonely Conversationalist

*Walks into the gift shop*
*Stares are the post cards*

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
"That's okay...it's nice to see you in different colors from time to time. Although if I didn't know any better I'd think it were to fool me somehow!" she laughed, sitting on his lap in the snow now.

Who Volt is with: Hy

Hybird

Lonely Conversationalist

Not knowing what to do, David awkwardly looks through the rack of postcards.
*fiddles through the rack and carefully examines each card*

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly perked up a bit at the mention of cookies. This was always the time of year when everyone did away with any diet and just scarfed down tons of homemade nummies. She was a bit too nervous to ask about them at the moment. Then Air addressed her and she looked at him as he spoke.

"I-It's okay... I'm just... s-shy. I guess. I can handles some weird. Don't w-worry about that. Um... is there a... place to sit down? My feets is tired..."

She watched as Volt tackled Hy, blushing a little as she imagined that happening to herself. Then she looked around a bit and found the guest lounge, spying some great places to sit. The little neko helped herself to one of the couches, somehow taking up the whole thing by herself.

Aircutter

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"If you like to sit down than there is a lounge that way." She pointed in the direction of the lounge, before looking back to Hy. "Sure has.. What have you been up to?"

Inyl Chilar

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akai had no idea what she was doing. She hardly ever went to any events outside stuff that had to do with school. What made her come here now? She received the invitation to the resort so she must have thought she should enjoy her winter break as much as she could. Akai had never seen let alone been in snow before so she brought what she thought would be warm enough for the snow. This wasn't warm enough, however. Deciding not to hesitate anymore, Akai opened the door to the lobby and saw many other people there. "Great, I am late. I hate being late for events. This is going to be awkward now, I have no idea what I am doing." Akai walked in, closed the door, and stood awkwardly next to a couch where a girl was already sitting. Now what?she thought.

Where Akai is:lobby
Who she is with: ???
OOC: first time in a long time being able to do an rp, so forgive me for any mistakes please

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"Now why would I ever want to do that?" Hy asked with a grin.

As much as the Caster enjoyed the cold, sitting in the snow would send a chill even up his spine, and thus Hy decided to suddenly hook Volt's arm and legs under his forearms, so that he could stand up and set her down on her feet.

"Getting aquatinted with new friends I see," he noted after listening to Melody direct the girl Air was speaking to, to a different room. He reminded himself to greet her soon, a friend of theirs is a friend of his, after all. Turning back to Melody, he shrugged jokingly. "Oh y'know, the usual hijinks!"

Meanwhile, a small lump of snow exploded as Diego, apparently buried in the snow after his dodge and crash landing, shook his fur clean. The fox pawed at his snout, and barked to the crowd.

"Ah, and Diego says hello!"

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Melody, Air, Asra
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

Aircutter

Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly smiled at Melody and nodded softly before laying back down. It was such a nice couch and it was all hers. She laid on her back and rolled around a little. Soon enough, the neko saw someone enter the lounge. This girl seemed just as nervous around these new people as she was. That gave her some comfort.

"Nya? You new, too?"

She sat up on her knees and tilted her head, looking over this new girl and trying not to gaze too much at her.

Where: The guest lounge
With: A new girl

Akai-Autumn

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Anna slipped in through the door, looking around for people to talk to. She always loved this time of year. The snow, the cold, the happy people made this frosty girl show her warm side. Her scant clothing should have made her frozen to the bone but she looked completely comfortable. She didn't even bother to brush the snow off her hat or dust it off of the bow that was her only top clothing.

"HELLO everybody! Happy holidays!"

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt was placed back on her feet and she chuckled. "I don't know, silly thought I guess!" she admitted, patting the snow off her clothes. After all, Hy never used his form changing device to deceive her, not once. Volt knelt down and waved at Diego, wondering if he'd scamper over. "Hey D, it's good to see you again." she said, smiling.

OOC: No, not even once! ...That she knows of. XD
Who Volt is with: Hy, Melody

Hybird
Asra Karimi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items