Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy looked in Volt's direction. A sense of surprise, thankfully hidden by his glasses, glinted in his eyes. He looked down briefly, but then suddenly planted a foot on his branch and stood.

'Need to stop over thinking this...' he thought. Taking a small risk, Hy held onto the tree trunk with one hand while stretching his right foot onto the branch Volt sat on.

"... Think there's still time to follow said tradition..."

Diego stood and arced his back to stretch his muscles. With little effort he popped off the empty bed, and walked up to, then through the wall that lead to Melody's room.

Where I am: Tree(Hy) Room 4(Iego)
Who I'm with: Volt(Hy) Joo and Melody(Diego)
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi"

Moonlig
f9ix538n:11="MoonlightKO]

Enduring Rogue

Domino's ego shattered against the floor when Moon said no. Domino's face turned gaunt, and his energy sapped from him. Asra's appearance did nothing to improve his condition. Domino knew she didn't want to kiss him, but he merely stated that perhaps they could just do it to move the situation along, but she really seemed to detest the idea. Did his breath stink? Or was he just a crazed gun-man to her? Either way, he knew Asra's step in was to just move the whole situation along, and his spirit was too crushed to do anything right now... Grabbing the girl's hands, he stepped back and pulled them further under the mistletoe, and excluding himself out of it. "You two just go ahead and do it... I'm just gonna find a nice corner to lament into.. Don't worry about me, ok?" Domino then turned and made his first step while One started playing in the back.

Who? Himself, Fiyah, oh, well, everyone..
Where? Lounge..
Wha? Cracking under pressure..
O.O.C: 15 notices?! I've got homework to do... Sorry for not posting sooner.

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Lethia Minakarmaru

MoonlightKo

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

My Depression senses are tingling. Fiyah thought and figured out what Domino was doing. Damn it, I need to see this all play out! Fiyah thought, never before having ever seen three people underneath the mistletoe at one time. Pulling a rubber bouncy ball from one of his pockets, Fiyah whipped it as hard as he could at the ceiling, having plotted the ricochet so that it would slam into Domino with enough force to propel his head towards Asra and Moon. If Cupid tries to find me on V-Day, I'm gonna die. Fiyah thought with an inward groan. If this wasn't going to work, he figured he'd go start a fire or something, or replace his foxes with Demon Hipster Chicks, either would work.

Who we're with: Everyone
What happened: An almost kiss, an entrance, then another kiss set-up, and then another.
OOC: Who the hell has homework five days before Christmas? Isn't that illegal?
Banana Fight!: "NO!"

Hybird

BinaryVolts

[quote"Domino The Damned"]

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner heard chanting of clatter within 5 minutes of a raidus of approximately 5 inches away. Redner clasped her hands firmly as she watched the show of entertainment; This is surely entertaining; my antisocial behavior has led me to a show! Redner mocked, her voice echoing as she bit into a soft piece of bread that was softly baked. A screamed filled the hallway as a filling laid chipped onto a bread; Crumbles! was filled to the delight of the loud audience, pain began swelling from the drip of the half-chipped fragment, her grumbles began to pick up as Redner stood up, 90 degrees from an angle. Redner helped herself to an old antique clock, that was hanging side-ways from her dress, right on time.

- - ocation : Lobby - - company : n/a - - мoodlet : Impressed

User Image

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Princess Voltari from the Cloud Kingdom

Volt turned in her seat, astonished to find Hy stretching in her direction. "Be careful!" she exclaimed, instinctively grabbing his shoulders to help support him. Realizing what she did and how close they now were she paused, looking to him for a sign of what to do.

OOC: Omg, I just realized...Volt & Hybird sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! - Lol!
Where Volt is: hiding in a tree outside
Who Volt is with: Hy
Who she's addressing: Hy

Hybird

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

The Drow lingered in the lobby for a while before loosing his confidence and heading outside into the snow, where he started to build a snowman.

((OOC: Sorry for my absense))
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy strained to keep balance, all his muscles protesting the stupid action. But Volt putting her hands on his shoulders allowed him to stabilize. With another push, his second foot left the branch and landed safely on Volt's branch before he sat down next to her. Looking in her eyes, he saw the surprise, and could only answer by sliding his arm around her waist and pulling her closer as he leaned forward.

Hy paused for only a brief second. Long enough for those questions that always gnawed to have one more try. But they were all cast aside, and he closed the gap, pressing their lips together.

Where I am: Tree(Hy) Room 4(Diego)
OOC:

BinaryVolts

AirTheFallen's Princess

Generous Friend

29,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Joo smiled when Melody returned the kiss. She then rolled off of Melody to her side, but still in her's embrace. Joo then couldn't help but let out a giggle when Melody said 'lovey dovey'. She didn't know why, but it just gave her the giggles."Lovey dovey, love Dovey~!!!"
Joo repeated and wrapped her arms around Melody's neck. "Lovey Dovey moment for us~!"

Moon continued to wonder how she got into this mess simply by walking in, until Domino suddenly grabbed Asra's and her hands further under the mistletoe for some reason. She then listened as Domino told them both to go ahead and follow the tradition, excluding himself out. Even though he said not to worry about him, Moon couldn't help but to worry and feel bad after he said he was going to 'lament' in a corner. "…Domino… wait..." Moon called out to him. She didn't want to ruin anyone's day just because of the mistletoe and somehow wanted to cheer him up.

Where I am: Lounge
Who I'm with: A lot of familiar and unfamiliar faces.
OOC: Fiyah must really want them to kiss…. =w=

-- Domino The Damned --

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Melody could not help but to chuckle when Joo got all giggly over 'Lovey dovey.' She bopped her nose with her right hand. "Yes lovey dovey for us~"

Asra kept her eyes down at the floor until she felt someone grabbed her hand. It was Domino and he pulled her and Moon closer together. She than saw him walking away, telling the two to go ahead and follow tradition. She felt bad and it seemed Moon felt the same when she called out for him. "Wait.. Domino..." She twiddled her thumbs.

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

⊹ ♥ ⊹ ♥ ⊹ ♥ ⊹ ♥ ⊹
Volt loosened her grip on his shoulders when Hy moved to sit on the same branch as her, but she didn't let go completely. It started as a safety precaution, but as soon as the need subsided it lingered for seemingly personal reasons that never fully occurred to her. Volt's eyes stared past his shades, large and inquisitive, as if to soundlessly consult him as to what it was between them, that feeling that made her heart skip a beat in her chest and turned a typically fearless girl utterly speechless. The answer came just as silent as the question when he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her.

OOC: ~

Hybird

Friendly Giver

11,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Symph noticed a santa-like person entered the room and piqued her interest tremendously. Symph approached the santa excitedly and said," HI SANTA!!!"

Pegasaurus Rex

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Lethi watched the scene with some interest. Though it seemed things where getting awkward really fast. This caused her to frown, if she wasn't so awkward her self around new people she probably would have done something to help ease it, but then that could also lead to more awkwardness as well.

So she watched, feeling a bit sad for the pain that showed in the males eyes at being shot down. Somehow wishing she wasn't so shy herself, she would try and cheer him up, seeing as he seemed to try and help her out. Though it seemed the two girls where already trying to do that

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

The kiss lingered for moment, before Hy began to pull back and loosen his hold. He leaned back, just enough to see her eyes. His face visibly began to turn red, and his shades seemingly fogged a little from the moment. A smile crossed his face, awkward, but a sense of confidence was there.

"Guess I was a bit... Impulsive."

Where I am: Tree(Hy) Room 4(Diego)
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Volt blinked, quickly breaking the eye contact between them. She didn't even notice his blush to give him a hard time about it. No it seemed for once Hy had the upper hand this time. Not that she minded terribly. "Well hey, gotta go with your instinct and all..." she murmured coyly.

OOC: ~

Hybird

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Vixie the Pegicorn

With Volts running out and Hy following her, Vixie felt horrible she helped push them into this mess. Everyone inside was doing there own thing, kissing under the mistletoe like she wanted, but the little pony wanted to just make sure those two were ok in the cold. She galloped a few feet and took flight to avoid the snow. She fly high above searching for the bumblebee colors of Hy and then did a circling glide with her white hair shining from the moonlight.

After several minutes the pegicorn found herself resting back where she started, failing to find the pair. She was cold, depressed she lost the princess, and tired. She settled down in front of an air vent outside the lounge so she got some warmth, folding her wings down like a blanket. She couldn't find them, but she trusted Hy to keep Volts safe and decided to wait.

OOC: ....THEY KISSEDDDDDDD *dies*
Where: Outside the lounge
With: Lots of people!
Addressing:
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers