Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt was outside around the side of the building, hiding up in a tree and fighting off a case of the sniffles. "Darn cold air..." she murmured. "Maybe I should've stormed off somewhere inside the building..." She was quiet and well concealed, but didn't quite realize that her tail was hanging down off of the branch in plain sight.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: hiding in a tree outside
Who Volt is with: no one atm
Who she's addressing: herself

Hybird

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"Volt~!"

Hy stepped around the building. His breath puffed into the cold air like a cloud of smoke each time he called for Volt. Thinking about it, Volt had of been freezing. She wasn't wear too much to begin with... It only fueled Hy's urge to find her.

Rounding the corner, he found little. Just snow, trees, and an electric plug hanging from a branch...

Wait... a plug?

"There you are..." he breathed with relief. Stepping up to the base of the tree, he looked up. It was large, and have many branches with many pine leafs. If it weren't for her tail, he could've easily walked by. "Volt... I know you're up there," he called out, not wanting to alarm her as he started to grip the thick bark. "I'm coming up, okay?"

Diego watched quizzically as Joo talked to herself, considering which room to look through. He was surprised that instead of just walking to the next room's door, Joo simply went through the wall. He shook his head as she returned, thinking out loud again.

'Hmm… Maybe left IS right...'

Uh-oh...

Diego stood up, whimpering out a small "please don't". But it was too late, Joo charged right through, and cause even more collateral damage. He heard the collision she made when she "found" Melody, and his fur shook in amusement, trying his best not to roll off the bed laughing.

well... At least she found Melody!

Where I am: Outside the Resort(Hy) Room 4(Iego)
Who I'm with: Looking for Volt(Hy) Joo and Melody(Diego)
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Asra Karimi

MoonlightKo

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Princess Voltari from the Cloud Kingdom

Volt rubbed her hands together and stashed them in her sleeves, trying to keep warm. Inwardly she cursed herself for never thinking ahead, but rarely did it wind up being up a tree at Christmas time. That was honestly a first.

"Volt~!"

Volt's tail twitched. "Hm?" She leaned forward and peeked out through the pine needles to see where the sound came from. "That's odd, I could've sworn..."

"Volt... I know you're up there,"

"Wahhh! ...Oh, he's already here...wasn't expecting that..." she muttered to herself, spotting Hy just below, standing at the base of the tree.

"I'm coming up, okay?"

Volt blinked and looked around in the tree. "I don't know if there's room, but um, all right!"

Who Volt is with: Hy
Who she's addressing: Hy

Hybird

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Grunts and scrapes could but heard below, until Hy managed to grab onto the branch sat on. With one more strain of his muscles, Hy pulled up enough to face her. She was right about the branch might not be able to hold them both. But there was a branch right next to hers, that looked stable enough if he leaned his back against to trunk.

"You had us worried, you know..." Hy wheezed as he maneuvered his way onto the branch. Looking to Volt, he could tell she was freezing, her arms hidden within opposite sleeves for warmth. Not thinking twice, Hy pulled off his coat, and held I out to her. "Here, before you catch a cold."

Where I am: Tree(Hy) Room 4(Iego)
Who I'm with: Volt(Hy) Joo and Melody(Diego)
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Volt reached out to him, but quickly retreated back into her sleeves for warmth. "You all right?" she asked awkwardly, seeing how tired he was. "I didn't mean to run off but...no, that's a lie. I totally did. I just didn't mean to run straight outside and once I was here I was pretty much stuck, literally. Turns out the door can jam on occasion, so I slipped up here till things calmed down inside or I found a new way in."

Volt's cheeks were already pink from the cold, so luckily any hint of embarrassment wasn't noticeable. In any other setting she'd be considered blushing when Hy offered her his coat. Still smelled like honey. ".....Th-thanks." she said quietly, taking and using it as a blanket.

Hybird

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

"Wow, it's just that forgettable huh?" Fiyah remarked then saw his opportunity. He needed something, a distraction, then Asra unwittingly walked under the mistletoe with Moon and Domino. "Blue Fox, snag me a glass of that eggnog!" Fiyah commanded as one of his foxes that no one could see apparently, snuck over and swiped a glass of the Divine Nog for Fiyah, who quickly chugged it down and tossed the glass into the fireplace to hide the evidence. "Three people at once eh, I think that's a record or something." Fiyah said, wondering if he should join in the shenanigans as well, but he didn't particularly want to smooch Domino, both because he was a dude and Fiyah didn't want him to find out he had stolen some nog.

Who we're with: Everyone
What happened: An almost kiss, an entrance, then another kiss set-up, and then another.
OOC: I should do this offline too, damn. OwO
Mistletoe Stats: "2 Failed, 1 3-Person In Waiting"

Hybird

BinaryVolts

[quote"Domino The Damned"]

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Lethi watched the group, with a rather amused expression. It seemed like everyone here was friendly, and knew each other. The atmosphere was festive and full of energy that it made her tail twitch and smile threatened to stretch across her lips.

it had been quiet a very long time, a few years most likely, since she had been to a gathering like this. Over the years, the people she had met, had more then often left on their way. leaving her looking for more, though she was enjoying this. Her hint of shyness, or rather social awkwardness had kicked in. She was good with people, but meting new people made her feel quiet, and made her just want to watch.

Though at some point, someone whos name slipped her mind, somehow came over to her and ushered her across the room. She was going to say things when things started to get a bit crazy, she watched with a raised brow and a small smile. Yep this group was quiet interesting, and she was glad she came. Though now if only she could get over this awkwardness and interact with them!

[ooc: Sorry not posting to much. Every time I make a post, i have to leave for work, or sleep and it tosses me behind a bit. ]

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

A bead of sweat dropped from Hy's brow. He didn't find the door jamming outlandish, what with the weather, but it was definitely a stroke of bad luck.

"I'll keep that in mind... I uh... Went out the window..."

Hy smiled and nodded as Volt wrapped his coat around shoulders. Leaning back, he looked out in the scenic distance, letting a small gap of time of silence slip by.

"I'm... Sorry about what happened back there. Didn't think things would get so...... I didn't even know there was a mistletoe above us..."

OOC:

BinaryVolts

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Volt stole a quick glance over to Hy then faced front again, pulling the jacket up and hiding half her face. "No it's cool. I-I mean, you didn't know...I didn't know..." More silence creeped its way into their conversation, giving Volt the chance to realize the impression the words might have left. "Gah! Not that I would care! Just...maybe with a much smaller....crowd........" she trailed off, sinking a little lower on the branch.

Hybird

AirTheFallen's Princess

Generous Friend

29,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Joo didn't expect landing on something she didn't expect to land on. Pushing herself up, she saw Melody under her. "MELODY~!!!"
Joo fell again and hugged Melody. "Heehee~ Sorry~! What were you hoping for~?" Joo then looked at the 'wall' she left a 'mark' on and waved at Diego."Diego~ Remind me next time that right is left because left was the right answer~!!!"

Moon was about to let out a sigh of relief, until she realized that now Asra was under the mistletoe as well. Somehow, this one mistletoe made everything so complicated.
"………w-wow… things have gotten…. complicated..."
Never had she thought she'd be under a mistletoe with two others. How does that even work out anyways??? Moon kept her head low and took another sip of the eggnog

Where I am: Lounge
Who I'm with: A lot of familiar and unfamiliar faces.
OOC: …. rofl, good job asra. a trio! XD

Asra Karimi

Hybird

-- Domino The Damned --

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
"I was hopping for a wake up kiss.
She chuckled and hugged Joo right back. She kissed her forehead before looking at the 'Mark' "I do hope you'll get ride of that... I like to have my privacy when I sleep.."

"Y-yeah.." She stared down at the floor and twiddled her thumbs. She really got herself into a pickle here.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy took a deep breath, and with a small steam enchant, huffed out a cloud of air to warm himself up.

"... Smaller crowd... Huh...?"

Silent for a second, Hy nodded at the notion the amount of eyes them may have been too much for them. But... Following a moment of thought... A question slipped from Hy's breath, one that he didn't realize he was asking until the last word trailed off.

"So... If there was a mistletoe here..."

Diego nodded his head to the left, Joo's request was a bit... Confusing. The little fox shook his head, along with the mess of questions of which direction was which, and letting out a tiny bark that he would inform her next time.

OOC:

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

MoonlightKO

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Volt's cheeks reddened a little more, suddenly the cold wasn't an issue. Working up her courage so as to not seem suspicious she came out from hiding behind the jacket, but in doing so was forced to look away. "Well...it is tradition..." she said quietly.

Hybird

AirTheFallen's Princess

Generous Friend

29,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Joo tilted her head when Diego shook his head for some reason. Was what she said confusing? It made perfect sense to her. Just before she tried to use her Joo logic, Diego letted out a tiny bark which caught her attention. "Oooh~ so you did understand! Phew~"
Joo relaxed again and waved Diego in to the room. Just as she did, she heard Melody say her hoping wakeup call. "Ooh… oopsie~ I'll keep that in mind~! And I'll fix that right up~!" Joo waited for Diego to come in before touching the wall and reversing it's time to seal the wall back up. She then turned to Melody with a smile "Here's your late wake up kiss as an apology~!!!" Joo glomped Melody and gave her a kiss.

Moon silently stared at the floor, and tried to sip more of her eggnog drink, but there was none left. Now without her drink, she had to try and calm herself down.

Where I am: Lounge
Who I'm with: A lot of familiar and unfamiliar faces.
OOC: Shall wait for Domino to reply back… lucky domino with 2 girls under the mistletoe… XD

Asra Karimi

Hybird

-- Domino The Damned --

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Smiling, though faint, Melody watched Joo interact with Diego.It was rather cute seeing her interact with the little wolf. "Thank you Joo.. now no one can interrupt our little lovey dovey moment. She giggled as her arms wrapped around Joo's waist ad she returned the kiss.

Moonlightko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces