Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Disposable Knight
I just bought 500 snowballs.. I shall unleash snowball hell 3nodding

This is an rp thread, not a snowball thread. Please read the rules on the first page, thank you!

Dapper Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
BinaryVolts
Disposable Knight
I just bought 500 snowballs.. I shall unleash snowball hell 3nodding

This is an rp thread, not a snowball thread. Please read the rules on the first page, thank you!
oh my bad 3nodding sorry.

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt looked around the room and did a quick head-count... Asra, Melody, Air...Domino, Spirit, Akia...Aura, Symph, Lethia...Vixie, Fiyah, and now Joo and Moon?! Things were getting pretty crowded, and the pressure was never more obvious for the two to...to... Volt's face turned red and she suddenly pushed Hy away. "I...I NEED SOME AIR!" she exclaimed, running out the door.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: hiding outside in the snow
Who Volt is with: no one atm
Who she's addressing: everyone

Hybird

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"Enough stalling Hy.. kiss her already." Asra said, before her gaze turned to Moon an Joo. "Hello Moon, Joo.. Glade you two can make it." She said, waving to the two. "Oh Joo.. Melody is off sleeping in one of the rooms.. you can go wake her if you want. That if you're done cuddling Diego to death."

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

00SpiritedAw
fs3023ap:6="00SpiritedAway00]

-- Domino The Damned --

Enduring Rogue

Domino squirmed his way through the crowd with Lethia, depositing her in a quiet corner of the room. He had saw Hy getting cuddly with Volt and he basically felt his ghost leave his body. "Gah... I'm a loser.." Suddenly a voice chimed in. "No arguing with you there..." Domino looked up to see the wolf, Fenrir, entering from a window. He immediately pointed his hand at him. "You shut it! I really don't need your undermining right now..." Fenrir fell to the ground and landed deftly, switching into a stretch before he looked at Domino. "Women like confidence. Maybe not moping around could help. And what may come to a surprise to you, not pelvic thrusts. Nor explosions, nor heists, or anything as the such. Unless they have a sort of acquired taste..." The wolf finally decided to lay down, not bothering to go on. "Regardless though... I think you're screwed..." That one hit him hard. Domino just waved it off, for the sake of not crumbling at a social occasion. He turned to Lethia. "Hey, if you get stuck... Just come back to me. I'll help you around..." Domino then made a swift movement to Hy, picking him up and lifting him over his head. "I won't forgive you if you let her get away!" Domino, after finishing his proclamation, tossed Hy out the the ice window he had made, following up by fixing it again by bringing another window pane into existence. "That's how you conjure a window!"

Who? Himself, Fiyah, oh, well, everyone..
Where? Lounge..
Wha? Going ahead.

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Lethia Minakarmaru

MoonlightKo

AirTheFallen's Princess

Generous Friend

29,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Reaching out to Diego as she gave him a tackle hug, her speed didn't stop until she made a few rolls on the floor with Diego in her arms. The roll slowing down, she landed with her legs on the wall and her back on the floor with Diego on top of her. "Fweehee~ Hiya Diegoooo~!!!"
Joo greeted him, her head still spinning as her hand tried to make their way to Diego. Took a moment, but her hands finally made it to Diego's head and petted him. When the world finally stopped spinning, Joo sat up in normal position with Diego in her arms as she continued to pet him and snuggle him.
Taking her dear time petting Diego, Joo then heard Asra mention Melody sleeping in one of the rooms. "MELODY~??? YAY~ I MISSED HER~!!!" Joo said as her legs pushed her off the ground to a standing position."I'll be taking Diego with me Hy~!" Joo said as Hy was thrown out by Domino. Let's go Diego~!!! Off to my Melody~!!!"
Joo skipped off, making her way out of the lounge and to one of the rooms. She had absolutely no idea which room Melody was in, but she planned to give her a surprise~

Seeing that Volt ran out the door to catch some air from what seemed to be a lot of pressure, Moon rubbed the back of her neck, feeling as if she and Joo came at the wrong time and place. Still, it seems that Joo didn't care and went straight off to Melody with Diego.
"…She could have at least fix the wall…."
Moon said, shaking her head, and waved back at Asra. "Thanks Asra, though i think we came at an awkward moment..."
Walking over to the group, she then saw Domino suddenly picking up Hy and toss him out an ice window. "I… don't think that was necessary..." Moon said, feeling bad for the two.

Where I am: Lounge
Who I'm with: A lot of familiar and unfamiliar faces.
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Hybird

Asra Karimi

Aircutter

-- Domino The Damned --

Enduring Rogue

Domino stepped over to Moon, shaking his head. "Nay... If was in his situation, I'd expect him to do the same for me. Like some divine egg nog?" Putting the glowing carton down he summoned a couple of glasses. Fenrir suddenly chimed in again, absolutely wrecking Domino Nog-train. "Hey, Domino, look who's standing underneath the mistletoe now..." The man blinked, not remembering where the mistletoe was, and after a small scan, he couldn't find it. Then he realized he was underneath it with Moon. It was a bit awkward, seeing how Domino wasn't very heavily acquainted with Moon at all. "Oh! Eh-uh.... Don't worry about it, Moon. Sorry- uh, I'm not heavy on Christmas traditions anyway... I'm a firm celebrator of Festivus...." Domino fell into a ramble, his face turning red and steam rising off of him, clearly embarrassed. Fenrir laid his head back down, grumbling. "Idiot."

Where? Lounge..
Wha? Cracking under pressure..

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Lethia Minakarmaru

MoonlightKo

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Asra chuckled and shook her head as Joo went off to wake up her daughter. She turned her attention onto Domino and Hy, as Domino picked him up and tossed him out the window. "I don't think that was necessary." Repeating what Moon said to him. She took note then that Moon and Domino were under the mistletoe. A light chuckle escaped her lips. "No chickening out Domino~ It's tradition so kiss her."

Melody was fast asleep in one of the room, room number three. She was dreaming about things that would more than likely scare others.

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

00SpiritedAw
fs3023ap:7="00SpiritedAway00]

-- Domino The Damned --

Stone-cold Loiterer

She stepped into the room, quickly eyeing all present. She drew in a deep breath and screamed, "SANTA HAS ARRIVED!!"

She was not, in fact, Santa. But as an old woman with slight dementia, it never hurt for others to play along.

AirTheFallen's Princess

Generous Friend

29,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hearing Domino, Moon shook her head at him. She doesn't get them, and probably not anytime soon. When offered some eggnog, Moon smiled.
"I'd love one. Thanks."
Moon accepted one glass that Domino had summoned and took a sip. The taste was divine indeed. As she took another sip, she noticed that Domino was turning rather red and looking up. When she looked up as well, her cheeks began to turn red. Unlike Volt, Moon knew what the mistletoe meant when two people are under it. She was sure the mistletoe was underneath Hy and Volt when she came in, so how did it end up above her and Domino of all people? "I… umm… it's ok..."
Moon took a few steps back to not be under the mistletoe and trying to calm herself down. Her cheeks now pink, she continued to sip the eggnog. It turned red again, however, when Asra said to follow traditions. "A..Asra..."

OOC: oh wow… XD
*grr edits… didn't see others posting in… Will do Joo's after this post

-- Domino The Damned --

Asra Ka
fs3023ap:7="Asra Karimi]

Enduring Rogue

Domino only felt his face grow redder when she said it was ok. That was a bit unexpected, and a bit deflating. He turned forward, and sipped his Eggnog as well. It's divine presence wasn't even close enough to cut the thick air... Lowering his drink, he spoke again, after hearing Asra's goading. "S-should we...? I mean if you don't want to... I'm okay.. But I'm fine if you'd want to... Just to get people off our backs...?"

Where? Lounge..
Wha? Meditating approach..
O.C.C: Gotta love these situations.

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Lethia Minakarmaru

MoonlightKo

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Asra stood there and waited to see if the two would kiss or not. If they didn't than that would be fine. She grabbed one of her cookies and glanced around the room, taking in all the faces new and old.

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

00SpiritedAw
fs3023ap:6="00SpiritedAway00]

-- Domino The Damned --

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy stumbled and fell on his backside. His eyes were as wide as small plates as he watched Volt dashed away from the crowd. He sat the for a moment, a sense of embarrassment, as well a sinking feeling, washed over him.

'I goofed again' Hy thought. Slowly, he tried to gather himself, and stand back up. He suddenly felt somebody aid in his stand, but just as he was going to thank Domino...

'I won't forgive you if you let her get away!'

The feeling of weightlessness confused him, at least until Domino suddenly swung him over shoulder and hurled him through the ice window. Hy crashed roughly in the snowy ground, rolling and sliding to a face planted stop...

"Dammit Domino... Could have just said 'go look for her'...! Not as if I wasn't going to in the first place," Hy knew Domino meant well, but his actions didn't quite match his intentions. Shaking off the landing, Hy got up, and brushed himself off. He'll have to punch Domino for tossing him later, it was more important locating Volt.

"Where'd you run off to..." he mumbled as he started to follow the only footprints in the snow that lead away from the resort.

Diego's world was completely out of whack, and spinning wildly. It was the norm when dealing with Joo, so he didn't mind it. It all stopped when amok patted his head and hugged him. The fox briefly shook the last cobwebs off, and huffed out a "happy to see you too" sound through his nose.

'Let's go Diego~!!! Off to my Melody~!!!'

Diego's tail swished, and he let out a small bark of agreement as Joo carried him off to find Melody.

Who I'm with: Looking for Volt
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Asra Karimi

MoonlightKo

AirTheFallen's Princess

Generous Friend

29,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Joo skipped her way through the lobby, through the hallway, and to the rooms while holding Diego who agreed to come with her. There were more than one room, and Joo now had to choose which one to guess where Melody was in. Her answer was the same as always in this kind of situation. "The MIDDLE~!!!"
Joo stormed into Room 4, but didn't see Melody. The room was empty.
Joo placed Diego down on the bed as she began to think of what next. Joo looked left and right of her from where she stood. "It can't be left, because left isn't right~!!!" Joo then charged to the room on her right, making a hole on the wall to the 5th room. Still no Melody."Hmm… Maybe left IS right..." Joo said to herself in front of Diego as she came back from the 5th room. She charged again to the next room, making yet another hole on the wall and falling right on top of Melody who was fast asleep on the bed.

Never have Moon been in a situation like this. From all the confusion, it also seemed as if Domino took her "it's ok" the wrong way, or so she think he did. Moon could feel herself go redder and getting flustered when Domino asked if they should.
"…umm…umm…… n-no… sorry..."
Moon said softly with her head down, trying to hide her face. She would have made a run for it like Volt, but her legs wouldn't move from the tension.

OOC: yep lol, but not when you're the one under a mistletoe XD
*forgot another quote…><;;;*

Asra Karimi

Hybird

-- Domino The Damned --

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Asra shook her head and walked up to the two. She placed a hand on to their shoulders. "Ahh it's alright you two, you don't need to kiss." She said. She was about to say something else but she just realized something, which caused her cheeks to grow hot. She just walked right under the mistletoe with Moon and Domino. "Oh... Joy..." She murmured.

Melody's eyes shot open as she feel some weight fall on her. It was not much weight but enough to wake her. She looked down to find Joo on top of her. "Not the wake up call I was hoping for but still.. Hello Joo.."

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

00SpiritedAw
fs3023ap:7="00SpiritedAway00]

-- Domino The Damned --

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers