Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"I 'dabble' in magic, here and there."

Hy turned and leaned against the new window. He chuckled hearing Asra mentioned she Loved to take Diego, but his eye did twitch when the fox barked in agreement.

"Oi... I was just joking, puffball..." he grumbled, though still smiling. Diego replied by giving him a smug look as he was saying 'Aw, worried about losing me?'

'Brrrr! Couldn't have used something a little warmer, Hy?'

Hy turned to Volt and awkwardly scratched his cheek.
"Mmm, I kinda worked with what I had available..."

Where I am: Lounge
Who I'm with: Many many friends!
OOC:

Asra Karimi

00SpiritedAway00

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Asra shook her head, chuckling a bit. She left the lounge and headed on to the kitchen; to check on the cookies she baked. There she found that one of the cooks was taking the cookies out of the oven for her. "Oh.. thank you." She said to the cook. She let them cool down a bit before putting them onto a plate.

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

00SpiritedAw
6kp4vohs:6="00SpiritedAway00]

-- Domino The Damned --

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt puffed her cheeks out and pouted. "I suppose it was impossible to just conjure up another pane of glass?"

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Air, Domino, Spirit, Akia, Lethia, Aura, Symph, & Vixie the pony-corn
Who she's addressing: Hy

Hybird

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

A bead of sweat formed off the side of Hy temple.
"I can't just up and 'poof!' something like that into existence..."

Sighing, he smiled to her.
"Would you prefer if I just let the busted window be, and let the cold air in?"

OOC:

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

00SpiritedAway00

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt shuffled her feet, sliding closer to him. "That depends," she said slyly, smiling. "Would you hold me for warmth?"

Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Air, Domino, Spirit, Akia, Lethia, Aura, Symph, & Vixie the pony-corn

Hybird

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy's cheeks reddened, and he glanced up to the ceiling. "um... Yeah, I would..." he answered meekly.

OOC:

BinaryVolts

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Vixie the Pegicorn

Vixie had crept along behind Volts watching with curiosity as Hy made an ice-like window. She then noticed the two getting close and blushing. Vixie rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Oh for the love of.... Ohhhh idea."
The mischievous little pegicorn's horn shined at the point as her idea unfolded.
"One cupid's arrow coming right up, sorry princess!"
Vixie lowered her head, took aim, and jabbed the horn at Volts' tushie to make her jump into Hy's arms and quickly hid behind a nearby pot, that didn't quite hide her completely so her behind was sticking out just so. She couldn't help but snicker at what she just did.

OOC:
Where: in the lounge.
With: Lots of people!
Addressing: Volts, Hy....sorta
Hybird

BinaryVolts

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt giggled shortly. "Well then I suppose there's no harm in - OUCH!" Something came out of no where and pinched her bottom. Instinctively she jumped, landing squarely around Hy's waist, hanging on to prevent herself from falling.

"Or...not..."

Hybird
Lady Leferianna Ardare

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Hy's eyes grew in alarm seeing Volt shout and launch into the air right towards him. Hy caught her by the waist mid collision, sliding his right arm around her lower back to keep her from falling.

"Are you ok? What the he heck happened?"

Diego rolled his eyes. It was obvious to him, he had the perfect seat to see who the culprit was. His tail waved briefly, then pointed towards a certain Pegicorn trying to hide behind a pot.

OOC: A naughty Pegicorn, and detective Diego!

BinaryVolts

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt looked up at Hy, a light blush coloring her cheeks. "I'm not sure...but I think...something might have bitten me!"

Hybird
Lady Leferianna Ardare

Magical Senshi

User Image

яedner enter the scene at 5am sharp, her alarm was brought onto her passing friends - her disguise, brown locks, crimson iris adorned with her alice doll trinkets. Her gaze fell upon an immortal man, Redner drew out her tarot card, an ace. Outlined with the words "ALiCE" the haywire words sprung back at her; You're not from around here, are you? Christ, there I go again. I've already beaten you, twice. Pay up she flounced, her cash in the air - it was usual for Redner to bet. Redner Alice. World's famous gambler; secret detective rookie, Caimbrie Carnivale behind the scenes. Her disguise was working, slipping to the side, Alice caught glimpse of a woman... She was. Gasp! Blushing. Hearing the woman scream in pain was no feat. Alice shuffled her cards to dealt another bet, ignoring the painful love.

- - ocation : Lobby - - company : n/a - - мoodlet : Impressed

User Image

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OmgIisonfiyah

"Absurd, Bipolar, Oddly Charming and....um.....he's on fire?" sweatdrop

Fiyah's internal rebellion had been crushed violently and more people had arrived. But that was not what Fiyah was fixating upon, it was a certain couple who Fiyah had noticed. Oh, I have to now, this is going to be hilarious, or adorable, or both. Fiyah thought as he blinked, rewriting time a little so that there was now a thing of mistletoe above Volt and Hy. The perfect setup, and no one will know. MWAHAHAHA! Fiyah thought, creating the famed Monologue, except it was inside his head, if he said something, then people were probably going to burn him at the stake for witchcraft. "Hey you two, you may wanna look up." Fiyah called over, not caring that the foxes had put his legs in the fireplace.

Who we're with: Everyone
What happened: A bit of Timey Wimey Stuff and a Holiday Spirited Prank
OOC: I'm sorry, this was too good to pass up. XD
I'm at that Pizza Hut: "I'm at the Taco Bell"

Hybird

BinaryVolts

[quote"Domino The Damned"]

"Don't worry, he grows on you, not unlike a fungal infection." sweatdrop

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Vixie the Pegicorn

The pegicorn's eyes grew with giddy as she spotted the well placed mistletoe above Hy and Volts and she rolled with a giggle fit. She quietly chanted...
"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss..."

OOC:
Where: in the lounge.
With: Lots of people!
Addressing: Volts, Hy....sorta
Hybird

BinaryVolts

omgIisonfiyah

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Asra took the plate of cookies back to the lobby after they had cooled. "Well the cookies are done so feel free to help yourselves." She said as she walked through the lobby and into the lounge. She sat the plate down onto a counter before her eyes caught a mistletoe above Hy and Volt. A playful grin formed on her lips. "Come on... Kiss the girl." She said, referencing The little mermaid movie.

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

00SpiritedAw
6kp4vohs:6="00SpiritedAway00]

-- Domino The Damned --

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

Diego blinked, watching Vixie reaptedly chant, 'Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss...' while staring at Hy and Volt. Turning his view to the two in question, he nodded his head to the side, curious as to what was going on...

"Bitten you...?"

Hy looked over Volt's shoulder. The only two directly in his view were Diego, and Vixie hiding behind a pot. It couldn't have been them, could it? And just why were they looking at them so... Intently?

'Hey you two, you may wanna look up.'

Hy quizzically looked to Fiyah, then straight up, finding a small green plant above. "Is that...?" it took a moment for Hy to remember the old tradition the mistletoe. Fire pulsed through his cheeks, which only scorched hotter hearing Asra verbally nudge the act further.

"For crying out loud, you guys..." Hy whispered. A shy smile crossed his face as he looked to Volt, pointing up in the direction of the mistletoe.

OOC:

BinaryVolts

Lady Leferianna Ardare

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash