Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
With Kelly and Asra distracted, Volt slinked over to the counter, feeling mischievous. Looking left, right, then left again, a dark smile spread over her face as she reached out and rang the bell repeatedly. When a staff member showed up she ducked quickly, leaving only the two other girls visible, the alleged culprits. The receptionist glared at the two girls, making bitter eye contact with them and just walked away again.

Where Volt is: the lobby
Who Volt is with: Kelly & Asra

Inyl Chilar
Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Asra chuckled slightly. "Oh it's perfectly alright.." She said, her tone soft and low, her shy nature kicking in. "Anyways I'm Asra Karimi, please to meet you." Just than the bell on the receptionist counter rung, and her attention turned to that. The glare given by the receptionist did not phase Asra one bit. "Very clever Volt." She turned in the direction of Volts hiding spot.

Inyl Chilar

Binaryvolts

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Air, the Fallen Angel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_-_-_-_-_-

Landing just outside of the resort, Air shook the snow off of his wings before heading to the door, kicking the snow off of his shoes before entering. He then quickly put up his coat on a nearby coat rack, deciding that he needed to wear something casual more often. Just as he turned from the coat rack, he spotted his sister- and niece-in-law, the Karimis. Smiling, he gave them a wave as he walked forward.

"Hey, Asra, hey, Melody!" he called Melody's name slightly louder as she was farther away. As he walked forward, he watched as Volt rang the service bell, and quickly hid again. As the staff member left, Air sighed, shaking his head.
-_-_-_-_-_

Where: Resort - Lobby
With: Kelly, Asra, Melody, Volt, Lethia
OOC: N/A
~

BinaryVolts
Inyl Chilar
Asra Karimi
Lethia Minakarmaru

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The dark elf had just finished reading the new announcement at the High Voltage guild and decided to check out the resort they were reserving for the holidays. It seemed like a ton of fun especially since she had never been skiing or snow boarding before. Shab smiled deviantly as she saw the snow. Being scantily clad as she was, she could feel the cold, but wasn't too horribly affected. And she was being protected from the weather because of the shadow she was not shy about showing. It radiated off her, and because she was quite excited to try this skiing thing, she went straight to the slopes.

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt stood up as soon as the receptionist was gone and she was in the clear for her little prank. Grinning widely she put one hand on her hip and waved with the other. "Hey guys! Glad you could make it! Happy holiday stuff!" Being from the Cloud Kingdom she still wasn't too familiar with Gaiain customs.

Who Volt is with: Kelly, Asra, Lethi,& Air

Inyl Chilar
Asra Karimi
Lethia Minakarmaru
Aircutter

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly rubbed the back of her neck nervously, glad that she wasn't too put off by it.

"I-I'm Kelly and..."

Her sentence was cut short by the loud song of the bell being rung many times, so much so that she had to cover her ears. When it stopped, a receptionist was there and glaring at the two of them.

"W-What? I didn't rings the bell."

She looked at Asra who was looking towards someone hiding. Her ears perked up again as someone with big wings walked inside. The kitty fought her urge to hide and waved shyly instead. All these people seemed to know one another. She felt like a fish out of water.

Where: The lobby
With: All these people I don't know...

Asra Karimi

Binaryvolts

Aircutter

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Asra shook her head before waving a hello to both Air and Volt. "Hello Air, Hello Volt.. Happy holidays." She said, smiling brightly. She was glade to be spending this Christmas with her good friends, and not alone.

Melody heard Air but ignored him, for now. She was to focus with dancing to the beat of the song, and not screwing up. After it was finish she walked into the lobby to met everyone. "Hello Air, Volt, Mom and new face."

Inyl Chilar

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Barely noting the sound of the ringing bell, she walked past the incident, as her attention took in her surroundings. The fish tank, the people before it, another hiding not to far off, a small smile crossed her pale lips. At least it didn't seem to boring so far.

Hearing a shout behind her, she turned her gaze to the door as yet another winged person had walked in. She watched him for a moment, as he noticed people he knew and headed right for them. As her own attention was directed towards the sounds of dinging, and voices in another roomed, followed by the sound of music. She headed there, just as the one who was hiding earlier shouted out, welcoming everyone. Looking to the now visible female, Lethi gave a small bow her head, and a smile, as if saying thanks. She wasn't much one for words on conversation, but rather showed what she meant, as shown. With this done, she headed in the direction she was heading, not quiet sure where she was going yet, except that she really wanted to explore this place she had never been to before.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
If one had to choose... Getting up to the resort via Ski Lift was obviously the best option if you couldn't teleport or fly. So why was Hy, somebody who more or less, had a tendecy of taking the more logical route up to the resort?

Well... Some of the blame should be placed on his preference to cold weather. He didn't mind trekking up the snow. However... most blame should be laid on...

"Diegooo~!" Hy called out tauntingly. He looked back, watching with a little grey fox watch the cold white surface below him, leaping and pouncing periodically. At first, Hy wanted to take the lift, but after hearing Diego whine on and on about taking the long way so they could see the snow, he relented. Besides, it's been a while since Hy seen Diego actually play around, not since the fox met Joo for the first time.

"C'mon fox, we can play around later, but we better sign in and say hello to everybody. We're late as is!" Diego's ears twitched, and he barked in protest at Hy while bounding up his shoulder. Hy chuckled, and playfully patted the fox's head. "Deny all you want," he chuckled out as they continued walking. "You were having a ball."

With: Diego
OOC:

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_-_-_-_-_-

Chuckling softly, Air waved back at Volt, though if he could sweatdrop, he would have.

"Glad to see you, too, Volt. Just as mischievous as usual, I see..."

As he put down his hand, he saw movement in the corner of his vision. Turning his gaze towards the neko that waved at him, he smiled, giving her a slight bow.

"Hello there, my name is Air, a pleasure to meet you,"

As he rose from his bow, he turned just in time to see another winged being, a woman, walk past, after giving Volt a bow of her own.

-_-_-_-_-_

Where: Resort - Lobby
With: Kelly, Asra, Melody, Volt, Lethia

BinaryVolts
Inyl Chilar
Asra Karimi
Lethia Minakarmaru

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt walked over and introduced herself to the neko. "Hi Kelly, I'm Volt - and this is Air, Asra, and Melody, Asra's daughter." Even though they'd just met, Volt could tell they'd be good friends. After all, they already shared something very important in common, a certain hatred for a certain element. Or at least Volt assumed this about the girl, figuring how cats often disliked water.

Volt waved as Lethi bowed to her and made her way through the room. "Yeah go right ahead and explore, we rented this whole place out so feel free to do whatever you want." Behind her she didn't notice yet another member of the staff was sending an unappreciative stare in regards to her recklessness and candor in regards to their establishment.

Who Volt is with: Kelly, Asra, Melody, Lethi, & Air

Inyl Chilar
Asra Karimi
Lethia Minakarmaru
Aircutter

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

The Drow wandered up to the front door and kicked the snow off his boots on the door step. He pulled a scrap of paper out of his pocket and examined the delicate handwriting before surveying the building before him. This had to be the right place, there were no others in the area matching the description.

Cautiously he opened the door and slipped into the lobby, looking about him, trying to spy a familiar face.

((OOC: Hello all, just getting an entry post in before I go crash for the night, please quote me if you respond to me, makes it easier to find posts biggrin ))
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
"Hey anyone need anything from the restaurant? I want to see if they will allow me to cook up some of my homemade Christmas cookies." Unlikely they will but best to try and see.

Melody saw the glare given to them by the staff member. She scoffed and glared at the staff member, scaring him away. She than turned towards the Neko and waved. "Yo"

Inyl Chilar

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly nodded, taking note of everyone there, trying not to stare at any of the girls for too long. All the eyes seemed to be on her though and this only caused her face to turn red once again.

"...h-hi. I-I'm uh... new... a-and stuff."

Her ears slightly flattened against her head as she nervously played with her index fingers. Everyone looked nice and many were even more scantily clad than herself. The neko had to force herself not to gawk at the wondrous sights.

Asra Karimi
Aircutter
BinaryVolts
Lethia Minakarmaru

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Lethi gave another nod of her head towards the blue haired female who told her she was welcome to look around where ever she wanted. It was a good thing, since she planned to explore till she found something interest. Which was acutally harder said then done.

Lethi's interest could be random, and only ever lasted a short amount of time before she would be bored and wanted to move to something new. So soon this exploring would be boring as well, but for the moment she was enjoying the way the placed looked. Decorated for the Holidays, the way the place was made, the placement of each picture frame or Vase. Each seemed interesing to her, till she came across a large window that over looked the snowy land, in the distance she could see bright lights lighting everything up, as well as the lift that would take them to the top of the resrot, where she was sure people already where heading to try out some sking. She would head there next, but for the moment she would just stand there, watching the snow fall and the shadows that played in the snow covered land, her tail unwinding its self and twitching once in a while.

There is something very enchanting about snow

Key
Thoughts
Talking
OOC: N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items