Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Oh, I have nothing to do until something starts so I am just trying to introduce myself until everyone comes....if they ever stop coming. Seems like as soon as I meet one person, another comes. But enough of that!! I already made a friend her name is Kelly. Now we are all sitting here trying to keep up entertainment, I guess. How are you, by the way?" Akai had to stop herself from talking long enough for Spirit to catch all of what she said and her question.
Where: lounge
With: Everyone

Aura leigh Dragon

00SpiritedAway00

Asra Karimi

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt shook her head at Aura's inquiry. "We don't have any hot cocoa here in the lounge, but I'm sure they can make you a cup to-go in the resort restaurant." she explained.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Air, Domino, Spirit, Akia, Lethia, Aura, & Vixie the pony-corn
Who she's addressing: Aura

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Aircutter
-- Domino The Damned --
00SpiritedAway00
Aura leigh Dragon
Lethia Minakarmaru
Akai-Autumn

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akai looked up upon hearing Volts say that. "Oh, good. Yay!! We can have hot chocolate sometime! By the way, Volts, do you have anything you want us to do at the moment? Or anything you want to let us know?" Akai really didn't know what she was and wasn't allowed to do, or even at certain times. Rules dominated the better part of her life.
Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Aircutter
-- Domino The Damned --
00SpiritedAway00
Aura leigh Dragon
Lethia Minakarmaru
BinaryVolts

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"And if you do not feel like waiting than I could always conjure you up a glass of cocoa." Asra said, towards Aura. "I can conjure just about anything so if you need anything, I'm the one you should contact." She smiled before resuming to scratching Diego's tummy

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

00SpiritedAw
0rcg5agn:6="00SpiritedAway00]

-- Domino The Damned --

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
BinaryVolts

(( (OOC) What if I already have roleplay characters that like to "crash" holiday parties but aren't entirely based off of my avater, Could I portray them here as well?))

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
notmuch_23
(( OOC: What if I already have roleplay characters that like to "crash" holiday parties but aren't entirely based off of my avater, Could I portray them here as well?))

OOC: This one's just an avi rp...but if you want to portray another one of your character's personalities through your current avatar that would work.

Friendly Giver

11,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Symph slides on the snow with her snow board happily and hums a song. Suddenly, she loses control and hits a rock and she was flung against the lounge's window. The window shatters and she lands on the floor with a thud and snow piled up on her body. She looks up to see a crowd of people and her face turns red.
"Hi..?" she says it in a soft voice..

OOC: sorry if there is any mistakes.. its my first time..

Sparkly Spirit

Spirit continued smiling "I know a lot of people here. It may seem intimidating at first but they are all very nice." she said "And I am good. Hungry but good." she said with a laugh. She looked over when she heard someone crash into the lounge. She looked over before jumping up and down "That was awesome! I wanna try!" she said with an excited tone.

Where I am: Lounge
Who I am With: Volt, Hy, and a bunch of other people
OOC:

SymphonyxxLove

Akai-Autumn

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"If you are hungry than here." Asra said as she conjured up a bag of doritos just for Spirit. She was just about to toss the bag to her when out of no where; someone crashed into the lounge via the window. It caused her to jump and drop the bag of doritos on the floor.

"That had to hurt." Melody said as she watched the girl burst through the window. She let her hands drop to her side as she stared at the girl. "Umm.. Hi.. you ok?"

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

00SpiritedAw
0rcg5agn:7="00SpiritedAway00]

-- Domino The Damned --

Friendly Giver

11,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Symph gets up cautiously and her head perks up to see a bubbly lady. Symph smiles at her comment and says shyly "Hi, I'm Symph.. Wanna try riding on my snowboard? "

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akai thought she would have been use to all of the crashes and explosions by now, but as the crash came and followed by a sheepish "hi" Akai thought she needed to form some sort of tolerance for these types of entrances. "Umm, hi. I agree with Spirit, that does look kinda fun."

SymphonyxxLove

00SpiritedAway00

Sparkly Spirit

Spirit grinned still "I'm Spirit!" she said. She stared at the board then "That would be awesome, but I stink at any sport that involves using my feet." she said with a giggle as she floated up in the air, her feet were slightly transparent now.

Where I am: Lounge
Who I am With: Volt, Hy, and a bunch of other people
OOC:

SymphonyxxLove

Akai-Autumn

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt instinctively picked her feet up and huddled on the couch when a rogue snowboarder tore out of no where and dropped straight into the resort lounge, shattering the window. She blinked a couple of times, eyes racing to find all the shards and make sure no one was hurt. When at last it was concluded everyone was okay - minus the window - Volt laughed heartily and cheered. "Whoo, nice one!" she exclaimed. She stood up and started cleaning the shards, dumping them into the nearest trash bin.

OOC: Haha, nicely done! Welcome! XD
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Air, Domino, Spirit, Akia, Lethia, Aura, Symph, & Vixie the pony-corn
Who she's addressing: Symph

Hybird
Asra Karimi
SymphonyxxLove

Friendly Giver

11,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Symph smiles weakly "I'm really sorry about this mess.. I will clear this up and I apologise if I scared you there for a bit..Feel free to ride on my snowboard though" Symph's face was plastered with guilt but she smiles as she offers her snowboard.

Akai-Atumn

00SpiritedAway00

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Asra took a moment to calm her nerves before she placed Diego on the floor, and picked up the bag of doritos. "Well glade that you are ok.." She said to the new comer. She picked up the bag of Doritos. "Here you go Spirit." She held the bag out to her.

Seeing as the girl was ok, Melody spun on her feet and headed towards the lobby. "Well Im gonna take a nap guys.. Wake me when the moon is out or whenever Joo decides to show up." With that she went off to her room.

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

00SpiritedAw
0rcg5agn:7="00SpiritedAway00]

-- Domino The Damned --

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers