Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

"Hello Domino." Asra said, using her free hand to wave him a hello." She continued to scratched Diegos belly, seeing that the little guy liked it.

"Sup Domino." She waved him a hello before rolling onto her back. She stared up at the ceiling out of boredom. "Oh what to do? What to do?.." She said.

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
The once still tail twitched to the figure that stood in front of the window, who was a still as a statue for an unknown amount of time. With her pale skin and the way her eyes stayed opened, but never moved, how her body stilled, with out a single movement she could have been mistaken for a statue of sorts to anypasserby.

But now that some time had passed, the pointed tail started to twitch with the first signs of life before the eyes closed slowly once, then blinked a few times more before shifting about. The crossed arms unfurling to the sides, before the figure moved glancing about her, passing a yawn behind a pale hand. I wonder how Long I've been out of it She said aloud mostly to her self, before turning to look down the empty hallway, wondering if anyone was around, or where everyone had went.

Unfurling her tattered wings, that the sounds of popping echoed around her, filling her with warmth from being so stiff for a long time. Stretching her arms above her head, with a happy sigh of being able to move once more, she relaxed her arms back at her sides before moving down the hallway, wondering if anyone was around. Having decided to be social now, she wasn't sure what she would say to them, but it was a party after all and she had been gone by herself long enough

OOC: Sorry for disappearing, had to leave for sleep and work, now I'm back.
What did I miss?

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
There was a whirlwind of reactions that took place as soon as Domino entered the room. Excitement for seeing her friend again after so long, surprise at all his sequential antics, protectiveness for Hy when he wasted no time in snatching him up in a strong hold, confusion when they began whispering, and her brain pretty much shut down after the mention of pelvic thrusts came along...

You could pretty much see the dazed expression on her face, something she had to mentally will herself out of and come-to again. "Well, it's great to see you Domino! Glad you could make it." she said, trying to wipe the awkwardness out of her smile.

OOC: Dudes, I think I slept for 13 hours... / @Lethia: I think just a bit of small talk is all, come join us in the lounge! ^^
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Air, Domino, & Vixie the pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Aircutter
-- Domino The Damned --
Lethia Minakarmaru

Sparkly Spirit

Spirit shuffled into the resort lounge covered in snow. This is what happened when she got side tracked. She saw a little snow bunny and followed it instead of going straight to the Resort. It ended with how she was now, covered in snow. She wasn't too bothered by it though. She turned transparent for a split second so the snow would fall off of her before turning solid again. She held a small gold box in her hands which stirred on occasion. She looked around before seeing Volt and several others she knew. Her expression brightened immensely and she started waving "Hi Volt!" she exclaimed.

Where I am: Lounge
Who I am With: Volt and a bunch of other peoples
OOC:

BinaryVolts

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akai looked up from her meal long enough to note that more odd people where entering the resort...with more odd ways of entry. She started to wonder how many names she would have to recite with faces to get to know everyone, or she would accidentally call someone by someone else's name.She took another sip of her coffee and wondered how many other people where bound to show up.
Where:lounge
With: lots of people

Hybird
BinaryVolts
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Aircutter
-- Domino The Damned --
Lethia Minakarmaru

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
For a while, there wasn't a creature or person in sight. Making the winged female begun to wonder if everyone had left, or had moved farther into the resort then she thought originally. After a while of walking though, the clear sounds of muffled voices could be heared by her somewhat senstive hearing. Following the sound, she let it lead her to where most of the group was, if not all of it. Taking a glanced around the corner, before steeping into the doorway, she glanced around with her purple eyes. Sure enough there was a lot more people then she saw earlier. She reconized the few she saw when she first entered plus a lot more. Everyone seemed happy, and seemed to know each other. One or two stood to the sides, as if not sure where to stand and outcasted from the group much like her self. Standing in the door way a moment, she thought it over. Should I really try and mingle? She thought lightly, before taking a step into the room, and trying to figure out where to go, who to talk to. If she wanted to have fun She had to mingle.

It was a party after all

OOC:

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hy

"Of course ya did..." Hy sighed out. "I swear, one of these days, they're gonna catch ya."

A wide eyed Hy almost fumbled the bolt, half expecting it to shock him. But after a few "hot potato!" juggles, he managed to catch Domino's gift to him. "Wow, much appreciated, Domino!"

Sitting back down, Hy inspected the bolt, ideas running through his mind how he could utilize it. Noticing Asra greet Domino while still petting Diego, he grinned towards the fox. "You're gonna spoil him, Asra!"

His attention then turned upwards, meeting a familiar face he hasn't seen in a long time.
"Well hello there, Spirit!"

Where I am: Lounge entrance.
Who I'm with: Volt, Domino, Asra, Melody, Fiyah, Ardare(Vixie), Akai, Kelly
OOC: Sorry I took so long to post... Got a bit addicted to playing Pokemon X

-- Domino The Damned --

omgIisonfiyah

Asra Karimi

00SpiritedAway00

Dangerous Mage

17,390 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Brandisher 100
Aura Leigh Dragon
But just call me Aura :3

User ImageUser Image
*Enters into the lounge*

"Sheesh its freezing out!" Aura said rubbing her arms, "Wonder if i could find some hot chocolate."

she began to look around at the decorations.

<3

Ooc: Thought i would come and join the fun xD
Where: Main Lounge

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Volt waved at her favorite little ghostie as she entered the room all covered in snow. "Hey Spirit! Glad you could come!" she said cheerfully, petting Vixie the pegacorn beside her on the couch. Over Spirit's shoulder, she could see Aura arriving as well, and behind her stood the girl dark wings from before. She looked rather shy and didn't want to scare her off, but Volt waved her in discreetly to let her know she was welcome to join if she wanted.

OOC: ~
Where Volt is: the lounge
Who Volt is with: Hy, Asra, Melody, Air, Domino, Spirit, Akia, Lethia, & Vixie the pony-corn

Hybird
Asra Karimi
Lady Leferianna Ardare
Aircutter
-- Domino The Damned --
00SpiritedAway00
Aura leigh Dragon
Lethia Minakarmaru
Akai-Autumn

Sparkly Spirit

Spirit quickly floated over to the group with a grin on her face "Sorry I was a little late... at least I think so." she said she jumped as the present moved again in her arms. She looked at everyone then "Everybody looks pretty festive." she said happily.

Who I am With: Volt, Hy, and a bunch of other people
OOC:

Hybrid

BinaryVolts

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Asra chuckled lightly and seized scratching Diegos tummy. "That's my plan~" She said, giggling. She notice Spirit as she floated into the lobby. "Hello Spirit, glade you could make it." She said. She checked the clock. "Just a few more minutes before I can take the cookies out of the oven." She said, to herself.

"Sup Spirit." Melody said. She hopped to her feet and stretched out her arms above her head. "Glade ya made it."

Binaryvolts

AirCutter

Hybird

Dangerous Mage

17,390 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Brandisher 100
Aura Leigh Dragon
But just call me Aura :3
User ImageUser Image
"Ah! ello Volt!" She smiled as she bound over to the group. "Oh! and ello to you guys as well, Spirit and Asra!" She bowed to them.

"So how are you guys tonight and is there some hot chocolate?"
<3

Ooc: ...
Where: Main Lounge

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akai made her way over to Spirit, who just arrived. Now is the best time for me to get to know her before other people's names get her confused "Hi, I'm Akai. Don't worry about being late, if you can define late. A couple of other people showed up only a little bit before you did, and they made quite the entrances. So, what's up?" Akai completely ran out of things to say, so she waited for the girl's response.
Where: lounge
With: Volts, Kelly, Spirit, etc.

00SpiritedAway00

Hybrid

BinaryVolts

Sparkly Spirit

Spirit waved to both Melody, Aura and Asra before perking up when she heard something about hot chocolate and cookies "Yes! Please! I wait all year just to have that combo." she said with an excited tone. She heard Akai then and looked at her when she introduced myself. Spirit waved "Hiya. I'm Spirit." she said with a friendly smile. When Akai asked her the question, she shrugged "Nothing much at the moment. I am just really excited about this Christmas party." she said with a small laugh as she scratched the back of her head. "How about you?"

Who I am With: Volt, Hy, and a bunch of other people
OOC:

Aura leigh Dragon

Akai-Autumn

Asra Karimi

Enduring Rogue

Domino sighed, noticing that everyone was here. One generally came to his mind more though as to who wasn't there, but Domino digressed. Looking over to the door and saw Lethia, standing in a basic shocked state behind everyone else, even though she had come before them. Time to get the ball rolling, eh? He didn't like having people feel excluded, and decided to do a little more than Volt's wave. Maneuvering between the others to get to her, he gave greetings along the way. "Hola, Aura, Salutations, Spirit... You!" He exclaimed, stopping in front of Lethia. "C'mon, C'mon, don't just stand there catching a cold! You're gonna let the hot air out!" Putting a gentle hand on Lethia's shoulder he hurried her in. "Let me begin with my name. I am Domino. And the pleasure of whom I am currently meeting is....?"

Who? Himself, Fiyah, oh, well, everyone..
Where? Lounge..
Wha? Greeting.

Akai-Autumn

BinaryVolts

Asra Karimi

omgIisonfiyah

Hybird

Inyl Chilar

Lethia Minakarmaru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items